f
s

Hot Springs Inn!

• Hot Springs Inn!

WELCOME TO THE HOT SPRINGS INN!

Today we are here to tell you about the Hot Springs Inn. Learn a little about its background and just a few of the activities that are possible at the Hot Springs Inn.

The Hot Springs Inn is widely known as a place where you can relax and upgrade easily. Not only can you get a massive amount of XP here, it is also a great place for players to chat with each other.

BENEFITS TO BEING AFK AT THE HOT SPRINGS

Players can use the Hot Springs to drink and easily earn massive amounts of Character XP. It's a fantastic way to level up for players who are more casual or don't have as much time as others. Not only this, but, since it is so popular with players, the Hot Springs has become an important social location inside the game. It's unique location also provides beautiful scenery for players to look at while they're chatting.

BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE SCENERY

At the Hot Springs Inn, the rich and peaceful music gives a feeling of serenity. The dense mist hangs over the pools to create an unbelievably relaxing atmosphere. The waterfalls help shape players like stones while also cleansing them of all their worldly filth. Fresh autumn leaves fall on the hot springs and create blooming ripples. Like a fine wine, the red creates a warming feeling.

THE INNKEEPER IS A CIVET?

The Hot Springs Inn was built as a place of rest by the Civets. They draw the hot water from the spiritual realm to give themselves a place to relax. For a Civet, there is nothing more wonderful than enjoying a drink of wine and then soaking in the hot springs. Sometimes they invite Human guests to enjoy the wine and chew the fat. One time, a guest fell into the ecstasy of the spring and broke through his training bottleneck to become a preacher.

After word of this got out, people have been eager to cross the inn's threshold. Overwhelmed, the Civets tried to keep the guest numbers down by charging a substantial fee, but it was to no avail. In the end, all they could do was accept the bitter reality and share the hot springs with the Humans. However, they did find a new pleasure. They started transforming themselves into various forms and playing tricks on the Humans. They've even gone so far to steal Human clothes to embarrass unsuspecting guests.

If you would like to spend a day at the Hot Springs Inn, sign up for Closed Beta or gain guaranteed Closed Beta access with a Founder Pack!
      For more information, ‘Like us’ on Facebook and follow the game’s development on Twitter @RevOnlineGame for all the latest developer updates and news.
    • Kaeden wrote:

Players can use the Hot Springs to drink and easily earn massive amounts of Character XP. It's a fantastic way to level up for players who are more casual or don't have as much time as others. Not only this, but, since it is so popular with players, the Hot Springs has become an important social location inside the game. It's unique location also provides beautiful scenery for players to look at while they're chatting.
      I'm curious as to how players actually gain massive amounts of character XP by being here.
      Is it like a "resting" state where you can become rested and have the potential to earn more XP within that state, or do you simply gain XP by just being there, AFK? Is it crafting XP that gets boosted in that area?

Either way, it sounds awesome and definitely looks like a peaceful place to chill. ^^
      *KYLYNN*
      :thumbsup:

“An enchanted life has many moments when the heart is overwhelmed with beauty and the imagination is electrified by some haunting quality in the world or by a spirit or voice speaking from deep within a thing, a place, or a person." ~ Henry Louis Mencken
    • Kylynn wrote:

Kaeden wrote:

I'm curious as to how players actually gain massive amounts of character XP by being here. Is it like a "resting" state where you can become rested and have the potential to earn more XP within that state, or do you simply gain XP by just being there, AFK? Is it crafting XP that gets boosted in that area?

Either way, it sounds awesome and definitely looks like a peaceful place to chill. ^^

Just being inside the HOT SPRINGS map doesnt grant you exp. you need to consume a potion (liqueur) that will earn you the exp passivly.
      so technically, you can consume the liqueur and go AFK while your character will recieve passive income of exp for a period of time.
      so in order for this to work there are two conditions:
      1) You are inside the HOT SPRINGS map.
      2) You have consumed the liqueur potion.

*Note* In the chinese server there is a limited ammount to how much liquer you can consume.
      for example: You can drink 500 liquer a day, and there is an NPC that sells liquer inside the HOT SPRINGS, it consumes 100 of your daily liqueur usage, and that liqueur lasts for 30 minutes (giving you passive EXP boost every 10 seconds during this time).

This information is purley based on my experience with the game ( and this expereience is minor), therefor I may be not accurate. but this is the general idea.

<P.S>
      Promoting Alcoholism :D :D :D NOTLIKETHIS.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Needletail: Made it easier to read. ().

• Needletail wrote:

Kylynn wrote:

Kaeden wrote:

I'm curious as to how players actually gain massive amounts of character XP by being here. Is it like a "resting" state where you can become rested and have the potential to earn more XP within that state, or do you simply gain XP by just being there, AFK? Is it crafting XP that gets boosted in that area?

Basiclly, the inn is just location. you do not get the bonus XP from being inside of it, but rather, inside you can use and buy LIQUIER (Potion).after consuming the potion it lasts for 30 minutes and gives u some exp (Idk about massive, but its a tick per 10 seconds).
      so in order to gain EXP you need to meet 2 conditions:
      1) you are inside the "spa" map.
      2) you consumed the potion (liquer)

note* in the chinese server there is a limited ammount to how much liquer you can consume.

this information is purley based on my experience with the game ( and this expereience is minor), therefor I may be not accurate. but this is the general idea.
      Ahh, okay that makes a lot of sense.

So, the potions stack, but only up to a certain point? So if they last 30 minutes, I can buy like 4 and gain some extra XP for a couple of hours- very cool!
      I spend a lot of time commuting to work in DC so my days are about 12+ hours long, M-F, but I don't think I would be able to consume 24 bottles of liquor to last that entire duration (my poor, poor character's kidneys!) lol.

A cap on consumption would make complete sense so that the feature is not overly abused.
      Very interesting idea!
      *KYLYNN*

“An enchanted life has many moments when the heart is overwhelmed with beauty and the imagination is electrified by some haunting quality in the world or by a spirit or voice speaking from deep within a thing, a place, or a person." ~ Henry Louis Mencken
    • Kylynn wrote:

So, the potions stack, but only up to a certain point? So if they last 30 minutes, I can buy like 4 and gain some extra XP for a couple of hours- very cool!
      I spend a lot of time commuting to work in DC so my days are about 12+ hours long, M-F, but I don't think I would be able to consume 24 bottles of liquor to last that entire duration (my poor, poor character's kidneys!) lol.

A cap on consumption would make complete sense so that the feature is not overly abused.
      Very interesting idea!

Hey I've edited my post so itll be a bit easier to read ^^
      To be honest there will probably vast varaity of diffrent liquer you can consume (not only the 30 min one), the one I gave out is one example.
      They also may change the liquer limit (currently 500 daily, and that potion I mentioned costs 100 liquer, so 5 bottles a day), and to my knowledge you CANT stack potions, however there are some extra potions that boosts your EXP gain while in the HOT SPRINGS, as I said prior, I didnt play much on the Chinese server due to the lag but hopefuly someone more experienced can clarify for you :)
      as for our client, they may change the values and tweak it, so all we can do is wait for the CLOSED BETA to open and then there will be a ton of information coming our way :)
    • Needletail wrote:

Kylynn wrote:

So, the potions stack, but only up to a certain point? So if they last 30 minutes, I can buy like 4 and gain some extra XP for a couple of hours- very cool!I spend a lot of time commuting to work in DC so my days are about 12+ hours long, M-F, but I don't think I would be able to consume 24 bottles of liquor to last that entire duration (my poor, poor character's kidneys!) lol.

Very interesting idea!

Hey I've edited my post so itll be a bit easier to read ^^ To be honest there will probably vast varaity of diffrent liquer you can consume (not only the 30 min one), the one I gave out is one example.
      They also may change the liquer limit (currently 500 daily, and that potion I mentioned costs 100 liquer, so 5 bottles a day), and to my knowledge you CANT stack potions, however there are some extra potions that boosts your EXP gain while in the HOT SPRINGS, as I said prior, I didnt play much on the Chinese server due to the lag but hopefuly someone more experienced can clarify for you :)
      as for our client, they may change the values and tweak it, so all we can do is wait for the CLOSED BETA to open and then there will be a ton of information coming our way :)
      Thanks!

Well either way, at least it gives me (and others) a very good insight on what to expect upon release- so much appreciated for the details!

:D
      *KYLYNN*

• Oh, info about the hot springs? Neat.
      VIP benefits should be: "Everything in the cash shop can be farmed/obtainable in game." Implement a VIP token that drops in game for VIP players to cash in at a NPC. This NPC will sell the cash shop items to the VIP for those coins. :thumbup:
    • Kylynn wrote:

The liquor effect stacks. As said earlier, using one bottle will consume 100 points from the limit. An important note: by default your points start at 100 when you create a character. Spa is available from level 25, so if you make it there on the first day, you will have 100 point available to spend, which will allow you to use 1 liquor. If you skip a day, and don't visit Spa on one of the days, you points won't disappear. You can save up to 5 days of Spa points at a time (you limit is 500) after which you will stop generating points until some points are spent.

Simply put, you start at 100/500, 100 points consumed per use of the liquor, and you can skip Spa for 4 days, and drink all 5 liquors on the 5th day at the same time. Instead of getting a 30 min exp buff, you will get the 2.5h buff, and it will stack the duration. Without potential points you can't use the liquor, and without liquor you don't gain exp, so it can't really be abused.
      Spiritshaper | Level 69
      Founder of Codex | Official Guild Thread
      Got a question about Revelation? Leave me a message!
    • Lindely wrote:

Kylynn wrote:

The liquor effect stacks. As said earlier, using one bottle will consume 100 points from the limit. An important note: by default your points start at 100 when you create a character. Spa is available from level 25, so if you make it there on the first day, you will have 100 point available to spend, which will allow you to use 1 liquor. If you skip a day, and don't visit Spa on one of the days, you points won't disappear. You can save up to 5 days of Spa points at a time (you limit is 500) after which you will stop generating points until some points are spent.
      Simply put, you start at 100/500, 100 points consumed per use of the liquor, and you can skip Spa for 4 days, and drink all 5 liquors on the 5th day at the same time. Instead of getting a 30 min exp buff, you will get the 2.5h buff, and it will stack the duration. Without potential points you can't use the liquor, and without liquor you don't gain exp, so it can't really be abused.
      In other words hot spring party every Friday night! lol

VIP benefits should be: "Everything in the cash shop can be farmed/obtainable in game." Implement a VIP token that drops in game for VIP players to cash in at a NPC. This NPC will sell the cash shop items to the VIP for those coins. :thumbup: