f
s

[New Sulan]Feedback on the update

• [New Sulan]Feedback on the update

Honestly, between making crafting and gathering suck even more with that lame "poison" mechanic, and taking away scour (ability to solo in dungeons for XP and equipment, etc), you guys have pretty much decimated the population in this game. The economy is tanked, and there's very little for casual/solo players to do. Scour was put in for some very good reasons that are still valid today, while there is no good reason to remove that ability - at least as an option. There's also no reason you cannot have both systems.

gg X(
    • u_14901758 wrote:

I was planning to come back and check out this game again. Are gathering and crafting not worth the time spent anymore?

Also since they removed the scour dungeons what are my options for leveling?
      Scour Dungeons and Trial Dungeons (Misty Hollow/Tower of Pain) is now compacted into Seeking Spirits daily event resetting at 5:00am server time. With Seeking Spirits, it now encourages a team of varying level gaps, and is much more welcoming to new players in comparison to the past versions.

In addition, Seeking Spirits has chance to spawn Gremlins which provides extremely good rewards. If you managed to be the person who has fully healed the Giant Spirit Beast of your server, it will spawn several giant chests that might grant you a direct Cuckoo mount.

------
      1. Crafting and Gathering, unchanged, is still very worth to do. It is still one of the best ways to earn profit in-game.
      2. Scour Dungeons is now part of the early section of Seeking Spirits. Seeking Spirit provides a lot of EXP, you can check Road to Greatness for the list of events that are highly recommended to be done.
      Boing Boing :/
    • The scour in Seeking Spirit only allows 70 kills. Low exp gain. Hard to do tiering. Cannot solo, so its usually hard to farm to drop item some people want it there because usually people want to rush this boring quest. Is Double Exp even working in there?
      Light Occultist of Divine Overlook
    • Maarifat wrote:

The scour in Seeking Spirit only allows 70 kills. Low exp gain. Hard to do tiering. Cannot solo, so its usually hard to farm to drop item some people want it there because usually people want to rush this boring quest. Is Double Exp even working in there?
      There is an in-built buff provided in Seeking Spirits Scour phase depending on your amount of party members.

If I remember correctly, having 4 members will provide you a free 2x exp.

'Farm drop item', there is nothing worth to be farmed from basic monsters in previous Scour Dungeon and the current version of Seeking Spirits Scour
      > If you want arboreal jute, just farm serpentaurs in open world.
      > If you want hematite 1, just earn merit points with mentees through hard dungeon. Deserted Shrine Hard is most effective.
      > There is also an excessive stock of Scour Accessories set, just request for them from friends or buy it from auction house if you urgently need them, they are just so cheap.
    • Maarifat wrote:

I meant the materials for the back accessory. Gaining merit points from mentee? Game is ded, even the weekly merit quest was dragged to the next week. Population so few, yet servers increased.

And thanks for the double exp info.
      I am sure you can find mentees if you try really hard, but right it is difficult
      But an additional way is to look for a friend free to afk a low level for you, considering it took me only an hour to farm almost 50k merit through 10 runs of Deserted Shrine Hard
      It wont be difficult, in an hour you would gain 400 hematite 1's worth of merit.

Also, the credit of the double EXP information belongs to another player, I will transfer your gratitude :D

Have a nice day