f
s

Crafting Stamina Still Sucks

• Crafting Stamina Still Sucks

Honestly, I came back from hiatus after CBT in the hopes the system would improve to favor the players. (It hasn't budged a single inch.)
      In all essence, bots have been spamming quests more recently than actual Jade Succulent nodes.
      I think it's safe to say that using the "Think of the market" excuse is a load of bull.
      There are QTEs now, why do we even need a stamina system at this point of the game's age?
      The more available the crafting materials, the less stressful waiting on stamina while potentially getting kicked for a guild for being AFK will be.
      (Because I was kicked from a guild just yesterday due to GvG spying paranoia. Wonderful community, I tell ya.)
      And to be honest, I'd love to stick around, but as long as the forum community continues using bots as an excuse to not improve the crafting system...
      I'll likely be sitting here AFK, putting my money into completely different games.
      (No need for supporting premium if it takes 5+ days to craft a stinkin' flute.)
    • Many legitimate players use multiple characters on the same account as a method to maximize the Diligence and Inspiration gain.
      As well as to maximize profit output.

Basic points by majority of forum community is already mentioned:
      1. Social EXP, obtainable from crafting, foraging and hot springs, acts as an incentive in the first place to increase Diligence and Inspiration meter.
      2. Market can be ruined by abuse of bots. You will not want to see your flute that is worked hard on to be spammed by bots at way lower prices. A new QTE system is also introduced to prevent bots abusing forage points. Reason being, every foraging coordinate is fixed and can be programmed.
      Play the game and you will understand what it does.

You do not need to support the game with your real-life money by purchasing premium service.
      It is extremely easy to obtain sufficient coins to exchange Aurum for Premium Service.
      Simply reach 100 activity points, gaining 18500 coins per day will yield you with 259000 coins in just 2 weeks.
      Sufficient for Premium Service in all servers.

In addition, premium service itself provides 4000 coins free per day, totaling in 120000 coins in 30 days. I do not understand how difficult can that be.
      Many legitimate players use this method to farm to their heart's content with crafting & foraging, with multiple characters at a completely free rate.
      Boing Boing :/
    • Darkwingz wrote:

Honestly, I came back from hiatus after CBT in the hopes the system would improve to favor the players. (It hasn't budged a single inch.)
      In all essence, bots have been spamming quests more recently than actual Jade Succulent nodes.
      I think it's safe to say that using the "Think of the market" excuse is a load of bull.
      There are QTEs now, why do we even need a stamina system at this point of the game's age?
      The more available the crafting materials, the less stressful waiting on stamina while potentially getting kicked for a guild for being AFK will be.
      (Because I was kicked from a guild just yesterday due to GvG spying paranoia. Wonderful community, I tell ya.)
      And to be honest, I'd love to stick around, but as long as the forum community continues using bots as an excuse to not improve the crafting system...
      I'll likely be sitting here AFK, putting my money into completely different games.
      (No need for supporting premium if it takes 5+ days to craft a stinkin' flute.)
      Like any mechanic in any game, it obviously does require some works to be achieved (like ANY game) and at the start it may seems really slow or frustrating...

lsaac wrote:

Many legitimate players use multiple characters on the same account as a method to maximize the Diligence and Inspiration gain.
      As well as to maximize profit output.

Basic points by majority of forum community is already mentioned:
      1. Social EXP, obtainable from crafting, foraging and hot springs, acts as an incentive in the first place to increase Diligence and Inspiration meter.
      2. Market can be ruined by abuse of bots. You will not want to see your flute that is worked hard on to be spammed by bots at way lower prices. A new QTE system is also introduced to prevent bots abusing forage points. Reason being, every foraging coordinate is fixed and can be programmed.
      Play the game and you will understand what it does.

You do not need to support the game with your real-life money by purchasing premium service.
      It is extremely easy to obtain sufficient coins to exchange Aurum for Premium Service.
      Simply reach 100 activity points, gaining 18500 coins per day will yield you with 259000 coins in just 2 weeks.
      Sufficient for Premium Service in all servers.

In addition, premium service itself provides 4000 coins free per day, totaling in 120000 coins in 30 days. I do not understand how difficult can that be.
      Many legitimate players use this method to farm to their heart's content with crafting & foraging, with multiple characters at a completely free rate.
      What Isaac forgot to say is that once you max up your REGEN point, you'll gain back 2,5 points each tick (as i do). fully reload the whole crafting energy pool is really fast at that stage... (without taking in account "customized tools" that you can craft, more powerfull than the standard one, to increase it even more up to 3 points each tick).

So Darkwingz work up your crafting "power" and you'll see you'll have no issues with it.

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bryan Fury ().