f
s

This is still beta

• This is still beta

I would like to know why in all presentations, including Steam, they forgot to add the term BETA.?

Second before seeing the new MOBA update. For me it is a big mistake, this stops being a MMORPG beta and becomes a Beta of MOBA?

Third point, why not solve problems (bugs) that are more than 2 years old? Before continuing to update the "mmorpg moba beta"?

:whistling:
  • lets talk about cutscenes. i know they arnt coming. many players think they will because its still beta. a 2 year old beta. that people have spent thousands in. that has already seen its peak in players come and go. most of the game is gated. i mean 48 hours to regen for crafting is *. crafting or at least gathering is something that would get players out into the world. as of now theres no point in doing anything but ss dt log off. every 3 days do some crafting. this game quit being a beta a long time ago. where is the development team? like not even some work has been done on cutscenes. nothing that drove players away has been changed or fixed. its in cruise control and under the flag of beta to hope to dodge ridicule. im the only one selling animal hide and meats on my server. i dont see other people out in the world and having grinded it i can tell you why. its pointless do level without road to greatness. mobs give to little exp and rtg gives way to much exp. plus mobs really arnt very abundant in the world aside from following the the roads. theres lots of just empty areas when you leave the roadways.
  • I agree with you. They stopped investing in their final product = the players. They lost the course of a potential game on account of greed. And now at the end of the year they decided to invest heavily in expensive products, all in trying to get as much money as they can from the players. Didn't anyone notice that they did this before they announced a merge? We all know that with merges players go away (at least it is the trend). I observed this and was amazed by the amount of active players in the server that game (DO). Not to mention the support that is totally insensitive (I question still if we do not talk with bots). Perhaps whoever broke the game was their support for lack of empathy and understanding of doubts. Finally, what's the point of putting places and NPCs that don't work? Just to say "Look, in the future we will have it here... ", better not put and throw only when it is, in fact, implement such a dungeon or NPC. Plus, it sounds like a pig job.

Slot game.
    :thumbdown:
    Have a nice game! :thumbsup:
  • New

No, beta is not an excuse used to neglect issues.
    All issues are compiled and filed in. FULL detail is required for all of them, this speeds up the process tremendously.

@Ronald
    First, crafting is not even gated. You have pretty much repeated the argument which was refuted in another thread
    Players are allowed to use multiple characters to focus on various crafting skills. This is a thing done by f2p players to earn decent money in game.

Faction grades also provides a further incentive, which cannot be obtained in any p2w methods. Paying users who do not invest time in the game will have to purchase these resources from players who mastered these factions for relevant items/capabilities.

Animal hide and various meats etc is so easy to farm. it is not even worth to farm that.

Monster EXP grinding is only a focus when a new server arised. When players are competing against each other to be the fastest in EXP gain, monster farming is the hardcore route ONLY after completion of all EXP quests.
    They also spawn consistently as designed.

Judging from your speech, I believe you are a player who attempted the game for less than a day. Feel free to poke me for any issues you have encountered in the game.
    Boing Boing :/
  • New

I really would like to know why u isacc always defending my.com
    Every single pvp player knows that pvp is dead specially on moonsea for many reasons but specially for lacking of a capable developer team that is able to collect players suggestion about improving the game and try to develop it.
    So far i didnt see this team
    They stopped the german and french language support.
    They are merging another server to tidewater that has already a lot of ppl (by alot i mean just way more then moonsea) after the merge moonsea wont be able to fight tidewater and players will leave the game
    But u will lose fromboth sides firstly from moonsea because no point on playing a lost battle because as losing is part of the game winning is too. So if tidewater has no enemy on iw and pvp will be pretty dead ppl will start leaveng even on emollion. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but after a couple on months surely.
    Everyday so far there are 10 players leaving every person that joins the game. Lets talk about the lowbise they join the game they play it for the 1st week if they are lucky and leave straight away why? Probably because as f2p u cannot face a player that started since closed beta and p2w all level 7 pvp marks. Specially if they old player are in a free farm guild.
    Okay lets say it's s fine that a new coming cant face an older player but still. Even if that new player stay(somehow) one year and grind hard he will still get oneshotted there is no point in doing that so they just leave and lowbies gets it in few weeks.
    What my.com in my opinion will do now:
    they will gather as much money from players that can and reduces the costs of hosting to minimum and the month that the cost will be higher then the income they will say us ow sorry server is down thank you for supporting guys. bai
    Thats just an opinion though maybe the miracle can happen and we will be 2000 player or maybe even more but in this way that we are going right now imo its nearly impossible.

Edit: i forgot to say the bugs that we have
    On cultivations
    Wrong translation (on cultivation specially) there are also some parts missing!!!
    And @isacc we had a bug the very known one the one on 120 handmade quest

And the last but not least we don't have a wikia. okay we have a codex but its not enough not enough at all we need an accessorized wiki because at the moment we are blind guiding other blind

The post was edited 1 time, last by DoctorStrange ().

• New

@DoctorStrange
    It is what my belief lies on. I would not call it as defending, but rather my own side of truth.

I have done my research on Moonsea's situation. I would not say it is 'dead', but rather, players intentionally ignore their main account's progression in response to guild drama.

It is also very odd of you to link my.com and developer team, as my.com is the Publisher and NetEase is the developer.
    However, feedbacks from players are always taken in. You most likely have missed out the Official RO Discord.

Also explained in the [Future of Revelation Online] news, the removal of French and German localization is to distribute full force towards future patches on specifically the main English version of the game.

Another thing you have missed, which was discussed in the Discord heavily. Moonsea has slightly more players than Tidewater before the upcoming merge. Upon this merge, Tidewater will only have slightly more players than Moonsea, not 'way more'.
    As mentioned, this is due to Moonsea's internal guild drama.
    The main guild being regarded as the guild that kills the server, whereas the multi-guild alliance has been disbanded due to lost of leadership and drama.
    That is also not all, Moonsea lv79 players has somehow decided to abandon their main character's progression, and move on to their lv69 alt character. Participating GvG, Imperial War and multiple aspects of the game on an alt.

Take note that the above actions caused the below:
    1. Moonsea 79s cateogory will receive a weaker buff in Imperial War, despite having less amount of lv79 players
    2. Tidewater 79s category will recieve a stronger buff in response to Moonsea's player decision.
    3. Moonsea 69s category is overwhelming Tidewater's 69s cateogory in numbers. Highly excessively.
    4. Lose character progression on main. (E.g. Class Focus, Imperial War EXP)
    5. Weakening your own character, especially on contents that could have helped boosting their mains. Completely contradicts the fact that players are against the top guild's 'free farming' attitude, when players themselves ignores their own main progression.

Again, free farm guild, which you meant the 'Deathly Atoll' guild
    I have screenshots of Moonsea's DA's (The farm area itself) situation.
    In comparison to other servers which treasures minimum having Elites farmed, Moonsea players does not even farms the elites.
    Firstly, player kill count in Moonsea is at 2 kills. Tidewater is at 100+ kills. Refe image:
    Moonsea > shot_20190115-230823.png
    Tidewater > Screenshot_50.png
    Darkfall > unknown.png
    It is SO easy to kill an elite, even as a Spiritshaper (me myself).
    Have you as a player, bothered farming in the first place?

It is not even common to see a player with full T7 marks.
    And no, new players are not easily one-shotted if they have built right. With T4/5 marks, it should be sufficient to survive decently with a defense build.
    If being undergeared, approach for tankier and more mobile builds to assist better in battles.
    If being geared, you can be less tanky and approach more damage capabilities.
    This is the exact same concept in other types of games.
    Potential itself takes a huge impact of player's defensive stats.

For cultivations, explain which one is 'bugged' or 'wrong translation'. I do not understand which specifics are you mentioning.
    And what is 'one on 120 handmade quest'?
    If you meant the missing Saro Rane NPC, that issue is solved long ago.
    Please be clear on what you want to point fingers at to let us better understand.

Sorry to poke your bubble, Revelation Online has a wiki.
    There are two informative websites:
    1. Wiki - Revelation Online Wiki
    2. Codex Database - Revelation Online Codex
    The game is also designed to be diverse in class building. Players do share builds and so on via Forum/Discord/Personal google docs. They can vary depending on playstyle.

Have a nice day.

• New

Time to make some little kids silent again who have no single idea of the game or his history. No idea what its supposed to be, for what new Server are for and keep cry about not enough efford in game. First you cry about german and french getting removed and then cry about why my.com does not enough...well they mentioned it, they remove german and french to be able to focus on content. Dont know if you ever thought about get informations before trashtalk but ok. Tidewater got less Players than Moonsea in IW and just like Emollion, Oceanflow will give us just more carpets on ground than actual usefull players. Lets be honest, people keep fck up just stay away from new Servers when they are experienced players and then blame my.com. STAY away from these new Servers, they are not meant for you to go and cash 10k to then cry why they need to close it...well spoiler alert you tards, because you keep make new players quit with this unsocial behaviour on the new Servers to feel strong for a moment...virgins. Are there issues in this game? Yes. But tbh most of them the players cause themself. Never happy and always cry about nonsense stuff. Why you still play here if everything is terrible? Because this game is by far the best MMO existing. Saying PvP is dead, is like saying you cant drown yourself because water is empty. People are simply too stupid to play PvP, mainly BG. So i would recommend many people to first get a brain and then even think about PvP. This whole community is the worst i ever seen. I never saw a community wining so much about stuff, but in the end they do nothing to change anything. Even if things dont work, is that not the major problem for lack of players.

Technical Problems can be fixed, but this community will stay stupid.
  • New

Thank you for the response
    If that is our wikia is not enough, at all,
    I personally would like to know how exactly cultivation works on and specially the damage
    I'll l be clear
    1st of all as a cultivation spiritshapers has a missing part on DA book that gives additional damage reduction
    2 some occultist book cultivation are bugged i mean they dont work

An accessorized wikia for me would be
    1st of all how does damage work?
    A foe hit and how does the damage scale
    How does crit increment, crit reduction, defesence essence, essence break, physical defense, magical defense, magic defense break, magic defence break resist, physical defense, physical defense break, magic damage reduction and physical damage reduction how they interact between each other to get the final hit

Or where the platinum orb npc can be found

Digging in forum is not like we have a wikia

About the 120q quest the bug im talking about is the double reward
    That got fixed ricently with new sulan

Last thing ots useless discussing this thing on discord the chat disappear and not everyone following the chat that much
    But maybe we should start
  • New

1. No, Spiritshaper's DA-exclusive book has only two types, one being Firefly Hex book, another being Falling Sakura book.
    None of them provides any damage reduction.
    Damage reduction book you mentioned should be Sanctification bonus 20% damage reduction.
    2. As I said, please, details, which specific occultist book cultivation is 'bugged/dont work'? Or do you mean wrongly localized?
    Please be clear. You are not clear.

And your proposal of seeing cultivations in Wikia has little merit. why would you want to see it on wikia if it is fully explained in-game, all stages from lv1 to lv3, from basic cultivations to advanced cultivations?
    The only viable reason to have such a thing released is being able to distribute cultivation points
    There is a player-made website to this long ago: Revelation Online calculator - Druid
    Cultivation builds, as said, can be so different, it is unwise to have a website recommending a fixed build.

How initial idea of damage works are very simple, just as described when you hover over the description, and then perform multiplication.
    Again, the chat regarding how damage works in detail has arised in Discord, and answers and discussions exist.
    There are also a lot of links you can search.
    These information are not meant to be spoon fed to players. Either ask and learn from others, or perform calculations on your own.
    There were never any official confirmations, even on CN, on how damage is calculated, but player effort has already figured that out close
    I recommend you to search for these information, and do your own research prior to asking around.

Platinum Orb NPC again is meant to be a mysterious NPC, even though it has its spawn rate and locations, you will not expect any official statement on where they will exist.
    It is the same as damage calculation methods, players are meant to figure this out themselves, not to be spoon fed.

Yes, the bug is fixed. It is a bug in nature.
    However, if you meant having it re-released, please provide feedback about so. Noone understands what you are talking about.
    This is already well proposed, by the way, from players.

Lastly, I highly recommend, and you should head over to discord.
    There has been so much you have missed out, information regarding damage, information regarding future content, server merge discussions and a lot more.

Have a nice day.
  • New

im not blaming my.com. im just saying netease moved on and my.com is still publishing a game that has no future. they do the same for allods online lol i was literaly only player on the server when i logged into the p2p server. and doctorstrange is right. but due to the way this game gates everything its dead so the players who make encyclopedias and attribute and knowledge calculator and so dont play this game and therefore dont make anything for this game. i mean if i had lots to do in the game i dont think id be on the forums. nore am i going to make a alt to get around the gated gathering and crafting. trying to force us to make alts so we have to spend money on more character is just stupid. this game could be a great game but its not a game its a skinner box you can play for a few hours a day till the gates are open again.
  • New

CelestialSniper wrote:

Time to make some little kids silent again who have no single idea of the game or his history. No idea what its supposed to be, for what new Server are for and keep cry about not enough efford in game. First you cry about german and french getting removed and then cry about why my.com does not enough...well they mentioned it, they remove german and french to be able to focus on content. Dont know if you ever thought about get informations before trashtalk but ok. Tidewater got less Players than Moonsea in IW and just like Emollion, Oceanflow will give us just more carpets on ground than actual usefull players. Lets be honest, people keep fck up just stay away from new Servers when they are experienced players and then blame my.com. STAY away from these new Servers, they are not meant for you to go and cash 10k to then cry why they need to close it...well spoiler alert you tards, because you keep make new players quit with this unsocial behaviour on the new Servers to feel strong for a moment...virgins. Are there issues in this game? Yes. But tbh most of them the players cause themself. Never happy and always cry about nonsense stuff. Why you still play here if everything is terrible? Because this game is by far the best MMO existing. Saying PvP is dead, is like saying you cant drown yourself because water is empty. People are simply too stupid to play PvP, mainly BG. So i would recommend many people to first get a brain and then even think about PvP. This whole community is the worst i ever seen. I never saw a community wining so much about stuff, but in the end they do nothing to change anything. Even if things dont work, is that not the major problem for lack of players.

Technical Problems can be fixed, but this community will stay stupid.
    apparently considering BG does not pop and no one pvps in the world. and saying its best mmo inthe world is like saying world of warcraft numbers dont matter lol. this game isnt even top 20 in numbers of mmos lol.
  • New

@Ronald
    Again, to burst your cute and clueless little bubble,
    NetEase is still working on the Revelation Online, whether you like it or not.

In CN, they intend to release an upcoming New Class, while releasing a new server on the mean time..
    Whereas for us, we are going to have a huge patch - Heaven and Earth, while providing players with Time Warp update on the meanwhile.

With all the explanation above, you oddly still insist content that could fill up 24/7 of farming is 'gated'
    Then all games are pretty much boring for you.
    However, you contradict yourself claiming that it takes only 'a few hours'

As I have mentioned, you sound like a player who has not even played for a day.
  • New

lsaac wrote:

@Ronald

In CN, they intend to release an upcoming New Class, while releasing a new server on the mean time..
    Whereas for us, we are going to have a huge patch - Heaven and Earth, while providing players with Time Warp update on the meanwhile.

With all the explanation above, you oddly still insist content that could fill up 24/7 of farming is 'gated'

cool there giving us a patch they made a long time ago for china. unless the huge update offers some qol like cutscenes with sounds theyve done really nothing for NA besides work on revelation mobile. we are in cruise control with delayed content we cant even hear. the only thing we will get thats "new" are going to be in the cash shop.
  • New

id like to point some things:

discord chat is horrible for a game, expecially when you are talking about infos that could be interesting for everyone, we cant stay 24/7 reading the spam ongoing on english channel.

moonsea did not decide to not play IW, most guild leaders stopped playing daily, most strong players stopped going in IW cause there is no shared leadership and lower geared people is struggling to do anything cause they get 2 shotted (better to hear than 1 shot?), the lack of blueprints, the high aurum price and the super rng not helping people to get better (even after months) exalt/vens/equip rolls make people unable to to anything at 79, whereas 69 is a level where theres less p2w, and more enjoyment in pvp, and i think nobody can prove otherwise.
  • New

Ronald wrote:

lsaac wrote:

@Ronald

cool there giving us a patch they made a long time ago for china. unless the huge update offers some qol like cutscenes with sounds theyve done really nothing for NA besides work on revelation mobile. we are in cruise control with delayed content we cant even hear. the only thing we will get thats "new" are going to be in the cash shop.
    What i wrote here: Is the whole world of Nuanor totally useless? is valid also here..

Bryan Fury wrote:

Ronald wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

I don't get all the whining i do read...

Ro wasn't perfect (and still isn't.. any game can't be perfect at all) and i can't deny it, but.... with time.... the game is going to get better and better due to all the new content that is coming from the CN version ( without forgetting that a lot of stuff has been already implemented ingame, making things easier for everyone in terms of gearing and resource gain to upgrade your character) with a lot of more stuff and mechanics to get a lot of usefull stuff..

That isn't enough for you? Well, if you don't like the game simply find something else... there is no point in whining like that on the forum bashing your punches on the ground like a little kid...

A game can't fit in everyone's likehood. There will ever be in ANY game something that someone doesn't like (me included, i do like a lot of stuff but some others are totally bad and that is for all the games i played up until now).
    i quit reading at with time. because with time we will all wise up and move on. so i ended up reading that and turns out thats what you were telling people to do lol...
    You should work a bit more on your phrase construction because how you expressed yourself is a little twisted and confused..
    That is not what I do says to people, that is what LOGIC wants to be done.

1) Like it? Stick with it and grown togheter with the game (because a game is supposed to grown with each expansion/patch it gets)
    2) Don't like it? Find something else that fits your interests and likehood.

Simple and plain.

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
  • New

Thread will be closed due to non-constructive feedback + swaying away from the topic - This game is still in beta.
    Even though chances are given, feedback thus far has little to no merit, and are already fully explained.

If you believe you could help this game to a better future, please, do rather provide constructive feedback with specified and detailed scenarios rather than 'cute' talks.

Have a nice day :)