f
s

Notice Urgent Top-up Error

• eventually the event should be extended to the number of days the problem existed. At least as compensation. For my summoner, I wanted to treat myself once something ....

sry, i not good in english.....
    • lsaac wrote:

Valamuska wrote:

well have same issue. buy aurum but unable to transfer it. to me it seems like a problem with the billing section. meaning when i buy aurum it sets up the transaction, credits your account but waits for the final ok (payment) compleated before you get the full credit to your account.

it seems we are stuck in the middle of that. we get the credit (stage 1) but the payment confirmation (stage 2) is not compleat. thus 0 aurum to move.

i get that by still having pending payments on my cards like its waiting for the final step to issue the payments good and your credit unlocked so to speak.

funds have already been set aside on my cards pending the final stage of this.
      so maybe look into the billing checks and approval on the transaction. its stuck somewhere there.
      Could you inform all of this to support via a support ticket as Ghost linked above? Any additional information can be helpful :)
      Thank you in advance!
      Do you know if this could be fixed during the event time? like i really would love to get the set tho :/
    • I don't think that is the issue there Lad,

I've done several Top-ups in the past and same process in my CC even the latest one now that I had an issue... I receive OTP on my phone and confirmation that payment is done, so far this is the only Top-Up I'm having trouble with.

Support team are already fixing the issue, my ticket is in progress, THANK YOU FOR THAT SUPPORT TEAM, my only concern is Tom. is the deadline for the among the star event, hopefully they could fixed it today because I will be VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED not able to get the rewards when I know, I can...….

Suggestion: R.O team, kindly extend the event until this issue is resolve, after all this problem is not ours nor yours, just some glitch that needs to be solve, not all are victims, but some like us are!!! X/ :/
    • Paphea wrote:

eventually the event should be extended to the number of days the problem existed. At least as compensation. For my summoner, I wanted to treat myself once something ....

sry, i not good in english.....
      Entschuldigung, Google Translate verwenden

Alle Auflade-, Webinventar- und Aurum-Transfers werden jetzt aufgelöst :)
      Boing Boing :/
    • lsaac wrote:

Everyone, some good news! :D

All Top-Up, Web Inventory and Aurum Transfers are now resolved, check to see if that is the case for you!
      YEAH!!!!

I was able to transfer my first purchase with an issue.... Thanks support team, so I top-up again finally I can get the among the star reward however another problem arise dammm!!!!

My payment is always canceled!!! X(

sending another ticket again, NOW THE EVENT SHOULD BE EXTENDED!!!!!!
    • I have tried different browser and all have the same result!!!! I always end up, Payment was canceled!!!! guess My.com don't want my money ;( ;( ;(

Please extent the even RO TEAM!!!! because if the event ends!!!! I don't want to top-up even the system is being fixed!!!!
    • SSBW wrote:

I have tried different browser and all have the same result!!!! I always end up, Payment was canceled!!!! guess My.com don't want my money ;( ;( ;(

Please extent the even RO TEAM!!!! because if the event ends!!!! I don't want to top-up even the system is being fixed!!!!
      That does not sound good at all :(

Could you please provide as much information as you can to the support team, and DM me in discord with all relevant details?
      (Discord is the most efficient way to find me)
      Boing Boing :/
    • lsaac wrote:

SSBW wrote:

I have tried different browser and all have the same result!!!! I always end up, Payment was canceled!!!! guess My.com don't want my money ;( ;( ;(

That does not sound good at all :(
      Could you please provide as much information as you can to the support team, and DM me in discord with all relevant details?
      (Discord is the most efficient way to find me)
      I'm using the same CC until today the same result,

yeah, I will after work.... I'll find you in discord