f
s

[Imperial War]Please Stop that bugged Voting

• [Imperial War]Please Stop that bugged Voting

Not funny, really !!!

Make an Announce in Game Center with Voting for that Player are able to be Leader, so we can have 69 Player as Leader on White Tiger like it have to be

Seein a 79 Player on Fights for 69 players feels wrong

and im tired to see leaders on that board who quitted the game... REALLY ?
      Natürlicher Verstand kann einen gewissen Grad an Bildung ersetzen, Bildung aber nicht den natürlichen Verstand.
      Natural mind can replace a certain degree of education, but education can´t replace Natural Mind
      // Arthur Schopenhauer
    • This is the 2nd month that we cant vote. Everyweek we have to deal with 79 player inside 69 exclusive imperial war . Annoying us and sometimes going for camp bosses solo because lv79 with ec gear inside 69iw = low hp bosses
      Me myself dont wanna see any 79s in 69 battle any more fix the voting or put random ppl as commander from might list

Frostbite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Hello

It's related to PvP.
      It's already reported to the team.
      If you really want to help, the best way to report a bug is through the feedback and bug google form here (for general bugs, as no one will answer you): Feedback and bug
      Or to the customer support here (for a more technical and personal bug): RO customer support
      Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support
    • If its already reported to the Team, why is it not possible to do ( topic) ?

I mean, it is just fair to do so and to set Generals manually is possivble too, we know it is cause mycom done it in the past

but last month u leave player there THAT QUITTED THE GAME !!!!

come on
      Natürlicher Verstand kann einen gewissen Grad an Bildung ersetzen, Bildung aber nicht den natürlichen Verstand.
      Natural mind can replace a certain degree of education, but education can´t replace Natural Mind
      // Arthur Schopenhauer

The post was edited 1 time, last by VanHelsing ().