f
s

my opinion , and if you have solution tell me because i tried all things people told me

• my opinion , and if you have solution tell me because i tried all things people told me

-bronze flame and heart that needed to upgrade soul grid only fromcash shop , and aurum exchange prices increase day after day , and toget imperial coins so low rate that will take forever , playing a lota lot a lot and result is so little , at the rate I am playing thiswill take years without any fun , just these dailies weeklies soboring long can’t even finish and miss the last reward a lot
      thereis no dependable resource to get imperial coins , these dailies andweeklies and my max effort will take me tens of years playing withoutany fun boring things
      youslowed top players a little , but crushed low levels and weakerarmors
      umade dungeons harder and no other option to get armors
      soyou want me stay months to get low lvl armors then thow all that torubbish to get another and cost it a lot and then throw all that andkeep do all of this
      whenupdate came I thought finally they understood and will fix everythingbut you made many things worse , and things good , but those worsethings so important
      -after trying your system of dailies and weeklies it’s totally failand bad and wrost experinece even worse than farm monsters forvevr
      becausefarming monsters it’s as u play when you want
      withthese dailies if you finished 99% and not 100% you will miss lastmost important reward imperial coins and this happen many times
      andsame for weeklies and with making it harder that was already hard noweven there is strong one want help he can’t , the problem was frombeginning that making dungeons to get lvl 69 dungeon need peoplewith 79 ec
      -and that system of more than stats for pvp , stats for pve , needmore than gear , offfffff , it is so easily to get 1 set of gear toget another ?
      Andif u talk about it is easy , u look for wrong people I am sure , younot looking for regular players ,
      howmany players tried your game and like mechanics , then because ofyour management of things left it ??!
      andrather than delete what people complain about solve it
      Ireally like game mechanics like class mechanics , u free to choosestats skills , but management is soooooooooooo bad make me regretplaying it everyday , I just continue because my effort done is sohuge I can’t throw it , but you pushing me everyday for this
      -you going from so bad to worse
      -people who not complain maybe he is paying so he don’t feelanything ,
      orhe is whale and already got everything , now everything with moneyharder , prices gone down , you could tell me this is good thing , Itell you ok if bronze flame and heart not in cash shop only

whatI want :
      -make bronze flame and heart that lvling up soul grid can get regularywithout cash shop , this idea make me suffer and play unhappyeveryday because aurum exchange prices go higher everyday andimperial coins get lower everyday because more people getting samethings so when I started doing handmade quest , people was buyingthings more than one million when I started doing can’t sell it for200k , and that’s best I got , others not even cost of material ,and takes forever
      -make getting gear without depending on people like that , who helprare and with harder dungeons can’t help you anymore , and otherstrong people keep lagh at you and help their friends only or theirguild but they be thing of their guild not player they do what theywant , and my guild helpful but they can’t help me in thosedungeons and they playing from so long time and still can’t help me
      soyou want me get best gear with best stats that rare drop or drop butnot good stats or drop but other take and your entries are done trynext week ans stay weak , and then after forver and not even gettingbest stats lvl it + 13 and put marks high lvls and make it 3 slotsand and and , after all that what ? Throw all that to rubbish to getnew gear and restart from begning
      -make dependable resource for imperial coins with good amount withoutany trouble or need help from people won’t help you and wait forverno fun
      -how come someone say to you I never bought imperial coins and yousaid you did , and keep deleting his post and when contact supportyou say to him you did even he never did , how you want me feel safeon my char then and effort then ?
      -I didn’t want make alts I wanted make 1 char and play on it but youstopping me from upgrading everything so people gone to make altsjust to upgrade my main char , rather than I made another char forfun ,i am making it because no other option , so make me can upgrademy char lvling and money on 1 char rather than make alts , and evenwith alts and extreme effort it still extreme slow , and I challengeyou that you make people stop using alts , why ? Because I know youknow you can’t develop well with one char , with more than one charand extreme slow , so with one char will be what ?!
      -I feel when you try fix something you make it worse and after thatyou trying fix it again then you make it worse
      -if someone told oh mmorpg boring you keep fightining monsters forverthis is so boring I have an idea the dailies and weeklies , I wouldsay seems nice idea , after testing in this game it’s worse andyour effort gone because it’s 12 :00 sorry daily reset no rewardfor you even you done 99% and 1 more quest needed and that happen alot

-people told me ways to get imperial coins but by the time it decreasebecause more people doing same thing so prices get lower you couldtell me this good thing , I tell you bronze flame and heart withaurum only so no

1-bronze flame and heart can get without cash shop , aurum pricesincrease people buying cloths and I need things seriuos for the gamethis can’t be !!!! I don’t blame them buy cloths they buy likethey want but don’t make bronze flame and heart cash shop , cuz noother option to get them
      2-dependable resource of imperial coins ( and can be done solo to besure )
      3-cancel the dailies and weeklies as main thing for leveling and money, people have differnent times with different situiation with manythings and you making it like that ?!
      4-make dungeons and getting gear without need help from bad people ,they not helping anyway they only want get help but they help noneunless I be their clown their thing not player a man making femalechar , there is good people help with your extreme hard dungeons butthey are rare and busy and limited entries and now even can’t , mywhole guild who playing before me from so long can’t help me !!!!!!so I should go join guild I don’t like people in it and I do whatthey say and I be thing of them not I player playing a game to getgear ?
      5-remove kiss and even worse things , this is mmorpg not another badthings ….
      6-others things but just do these things 1st
    • u_26264560 wrote:

1-bronze flame and heart can get without cash shop , aurum pricesincrease people buying cloths and I need things seriuos for the gamethis can’t be !!!! I don’t blame them buy cloths they buy likethey want but don’t make bronze flame and heart cash shop , cuz noother option to get them

2-dependable resource of imperial coins ( and can be done solo to besure )
      3-cancel the dailies and weeklies as main thing for leveling and money, people have differnent times with different situiation with manythings and you making it like that ?!
      4-make dungeons and getting gear without need help from bad people ,they not helping anyway they only want get help but they help noneunless I be their clown their thing not player a man making femalechar , there is good people help with your extreme hard dungeons butthey are rare and busy and limited entries and now even can’t , mywhole guild who playing before me from so long can’t help me !!!!!!so I should go join guild I don’t like people in it and I do whatthey say and I be thing of them not I player playing a game to getgear ?
      5-remove kiss and even worse things , this is mmorpg not another badthings ….
      6-others things but just do these things 1st
      Sorry that your post is too long, and I dont have time to read it all
      However, I can answer all 6 of the above points you have summarized.

1 - Bronze flame and heart is not the main cost of soul grid. its cost is mainly from the crystals itself. (Refer point 2 for how to farm them)
      2 - One of the best methods if Funland on Tuesday and Saturday. There is a technique on how to farm it.
      You can keep the Soul Chests or Soul Grid you have obtained for your soul grid, while selling off your unbound tickets for coins, then to aurum for flames.
      3 - You earn way more money from dailies now. There is a chance to obtain crusade scrolls or badge essence from Seeking Spirits, which was impossible from Misty Hollow Trial in the past.
      Daily Tokens still has chance for Vanquisher mode.
      4 - Dungeons are supposed to be more undergeared-friendly now due to the release of gear limitations, as well as a direct boost on your Special Skill Dao to maximum.
      You do not necessarily need to be in the same guild to do raids. Use other chats other than Guild Chat. I recommend to try to mingle with players outside of your guild.
      5 - Forbidden Kiss is now back to the game and is fully functional
      6 - And they are?
      Boing Boing :/