f
s

astral outfit need to find out how to get it

• astral outfit need to find out how to get it

Looked at all the outfits, and the astral is the only one I see that I like. I also seen that I can get parts of it if I purchase and spend so many coins. The only thing I see wrong with that is NO WAY IN HELL will I spend that kind of money as a new player on any game outfit. Even if I did it looks like the astral outfit itself is not included in the buy and use coin deal they have going on. It is my opinion that a complete outfit should cost no more than $20, and if it does, I can do without it, considering it is NOT REAL !
    • Hello,

You can get the new Astral outfit with this promo event
      Promotion: Among the Stars | Revelation Online - Official Website

It means that if you spend 2000 Aurum ingame, you'll have the costume and the headpiece as a bonus from your purchase.
      You can spend your Aurum on anything in the ingame boutique, useful items or cosmetics.
      You can purchase Aurum with Imperial coins too, with the ingame exchange feature, and spend them during the promo event, you'll get the rewards (costume, headpiece etc.)

There are several sales all along the year, with costumes, mounts, wings and other goods. You'll be able to get a costume in many ways, during your playtime.
      Announcements | Revelation Online - Official Website

If you have any feedback about the game or the sales, please fill in the form here: Revelation Online Community Feedback HUB
      Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support
    • why was it listing 50.000? Considering I am a new player and have no idea about all these items that I will need, spending that amount would just be a waste of my money. I did discover that I could trade for currency but the exchange rate 4000 for 1. Seems like it would take a long time to make enough to be able to purchase an item that way.
    • Hello,

If you spend 1000 Aurum in the ingame boutique, you'll get the headpiece as a bonus
      If you spend 2000 Aurum, you'll get the outfit (dress) (+ the headpiece)
      If you spend 5000 Aurum, you'll get the steps (+ dress + headpiece)
      If you spend 10000 Aurum, you'll get the weapon skin (+steps + dress + headpiece)
      If you spend 20000 Aurum, you'll get the wings (+ weapon skin + steps + dress + headpiece)
      If you spend 50000 Aurum, you'll get 5 more items from the list
      Each time you reach a goal, you'll get some Crusade scroll fragments too

You can preview the costume on your character in the ingame "Grand Boutique": mouse over the 3rd icon from the right, at the bottom right of the UI. A menu will open, choose "Grand Boutique". While the Grand Boutique, take a look at the "2017 season 2" line you'll see the costume, the headpiece and weapon skin.

If you just want the costume (with the headpiece), you'll have to spend 2000 Aurum in the ingame boutique (so you'll have your boutique items + the costume and headpiece).
      As an example, I bought a costume that I wanted before this promo event, and I had the Astral outfit too. So instead of getting one costume, I had 2 (+ headpieces for both) for 2k Aurum.
      Other players may buy some Crusade scroll fragments, or any other item from the "Useful" tab, or Daily/Ausgyth treasure tab. As a new player, you can check wings and mounts, to get better ones than the free ones you'll have with the quests, etc.

With this promo event, you have to consider the costume as a bonus, and not really a direct purchase.

And finally, as I said, there are several ways in this game to get costumes (ingame boutique, websale, contests on social media, My.loot) so if you miss this costume, or other costumes, this time, it may reappear in the future (but not in a near future, for this costume in particular ;)).

PS: As you are a new player, be careful, items (costumes, wings, etc.) are bound, so if you decide to start playing another character, you won't be able to transfer those items to the new one.
      Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support
    • Why do they not just put everything in outfit kits for us new players? This would be something that no other online game is doing, and might just help keeping new players around. If everything was included, acc, outfit, weapon skins, I could see them selling for $20 each. Might just make a ton of money that way, and make enough to update the games graphics and make an expansion.
    • u_31801825 wrote:

Why do they not just put everything in outfit kits for us new players? This would be something that no other online game is doing, and might just help keeping new players around. If everything was included, acc, outfit, weapon skins, I could see them selling for $20 each. Might just make a ton of money that way, and make enough to update the games graphics and make an expansion.
      Certain apparels are exclusive, which are not easily obtainable, or was obtainable for a short period in the past.
      They range from performing/joining specified events, or through purchasing during specified sale/event.

It will lead to their loss in value if they are simply released to be easily accessible in the aurum shop to all. :(

However :P There are apparels that are accessible to all players that you can find in the Aurum shop.
      Please do take a look at them!
      Boing Boing :/
    • If they are for sale in the aurum store., there will always be a permanent version of the costume.

Meaning, you can directly purchase these from the shop:
      > 30 day version, temporary but costs less
      > Permanent version, permanent but costs more

If you plan to wear a costume permanently anyway, it is much cheaper to purchase the permanent version directly.
      Boing Boing :/