f
s

Mech Citadel Challenge and Epic

• I still claim that this is pointless it is not at 69,only for full ec teams thts why this game suck now neww players when try find team they can sow to do it the same as Ds If some pro dont help with this then gl with pleaying LVL up to 79 and go find someone who care with ec ,..... sucking game nothing more with this to HHHAAAARD DUNGEONS. How Its posible to do with mechanic if adds are so hard 69 team cant kill them to fast ..... And this funy debuf for stats what with specjals if we have rly lower dps life and def..... befor this change we can do something 69 now we can only be dragged through the top team ... and for what ... for kiling game? becouse neww ppl dont whant play when theey cant do any normal dungeons with normal team without toopppp..... sry my english its not best ..
    • Why everyone wants a carry so much? If the mobs too tanky, hit it till it die. Gears got nerfed? That's lvl79 thingy that change stats to be kinda equal to lvl69 players. Everyone gets the free full Dao.

If you still wanna complain about this PvE dungeon being too hard, then don't do it and just do GB for the dust materials and craft those gears. This dungeon doesn't stop you from proceeding to lvl79. Lower level now crying even more for carry. Can I complain about AoS3* being too hard for my static and most people? And its even before New Sulan. We have no carry to cry at. We have to do it ourselves. Mechs and stuffs. I enjoy these hardships. These dungeons are the reason I still wanna stay playing and try to clear them.
      Light Occultist of Divine Overlook
    • This is not cry its true and why you compare 69 with 79 ENDGAMES DUNGEONS .... END GAMES ..... YES I SAY END GAMES and you think how many pay to win wee need to do this? 300k team cant do this with mechanic 350 mby 2 boses .... and how you can ttry to do MC epic rly funy games for who ? for this who play from the sttarts games ....
    • 1) Even a full EC team can't do much more than a normal well geared of the appropriate level. IF YOU ARE HIGHER IN STATS you get LOWERED to the max of a Lv69 can achieve. So you are "normalized" to the level cap of the dungeon.

2) Those dungeons are OPTIONAL and REQUIRE AS A MUST a FULLY geared character of the appropriate level. You can't go in with purple gear or a +0 LvX gear and PRETEND to get all. Gear up yourself if you want to do those dungeons.

3) The dungeons are made to be done with the right mechanics in mind. If you PRETEND to be able to skip them you are playing in the wrong way.

4) HOW do you think people did the last PvE dungeon of this game (EC)? with "some gear" or with a "well developped" gear? If you think that you can go doing EC with a Lv69 gear or a +0 Lv79 gear you still need to completelly understand how the things have to be done. There are tons of mechanics to do correctly. Not every dungeon is made of brute force.

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • lsaac wrote:

(A Side note: They are meant to be an end game dungeon for that level category, do not underestimate them :( )

Maarifat wrote:

• 5) Moderator clarify that this dungeon too considered END GAME DUNGEON.

Her said clearly what i said too. THAT LEVEL CATEGORY. You are not meant to go in there without a proper preparation.

And that aside, those dungeons are OPTIONAL. You aren't forced to do them and you wont die if you don't have a PvE gear set. You can complete EVERYTHING even with the normal synthesized gear.

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • Maarifat wrote:

Degurechaff wrote:

2 boss spin to win kill normal tank 69
      Who even tank that spin2win. Even one of tankiest tank I know died from it.
      You now have pve gears for 69, so should be even easier than back in the day now :)
      VG/BM can both tank it, do it oldschool if you struggle, stand in the middle circle but towards the healer's spot (which is outside of the spin2win range) and you will be in their range. Stay mercurial throughout and use a panacea when low if necessary. BM can also stay mercurial long enough to tank it if you time broken moon & immovable mountain properly with the right cults. You can move both healers to tank team and have flowers, they should be in range of your tank.

Tank should not die from this, 69 forged armor and proper cults is enough to tank it if you know what you're doing. And you have spell resist and much more pve stats and spell resist with this patch to do so in Epic as well, so best get practicing. If you are still dying just get a dedicated bm tank with enough parry & parry bonus (from venerations too) to tank the whole thing with minimal damage :)

EU-Moonsea

The noblest art is that of making others happy.
    • Subtlety wrote:

Maarifat wrote:

Degurechaff wrote:

You now have pve gears for 69, so should be even easier than back in the day now :) VG/BM can both tank it, do it oldschool if you struggle, stand in the middle circle but towards the healer's spot (which is outside of the spin2win range) and you will be in their range. Stay mercurial throughout and use a panacea when low if necessary. BM can also stay mercurial long enough to tank it if you time broken moon & immovable mountain properly with the right cults. You can move both healers to tank team and have flowers, they should be in range of your tank.

Tank should not die from this, 69 forged armor and proper cults is enough to tank it if you know what you're doing. And you have spell resist and much more pve stats and spell resist with this patch to do so in Epic as well, so best get practicing. If you are still dying just get a dedicated bm tank with enough parry & parry bonus (from venerations too) to tank the whole thing with minimal damage :)
      and dont forget, for any other player --> Keep ur Special Skills " fully " to burst the last 20% after he stands up ...> done
      Natürlicher Verstand kann einen gewissen Grad an Bildung ersetzen, Bildung aber nicht den natürlichen Verstand.
      Natural mind can replace a certain degree of education, but education can´t replace Natural Mind
      // Arthur Schopenhauer
    • VanHelsing wrote:

Subtlety wrote:

Maarifat wrote:

Degurechaff wrote:

You now have pve gears for 69, so should be even easier than back in the day now :) VG/BM can both tank it, do it oldschool if you struggle, stand in the middle circle but towards the healer's spot (which is outside of the spin2win range) and you will be in their range. Stay mercurial throughout and use a panacea when low if necessary. BM can also stay mercurial long enough to tank it if you time broken moon & immovable mountain properly with the right cults. You can move both healers to tank team and have flowers, they should be in range of your tank.
      and dont forget, for any other player --> Keep ur Special Skills " fully " to burst the last 20% after he stands up ...> done
      I was referring to the way where you do not burst instantly when he stands up, but after the initial 20% spin is over and before the next spin comes in ^^ If they were able to burst 20% before the spin even starts this thread probably wouldn't exist lol, people in this game are immune to mechanics apparently :D

EU-Moonsea

The noblest art is that of making others happy.
    • u_14429119 wrote:

What is this talk about 300k might cant clear mc, We did it and we dont have one over 300k might in pve in group.

I dont think you did it with the team below 300k the whole dung 3 boss 9min do not think that dps would suffice: P
      Mechanics are easy however, the adds are too hard and here is the problem with boss time... i doing this with many op teams and they say MC its to hard or be more difficult then EC .
    • Degurechaff wrote:

u_14429119 wrote:

What is this talk about 300k might cant clear mc, We did it and we dont have one over 300k might in pve in group.
      I dont think you did it with the team below 300k the whole dung 3 boss 9min do not think that dps would suffice: P
      Mechanics are easy however, the adds are too hard and here is the problem with boss time... i doing this with many op teams and they say MC its to hard or be more difficult then EC .
      the problem is, that 79th with EC gear are lowered in this dung... but if u play the mechanics right it is possible with lvl69 and a bit PVE gear
      Natürlicher Verstand kann einen gewissen Grad an Bildung ersetzen, Bildung aber nicht den natürlichen Verstand.
      Natural mind can replace a certain degree of education, but education can´t replace Natural Mind
      // Arthur Schopenhauer
    • Degurechaff wrote:

u_14429119 wrote:

what are you talking about we are still below 300k might, and we are doing epic now! Just calm down learn your class and take it slow on the dg, btw we did it with 3 SS 1bm 1VG 2SM 2 GS 1Ocul. And we are not the only ones another party in our server clear it as well. We are on Oceanflow