f
s

Mech Citadel Challenge and Epic

• Mech Citadel Challenge and Epic

I do not know what you think however, according to me MC Challenge and MC Epic are too difficult ,I do not think the team from 300k Might has big problems with making 2 bosses.
      Too difficult dung, who wants to do it because the loss of 2-4h for 1-2 bosses , or collect a full team 79 team. However, what is the point if they dont need it .. and they do not want to do it.
      Mc Epic for 69 killing 2h mobs and exit because the boss is very strong.
      Sry for bad eng but Maybe someone agrees with me and it would be good to squeeze the support over slight changes
      Maybe someone will develop this topic more.
      :evil:
    • Think about it like this. When I first joined a static for EC Hell, we're running the dungeon about 2-3 hours every night through the whole week. Still can't kill first boss, or if lucky enough, we kill 2 bosses. That's lvl79 thing to taste. Lvl69 can go ahead and do the same for MC CH/Epic.
      Light Occultist of Divine Overlook
    • the bosses are too hard in ec and mc challenge, nobody buy more, just because the bosses are harder, that will not happen. nobody want to go in dungeons, to get gear from bosses, what is equal then the gear you need to do the bosses with a whole team. people want to go in to get stronger. so please nerf the bosses from both dungeons or give the current gears 69 or 79 better stats, that would make things easier also.
    • u_21633217 wrote:

the bosses are too hard in ec and mc challenge, nobody buy more, just because the bosses are harder, that will not happen. nobody want to go in dungeons, to get gear from bosses, what is equal then the gear you need to do the bosses with a whole team. people want to go in to get stronger. so please nerf the bosses from both dungeons or give the current gears 69 or 79 better stats, that would make things easier also.
      These dungeons aren't meant to be easy. Nerf ain't going to happen.

Want to beat it? Get stronger, get better, learn the mechanics, and don't have any deadbeats in the team that isn't up to par for the task at hand.
      Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention !!
      Check out our guides
      Scene Chronicles - Pictorial Guide (WIP)

iNoob (17 Members)

Never feel like a noob when you're in iNoob.

• ec i think may be fine, but the mech citadel challenge, that should be beatable with 49 ec gear (gearlevel 59 ec) from the desert shrine challenge, since the dungeon is 69 level, ds challenge should be beatable with 49 gear normal, since its the first dungeon, that is to access with lvl 45 after ds expert, what give lvl 49 gear.

but since its hard for 79 gear, there need at least be a change in this to give players a longterm goal to archieve. i doubt, any 49 player could do ds challenge without a strong ec 79 gear player. there is a clear mistake to see. why, people can only guess, but this would be a great change for the whole server and give people reason to work on their gear. from lowlevel to highlevel <3

so, the dungeon ds challenge should be doable with the skills, with the equip and attributepoints we have at lvl 49 maxed out gear and talent points. since it would be too easy to farm the dungeon with a 79 players, there should be a hard downgrade for players in every dungeon, who are 79 and have much higher gearscore and attributes, that the overall dps is well balanced for the whole team.

please see that as kind of a idea, because people will not listen to what you guys say, if the reality means, its not doable, they will leave the server and at least thats not what i want to happen.
    • u_21633217 wrote:

the bosses are too hard in ec and mc challenge, nobody buy more, just because the bosses are harder, that will not happen. nobody want to go in dungeons, to get gear from bosses, what is equal then the gear you need to do the bosses with a whole team. people want to go in to get stronger. so please nerf the bosses from both dungeons or give the current gears 69 or 79 better stats, that would make things easier also.
      yesterday weve been in ech for 2 hours to kill the first boss, cause we are not geared and the dps is low, people die for one error etc
      chall modes are the same

also i think there isnt much difference with lev 59 or 69 set, but nobody has it, so you cant really compare right now, kill 1-2 bosses each week, gear up, thats how it works, as i said id just change the instant death on some fast hits, they are kinda unfair
    • The current MC challenge is back to the old time, when the cap was 69 lvl. If you really want to beat it, the whole team need to learn mechanics of the boss, check videos and going there every week. That is was it was suposed to be in the first place. The problem was that players got used to get carried on any dungeons to get easy gear fast and ignore all the mecanics the boss had.
    • Without tank 79 full ec 350k there is litle to hard :P 2 boss spin to win kill normal tank 69 and what we can to say aboaut 3rd boss when they after 9min give one hit kill to all .Without 79 ec this is imposible to doing this with mechanic ... not to much time to kill this boss

The post was edited 1 time, last by Degurechaff ().

• New

Degurechaff wrote:

Without tank 79 full ec 350k there is litle to hard :P 2 boss spin to win kill normal tank 69 and what we can to say aboaut 3rd boss when they after 9min give one hit kill to all .Without 79 ec this is imposible to doing this with mechanic ... not to much time to kill this boss
      you got gb to gear up, ds is challenge, try without people w 500k might, its doable at 59.
    • New

First of all, the dungeons change the level req.(DS Challenge lv59, MC Challenge lv69), they also change the way you get demonslayer gear now you get 5x's gear from darkfall and 6x's gear from grand bulwark, the dungeons are fine, stop complaining and just get stronger ;)
    • New

You should keep gear up.
      In the past my party take 3 months to finish Mc3* .

All you need are study mechanics and try again and again ....

and about Spin ... even I'm 79 tanky VG still dodge that spin ...
    • New

Degurechaff wrote:

its not fine becouse there is no point to do it if wee need full team 79 ec
      You don't need full team lvl79 EC, and the point to do it is to farm lvl69 PvE gears slowly. Finishing the dungeon is not a MUST now. If you're stuck at a boss for too long and your team got tired or gtg, stop there and try again later. Farm the boss you can kill.
      Light Occultist of Divine Overlook
    • New

MC Challenge and Epic is meant to be as challenging as the current state :P

But to provide some assistance, I have found a Vanguard's POV in Mech Citadel Challenge
      It contains all 4 bosses (one video part each has 1 boss, a total of 4 parts) with relevant vanguard mechanics

Link below:
      bilibili.com/video/av20781185/?p=1

(A Side note: They are meant to be an end game dungeon for that level category, do not underestimate them :( )
      Boing Boing :/
    • New

Maarifat wrote:

Degurechaff wrote:

2 boss spin to win kill normal tank 69
      Who even tank that spin2win. Even one of tankiest tank I know died from it.
      Sure, but if Players stack ALL they´re Special Skills to burst the last 20% , it is possbile to kill without all Die from Spin to Win...

For any Mechanics need to do, just search for old vids from MC
      Natürlicher Verstand kann einen gewissen Grad an Bildung ersetzen, Bildung aber nicht den natürlichen Verstand.
      Natural mind can replace a certain degree of education, but education can´t replace Natural Mind
      // Arthur Schopenhauer