f
s

Maintenance - October 8th, 2018

• Maintenance - October 8th, 2018

MAINTENANCE - OCTOBER 8, 2018

The servers will be taken offline Monday, October 8 at:
    • 09:00 - 12:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST)
    • 12:00 a.m. - 03:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
    Purpose
    The purpose of taking the servers offline is to perform weekly maintenance.

Patch Notes
    Fixed a bug where invisible mails in the mailbox prevented players from receiving new mails.

Duration
    Approximately 3 hours, from 09:00 to 12:00 CEST/12:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m. PDT.

While waiting, why not catch the latest news about Revelation Online or chat with other players via our forums.
  • Patch Notes
    Fixed a bug where invisible mails in the mailbox prevented players from receiving new mails.

nice but how about the fixing the missing npcs from the 120q or is that just going to be another tree of wisdom where my,com ignores it until eventually it gets fixed in a patch 6 months from now.

the most tragic mismanagement of a game i have ever seen, everyone at my.com involved in this game should be ashamed.

~Vosiler~
  • or fix the issue with the dungeons, that are way to hard for the player levels? i dont want all the players leave the game because of a simple difficulty problem in dungeons or not fixed issues, that we had already before. the npc was missing and got fixed already, so its the same bug, what we already had expierienced before. a announcement, that show the awareness of these problems would help alot.
  • Vosiler wrote:

Patch Notes

nice but how about the fixing the missing npcs from the 120q or is that just going to be another tree of wisdom where my,com ignores it until eventually it gets fixed in a patch 6 months from now.

the most tragic mismanagement of a game i have ever seen, everyone at my.com involved in this game should be ashamed.
    Hello Vosiler,

The issue with Saru Rane is much bigger then a simple fix that my.com (the producers) can fix. Due to this the issue was passed up to the Developers of the game, where once a fix is made will send it to my.com to apply to our current version. While i hope this doesn't take too long, please remember that the team truly cares about the bugs and issues currently in the game and just that they have to wait for a fix just as much as us.