f
s

shadows display problem

• shadows display problem

hey, i have a big problem with shadows display in game, shadows of NPC's and players are OK, nothing wrong here, but the shadows of the trees, lanterns, buildings, ships are stuck. And funny thing is the shadows is ok for a few second after i logged in, then they just stuck, here is a video for example whats happen:

just check the lanterns shadows. I try a lot of settings in game and in NVIDIA panel.
      got GTX Ti 1050 4GB, i5 7400 and 8GB RAM DDR4
      there is all fine in the other games, PLS HELP i want to play :(
      make thread here because technical issues forum is locked.
    • Hello,

pabliczenko wrote:

PLS HELP i want to play
      How is this issue preventing you from playing the game? (real question)

Technical issues can be reported to the customer support here:
      My.com — communication and entertainment apps. Manage email, chat with friends, discover captivating new games, and edit your photos
      Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support
    • hey i already report this issue to the customer support but they dont response yet.
      And i cant play because the static shadows blinks when i move, it looks horrible and it distract me.
      If i can do something like turn off all shadows besides players and NPC shadows i can live with this, but there is no option for this and game without shadows looks really bad, like game from 2002 y.
      i still try to fix my problem but no progress :(
      i tried a lot of weird things, updated bios, changed monitor, updated all drivers for all my PC components, redownload game, installed old drivers for graphic card, installed some weird software and a lot more because nothing helped and i still trying and i dont give up yet xD
      i tried to run some games like CoD, Witcher 3, Dota 2, NieR and i set graphics to ultra - no problem, shadows are perfect.
      and i noticed that when i logged in and objects and players around me being loaded the shadows is OK, but in few seconds after game is fully loaded shadows stuck :P i dont get it, weird stuff. ?(
      so sad :(
    • pabliczenko wrote:

And i cant play because the static shadows blinks when i move, it looks horrible and it distract me.

If i can do something like turn off all shadows besides players and NPC shadows i can live with this, but there is no option for this and game without shadows looks really bad, like game from 2002 y.
      Just turn it off if it distracts you that much.
      Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention !!
      Check out our guides
      Scene Chronicles - Pictorial Guide (WIP)

iNoob (17 Members)

Never feel like a noob when you're in iNoob.

• rofl very funny xD Luci you are the funny one i see :D
      i tried diffrent setups but there is no way i can turn off shadows of objects without turn off shadows of my character and NPC and players. I dont get it why you try to leave things but dont try to fix it xD
      and if you dont know whats happen or just come here with pointless posts it doesnt help guys :D