f
s

[New Sulan]Battle Spirit Pearl - Activation set equipment

• [New Sulan]Battle Spirit Pearl - Activation set equipment

Well need a little help, I can't find where to get or buy the item "Wolf Soul Pearl" to activate the golden set lvl 69 of Demon Slayer / Blue Print, I found the NPC that change the pearls before the update of new sulan, but now only exchanges the activation pearls for the set of Imperial Army (BG), thank you x3
    • Hello,

According to the patch notes:
      You can no longer obtain Battle Spirit Pearls from the Equipment Modification Master.
      Instead, you obtain Runes in personal spoils from the relevant level Dungeons (Altar of Swords will drop the level 79 runes). Combining these will cost you a small amount of Gemstones, also obtained from Dungeons.
      There are also Set Bonuses for Level 59 and 69 gear. The method to obtain these is the same.
      Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support
    • Gladia wrote:

Hello,

According to the patch notes:
      You can no longer obtain Battle Spirit Pearls from the Equipment Modification Master.
      Instead, you obtain Runes in personal spoils from the relevant level Dungeons (Altar of Swords will drop the level 79 runes). Combining these will cost you a small amount of Gemstones, also obtained from Dungeons.
      There are also Set Bonuses for Level 59 and 69 gear. The method to obtain these is the same.

The patch notes, AS USUAL are not complete .... beside the MANY changes not listed, it doesn't say HOW you can obtain those items. Tested a lot of 1 star runs and never dropped a single cent of those items... tested 3 stars, 2 out of 2 try got the items. SINCE the 3 stars are far MORE harder than before, IF those items are dropped ONLY from the 3 stars, that is a big bulls*it. HOW people is supposed to gain those items? They will require a forced help from the high older level players... while they are supposed to be allowed to do during their level range...

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • Ok I don't see any Battle Spirit Pearl at Mogena Stuppy. only Blood of the Fallen I/II/III. Has it been removed since the New Sulan update?

I've already wasted marks exchanging for Blood of the Fallen I and III thinking they're the Battle Spirit Pearls I needed because they're the only items available, only to realize they're not =/

The post was edited 1 time, last by mrcalvin: Provide more background information ().

• Hello @mrcalvin @Thalesia

Messages merged with the most recent thread about the activation set equipment and items.
      There was a change in the way to obtain the pearl with the New Sulan update.
      Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support