f
s

[New Sulan]Ex Scour dungeon Jewellery - where to upgrade?

• [New Sulan]Ex Scour dungeon Jewellery - where to upgrade?

Hi guys.. i need your help!!

Where is the NPC who make's the level upgrade of Moonwater items? (moonwater necklace, Moonwater ring, etc..) Those items recover mana and HP.
      I dont know how can i do it after the Game Update..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ei galera.. preciso da ajuda de voces!!

Onde está o NPC que faz os upgrades dos itens Moonwater? (moonwater necklace, moonwater ring, earing, etc..). Estes itens recuperam a mana e o HP.
      Eu nao sei como fazer após o Update do jogo..
    • Unfortunately, the good aspects of the game were lost with the update. More forced party caters only to those who have 24/7 time for the game and or just want to get carried or quick level. Update lessened the opportunities for those actually playing the whole game content, not just the PVP or Road to greatness EXP Options.

New players are leaving faster by being overwhelmed at the content while trying to keep up in a guild. Cultivation are not being done, notes are harder to obtain, none are even bothering with 120 runs and so forth.......

Scours were important ways to obtain and upgrade accessories for those of us with limited play time or that wanted to test our skills solo at times. Most parties do not want to wait for a player to take time in the room to make these items. So good luck finding a party that will and also getting the drops in the SS to even make them.
    • Elizmom3 wrote:

Unfortunately, the good aspects of the game were lost with the update. More forced party caters only to those who have 24/7 time for the game and or just want to get carried or quick level. Update lessened the opportunities for those actually playing the whole game content, not just the PVP or Road to greatness EXP Options.

New players are leaving faster by being overwhelmed at the content while trying to keep up in a guild. Cultivation are not being done, notes are harder to obtain, none are even bothering with 120 runs and so forth.......

Scours were important ways to obtain and upgrade accessories for those of us with limited play time or that wanted to test our skills solo at times. Most parties do not want to wait for a player to take time in the room to make these items. So good luck finding a party that will and also getting the drops in the SS to even make them.
      What? Are you drunk?

-You gain MORE coins since you can get them DAILY (18.500) instead of getting 100k each week, making a total of 130.000~ each week. AND i DIDN'T accounted that you MAY get up to TRIPLE rewards for EACH meter reward. So it may happens that you may get x3 the reward in a single day, making the 18.500 a total of 55.500 Coins....

-You gain MORE notes since the Blackmarket quest has been semplified, taking LESS mobs (100 instead of 160 as before) and gives MORE notes (I don't remember how much but they are more, i calculated them once the patch has come on)

-To complete the weekly point meter will require LESS time since the activities gives MORE points. There are some weeks that i do end the full meter in just TWO days..

-Yes, 120 run has been nerfed and gives a little less rewards but that doesn't mean it's useless..

-Scour dungeons were a part that i hated the most and the fact they FUSED togheter MHT and Scour is a great step forward since you do 2 things on the same event cutting down the time required to complete all and you can do more activities with the spare time you have gained.

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • Wow n Wow. No. I'm not drunk.
      Maybe the update works for you. You are not correct in everything you say, as shown above. In your vast knowledge, please explain why the server populations continue to drop.
      Just stated my opinion as having experienced over three servers , merges, a rollback n etc..
      I am not the only player that preferred the scours and ability to solo. The accessories were easier obtained and upgraded. You may prefer a total party game, as is your right.
    • Elizmom3 wrote:

Your post Sept 27th, "I think that this gear is completely gone from the game". (post 2 on this page)
      And so what? I never used the gear from Scour since i never needed them... so i obviously never seek them in the new system...

BUT, anyway, your ignorance is pretty clear here. You says that everything is ruined and you gain less and stuff got removed but as i said you clearly know nothing of the new system, so i have to repeat myself again:

1) You gain MORE coins since you can get them DAILY (18.500) instead of getting 100k each week, making a total of 130.000~ each week. AND i DIDN'T accounted that you MAY get up to TRIPLE rewards for EACH meter reward. So it may happens that you may get x3 the reward in a single day, making the 18.500 a total of 55.500 Coins....

2) You gain MORE notes since the Blackmarket quest has been semplified, taking LESS mobs (100 instead of 160 as before) and gives MORE notes (I don't remember how much but they are more, i calculated them once the patch has come on)

3) To complete the weekly point meter will require LESS time since the activities gives MORE points. There are some weeks that i do end the full meter in just TWO days..

4) Yes, 120 run has been nerfed and gives a little less rewards but that doesn't mean it's useless..

5) Scour dungeons were a part that i hated the most and the fact they FUSED togheter MHT and Scour is a great step forward since you do 2 things on the same event cutting down the time required to complete all and you can do more activities with the spare time you have gained.[/quote]
      ^ Those are facts.

Also, i don't remember where i did read it but there is a x2 exp buff applied if you do Seeking Spirit with a full team, making the necessity of the double exp not a necessity since you get it for free.

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |