f
s

[New Sulan] Main Story Bug - Heading to Sulan/Journey to Sulan

• [New Sulan] Main Story Bug - Heading to Sulan/Journey to Sulan

Basically the game won't let me participate in Trial of The Four Kings until I complete this quest. Unfortunately the quest mark doesn't show up anywhere on my map.

Pathfinding doesn't work and whenever I try to use it, it says "Cannot find the source from Eastern Ausgyth Empire to Grand Galleon. Cross-map path finding is not available.".
      Tip mentions Grand Galleon and Shoreman Zavin, but I can't find such a place/npc on the map, even if I try using the search button.
      I tried looking it up on the internet, but the map shows me Shoreman Zavin in the middle of nowhere (near Chaffon Villa).

In other words, I must complete this quest to do Trial of The Four Kings, but there's no way for me to complete it. And if there is a way, the game doesn't show me how. Do you guys know how can I finish this quest? I'm level 39 and I'm a bit confused.
    • [New Sulan] Main Story Bug -> Quests got reseted/unsolved

2 Main Story Quests are reseted/unsolved now. These two are:
      - (Level 15) Heading to Sulan
      - (Level 30) Meeting Akuta
      The 2nd one (Meeting Akuta) and all following quests can be solved again with all the quest rewards. For player that's not a problem i think (but may for the Revelation Team). The main Problem is that every charakter in the main world cannot complete Heading to Sulan anymore, because we have to meet Akuta on the Grand Galeon map. So all character who finished this quest befor New Sulan patch cannot enter Trial of the Four Kings - Black Warden anymore.

It would be very nice if it can be fixed in any way.
    • There is a smaller boat that goes to Emerald Falls, on the left from the Grand Galleon in Seafarer's Wharf (5962, -2107, ). There are two NPCs - Eler Mathari and Yoreth. Elers says that in order to go to Emerald Falls, you must be at least level 50 and completed the quest Journey to Sulan: Breathtaking Views (which is the first overview you see of the pier, before you step out from the Grand Galleon, at lv 16 or so).

The boat sets to Emerald Falls every hour on the hour (like Eler says). But, as soon as you step on that boat (you'll have to wait for it to move), the captain will tell you that you're about to go there and few seconds later that your lever is not high enough, to go to Emerald Falls (even if you're lv. 50+, you won't pass), he will do a circle with the boad and stop by the same spot. At this point, I can't complete (Level 15) Heading to Sulan quest too and I'm lv. 56.
      Images
      • Location.JPG

97.28 kB, 721×707, viewed 77 times
    • Kandarian wrote:

The boat sets to Emerald Falls every hour on the hour (like Eler says). But, as soon as you step on that boat (you'll have to wait for it to move), the captain will tell you that you're about to go there and few seconds later that your lever is not high enough, to go to Emerald Falls (even if you're lv. 50+, you won't pass), he will do a circle with the boad and stop by the same spot. At this point, I can't complete (Level 15) Heading to Sulan quest too and I'm lv. 56.
      I can confirm it. I am not "experienced enough" with level 49 he said (so not just a translation issue) and also with level 65. But with level 50+ it wouldn't make any sense to go to the black trial anymore.
      Btw "every hour" means ingame time -> that's every 10th min in realtime (5min delay to full hour).

People who reached Sulan after this patch can do the black trial as usual (there're some people on the high score list - no one level 49).

Btw I tried out to finish all Quests after "Meeting Akuta". At one point after completing one of the following quests there're no more quest to accept. So you cannot complete the whole main quest row a 2nd time.
    • Hello,

In order to help players with this issue, a NPC was added to the game so the lvl 15 quest can be completed:

Community Manager RO wrote:

With regards to the New Sulan story quest being active for old and new characters alike, we've resolved an issue where you couldn't progress without this NPC.

You'll find him in his location again in Sulan: (5864 4 -2067 1)

Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support
    • Now that the fix with the quest has been implemented, it is now possible to return to Emerald Falls, because the quest "Journey to Sulan: Breathtaking Views" could be completed. Just go to the ship, next to the Grand Galleon, as shown in my earlier reply, the ship will start and you'll be transported back to the trial area island. 8)
    • I also noticed another bug which occurs during (15) "Heading to Sulan" questline. Upon reaching the quest" Splendind Sulan: Disclose Nothing", you have to talk to Lothian Qarin IV to complete it, but after the cut-scene (when the enchantress leaves) his model is being replaced with a falmari (New Lord of Sulan) Anuran Egar, making it impossible to proceed with the quest. I don't know if this occures to lower level players ( I guess not ) but most likely, the bug affects high level players, who already finished the quest (before the New Sulan update). :whistling:
    • Kandarian wrote:

Upon reaching the quest" Splendind Sulan: Disclose Nothing", you have to talk to Lothian Qarin IV to complete it, but after the cut-scene (when the enchantress leaves) his model is being replaced with a falmari (New Lord of Sulan) Anuran Egar, making it impossible to proceed with the quest.
      Hello,

Thank you for your report, it was passed to the RO team.
      ---
      ---
    • Server: Spiritwood
      Heading to sulan: i think it is related to raid for trial of four kings (Akuta)
      but i passed it already..cannot do the trial at all
      Images
      • shot_20180929-095325.png

866.19 kB, 800×451, viewed 43 times
      • shot_20180929-095338.png

968.27 kB, 850×479, viewed 32 times
      • shot_20180929-095716.png

857.02 kB, 900×508, viewed 25 times
    • u_12112233 wrote:

Yellow quest line for low levels is also bugged. New players stopping playing RO because of that :( We really need official announcement about these quest bugs and info when those will be fixed.
      Hello,

Do you have names of the NPCs and quests so we can pass the issue to the RO team? (+ server and coordinates, a screenshot would greatly help)
      ---
      ---