f
s

[New Sulan]Mining System - Gathering Resources - A & D issue

    • well its like fishing i guess. For example when you fishing and its hard to catch that fish, there ll be 'A and D' buttons and you need to complete it on green part. if you can, you catch the fish. so mining is probably same.
    • i think this mini game feature implented to get rid those gather bots that afk at the nodes. Since this feature to press A and D until the bar fulled or else you can instant die from it if you ignore. Same cases with Seeking Spirit daily quest which is scour and mht 2 in 1 since bots also lurking in scour (usually galleon). This is what i thought not sure if correct reason tho.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by MXREV: typo ().

    • New Sulan, anti-bot mechanic annoying af.

      Hey,

      I really don't know what I'm supposed to do when tap A and D appears on my screen. Sometimes I die, sometimes it releases me. I basically tap whole WASD randomly and I can die, I tap A and D frantically and I can die, sometimes it releases me and it's really pissing me off especially there's no tip offered nor anything tells you on screen if you're doing something right.

      /Beancord
    • New

      This is extremely frustrating. There's no way to time this it just flashes. Crafting isn't worth trying to deal with this horrible implementation. Just do a pop up with an obvious random Q&A. I'd be more concerned with the gold spammers if I were them, tbh.
    • New

      Is exactly like @[iNoob] AttacKat said "it takes no more than 2 seconds" to be released from the system.

      Kurokazu wrote:

      I always end up losing a bunch of extra Diligence
      The DP/IP are only consumed after you take the resource, the "mini-game" itself don't make you waste any point even if it pop more than once.
      This new system is useful, was a pain walk around on the map for gathering stuffs and see bots waiting for the node spawns.
    • New

      FireOpal wrote:

      This is extremely frustrating. There's no way to time this it just flashes. Crafting isn't worth trying to deal with this horrible implementation. Just do a pop up with an obvious random Q&A. I'd be more concerned with the gold spammers if I were them, tbh.
      The system works fine. Is it really that hard to flashy press A and D and get free in 2s? Also, as said (i was saying that too but Dark got faster) you don't consume points if you haven't TAKEN the resource. points are not spent BEFORE that.


      BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • New

      Dark Schneider wrote:

      Is exactly like @[iNoob] AttacKat said "it takes no more than 2 seconds" to be released from the system.

      Kurokazu wrote:

      I always end up losing a bunch of extra Diligence
      The DP/IP are only consumed after you take the resource, the "mini-game" itself don't make you waste any point even if it pop more than once.This new system is useful, was a pain walk around on the map for gathering stuffs and see bots waiting for the node spawns.
      I have sat there and watched my diligence after the "mini-game" go down. It is spent almost immediately and I don't get any resources. I will have to take a gif or something to show it happening. It has happened way too many times for me to be mistaken.
    • New

      Kurokazu wrote:

      Dark Schneider wrote:

      Is exactly like @[iNoob] AttacKat said "it takes no more than 2 seconds" to be released from the system.

      Kurokazu wrote:

      I always end up losing a bunch of extra Diligence
      The DP/IP are only consumed after you take the resource, the "mini-game" itself don't make you waste any point even if it pop more than once.This new system is useful, was a pain walk around on the map for gathering stuffs and see bots waiting for the node spawns.
      I have sat there and watched my diligence after the "mini-game" go down. It is spent almost immediately and I don't get any resources. I will have to take a gif or something to show it happening. It has happened way too many times for me to be mistaken.
      you don't lose points if you haven't gathered the resource...


      BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • New

      Bryan Fury wrote:

      FireOpal wrote:

      This is extremely frustrating. There's no way to time this it just flashes. Crafting isn't worth trying to deal with this horrible implementation. Just do a pop up with an obvious random Q&A. I'd be more concerned with the gold spammers if I were them, tbh.
      The system works fine. Is it really that hard to flashy press A and D and get free in 2s? Also, as said (i was saying that too but Dark got faster) you don't consume points if you haven't TAKEN the resource. points are not spent BEFORE that.
      I HAVE spammed it, repeatedly and I die each time. It never seems to work. The only thing that happens is the yellow bar keeps going up. I've done it keymapped and not key mapped. (ie using the remapped A/D keys and using A/D). I've tried just doing D to see if that matters, nope. Nothing I've done impacts the bar from increasing and killing me. For BAMBOO. Geez. If it worked I wouldn't be frustrated, would I? A system that works for one, but not for another is not a good system, IMO. There are better ways to stop bots. I much preferred it at launch when you could actually a) find mats, and b) craft.
    • New

      FireOpal wrote:

      Bryan Fury wrote:

      FireOpal wrote:

      This is extremely frustrating. There's no way to time this it just flashes. Crafting isn't worth trying to deal with this horrible implementation. Just do a pop up with an obvious random Q&A. I'd be more concerned with the gold spammers if I were them, tbh.
      The system works fine. Is it really that hard to flashy press A and D and get free in 2s? Also, as said (i was saying that too but Dark got faster) you don't consume points if you haven't TAKEN the resource. points are not spent BEFORE that.
      I HAVE spammed it, repeatedly and I die each time. It never seems to work. The only thing that happens is the yellow bar keeps going up. I've done it keymapped and not key mapped. (ie using the remapped A/D keys and using A/D). I've tried just doing D to see if that matters, nope. Nothing I've done impacts the bar from increasing and killing me. For BAMBOO. Geez. If it worked I wouldn't be frustrated, would I? A system that works for one, but not for another is not a good system, IMO. There are better ways to stop bots. I much preferred it at launch when you could actually a) find mats, and b) craft.
      I have asked ALL my Clannies and people i know ingame. It works fine for more than 40 people.

      You have definitelly some issue with your keyboard or something else if you can't clear it with the simple commands on screen.


      BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |