f
s

Information on Class Change

• Information on Class Change

Hi R.O.,

Its been awhile,

This coming New Sulan update, I really wanted to change class, from Occulist to Assassin since, medium size female characters are already in the choices, however It is my first time to do this and I have several questions that needs clarification:

1st - When I change class does the weapon skin of my previous class also be change to the new one?
      Sample: My Occulist Golden Phoenix Skin will it change to Assassin's class as well?

2nd - I love Occulist weapon skin, if I wanted to change class back to my previous one, does the first question also be applied?

3rd - Skill Dao's and character cultivation together with character stats will it be refresh or remain the same?

If this topic is already discussed kindly just link this one, because I need to get more information on this class change matter.

Thank you and have a great day mina......
    • Hello there!

1) With New Sulan coming on 24th of this month, it is indeed possible to switch weapon skins from one class to another!

2)If you switch back from Assassin to Occultist again, you will be able to change it again

3)Daos will be transferred to the respective skill of your new class. Character cultivation is reset giving you your points to allocate again. Character attributes and skill points are reset on all pages, you can set it to your new class' requirements.
    • Kyoshiro wrote:

Hello there!

1) With New Sulan coming on 24th of this month, it is indeed possible to switch weapon skins from one class to another!

2)If you switch back from Assassin to Occultist again, you will be able to change it again

3)Daos will be transferred to the respective skill of your new class. Character cultivation is reset giving you your points to allocate again. Character attributes and skill points are reset on all pages, you can set it to your new class' requirements.
      Perfect....

Thank brother......
    • New

i am gs change to assasin after new sulan update the weapon skin exchange is not work for all kind of weapon skin, my astral skins cant exchange to assasin class and so does the year of the monkey weapon skin, for yearvofbthe monkey skin its available for 6 class only not for sin, please make all weapon skin exchangeable for ecery class.. thank you :)