f
s

Experienced Gamer Seeking Guild

• Experienced Gamer Seeking Guild

Good day. I am Thiji Higuri, and I have been gaming for over a decade now, ranging from all aspects of MMO gaming be it PvP, PvE, or RP. After
      seeing the promising features and videos of this game, I figured it was
      time for me to start a fresh new life in Nuanor.

In essence I am a solo player, but that can be boring at times. I figure that I could be spending my time and energy helping others out, so I was hoping to join a nice guild to
      represent. I am very active and am an experienced roleplayer (12 years). Healing is my strongest aspect, though I can tank and deal damage just as well - I was considering Vanguard to be my main class. I would be honored to be part of any guild that deems me worthy of joining their ranks if they will have me. Thank you very much for your time.
    • Join Nyan because I am from there. XD. This is my first MMORPG and I have played for 2 weeks. The guild is quite nice to me right now. I play blademaster and I am lvl 49. But with your experience you may go over me in no time. Top 1 bosses killer(Pangolian) is in the guild too. You could do friendly duel in the same guild. He is a vanguard player too. Joining guild is not that hard so you could check other guild too. HQ has 3 of my ingame friends but Nyan is NC to me so I will stay here for now.
    • juic wrote:

Good day. I am Thiji Higuri, and I have been gaming for over a decade now, ranging from all aspects of MMO gaming be it PvP, PvE, or RP. After
      seeing the promising features and videos of this game, I figured it was
      time for me to start a fresh new life in Nuanor.

In essence I am a solo player, but that can be boring at times. I figure that I could be spending my time and energy helping others out, so I was hoping to join a nice guild to
      represent. I am very active and am an experienced roleplayer (12 years). Healing is my strongest aspect, though I can tank and deal damage just as well - I was considering Vanguard to be my main class. I would be honored to be part of any guild that deems me worthy of joining their ranks if they will have me. Thank you very much for your time.
      hi Thiji higuri,

we at HappyNoobies would like to welcome you and anyone else like you in our small and slowly growing guild. We concentrate on the PvE Content only, but you are free to decide later, if this is enaugh for you or if you want to join a pure PvP Guild.

Since valueble players are rare, we hope you chose as as your future home. we dont intent of using you, like some people might would have in mind. we would love to accept you and and newcomer as a part of our dear ingame family. <3

Might the force be with you!

We do everything, to help lower level players enjoy the content of revelation online. The future of moonsea and with this, the playerpool, is for us priority number one.

The post was edited 1 time, last by u_21633217 ().