f
s

Forced to pvp ?

• Forced to pvp ?

the game has a pretty graph, but they said that it has pk system and owpvp is it true?

sad, if serious i'm out, I hate to waste time on owpvp games maybe that's why lack of population in servers... i hope then release one pve server
      let me back to tera...
    • hey , this is not private server just official so dont expect something like pve server , u may be worried only durning market quest because theres not a guard who will punish person who pk u , and if ure frendly to people u not have worry about it, in all rest daily ure protected , also in deathly atoll there's not many people killing noobs :)
    • Hinakarin wrote:

the game has a pretty graph, but they said that it has pk system and owpvp is it true?

sad, if serious i'm out, I hate to waste time on owpvp games maybe that's why lack of population in servers... i hope then release one pve server
      let me back to tera...
      The myth of the OWPVP that is evil is starting to getting sick. Play the game and don't worry too much of that. There is no evil people waiting to ambush you around every corner. Stop passing games with PvP like the most evil thing in the universe.

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • I've never been Player-killed during questing or doing Dailies on the Moonsea server (EU shard)- and as an American MMOrpg gamer, this has always been a nice little change.

It's really going to come down to the server and the group of people that frequent different areas in the game-world, -some players are nicer then others; whiles there are some groups who (i can imagine) thrive on the smell of blood. :)

DeviantART | Tumblr | ArtStation | Webtoon | Creative-Twitch

• The only time you will really ever encounter players PK'ing each other is when guilds are contesting world bosses, or in Deathly Atoll, very very rarely will a player PK another player in open world due to the consequences, Like stated above as long as you don't get on someone's bad side the chance of someone pk'ing you for just because is 1% to none, and if in the off chance someone does just laugh at them cause now they can't enter any safe zones for a good couple of hours, and when they die they have a chance to drop money/ and their gear becomes greatly damaged.