f
s

Returning player needs help

• Returning player needs help

Havent played in along time last time I played I was max lvl and in one of the top guilds on my server but I came back and my server is gone and now I'm on snowpine I'm a spiritshaper and not sure what the max lvl is now and of it's different where do I need to go to lvl up now if any guilds are willing to take me in and refresh my mind I'd be grateful oh and I can't use my soul panal anymore for some reason idk anyway I'm on snowpine and my spiritshapers name is epicheals thanks <3
    • Hey there, and welcome back! :)

The maxlevel now is 79, and it is definitely worth levelling up if you want to participate in anything serious.. both the PvE and PvP content has been further progressed, and there's a lot more "endgame" now.

Regarding your soul panel, you need to complete a quest to gain access to your class area (Class restoration or somesuch in the Road to Greatness) this quest should be in your quest log under "available", you can buy the new-and-improved soul grid panels here, and use the same soul crystals you've always used in that, it's just that the grid itself doesn't function without a panel, and they were changed so you always have the max number of "slots" in your grid, and therefore your old grid is now obsolete - you need the new ones.
      I think there's a vendor that sells soul grids that aren't related to your class faction as well somewhere, but it is basically a must to acquire the new ones from class area in any case - they are the best.
    • Asriel wrote:

Hey there, and welcome back! :)

The maxlevel now is 79, and it is definitely worth levelling up if you want to participate in anything serious.. both the PvE and PvP content has been further progressed, and there's a lot more "endgame" now.

Regarding your soul panel, you need to complete a quest to gain access to your class area (Class restoration or somesuch in the Road to Greatness) this quest should be in your quest log under "available", you can buy the new-and-improved soul grid panels here, and use the same soul crystals you've always used in that, it's just that the grid itself doesn't function without a panel, and they were changed so you always have the max number of "slots" in your grid, and therefore your old grid is now obsolete - you need the new ones.
      I think there's a vendor that sells soul grids that aren't related to your class faction as well somewhere, but it is basically a must to acquire the new ones from class area in any case - they are the best.
      ok i dont see that quest ?

Edit: ok so i see it in road to greatness but what do i do i went there and nothing happened?

The post was edited 1 time, last by EpicHeals ().

• Hello,

The class quests appeared a few months ago with an update, and players have to do the starting quest in order to access the class area and the class quests.
      As Apples said, open your quest log (L) and check the "available" tab. You should find a quest there. It's a lvl 20 quest.
      rocodex.com/us/npc/34954/
      Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support