f
s

I read so many bad reviews about this game...

• I read so many bad reviews about this game...

But I decided to give it a go and 30 mins in and it's held me so far! It reminds me a bit of Aion :whistling: . Anyway is it true that a lot of people were just mass banned for nothing or for even spending money in this game because that's what many of the bad reviews said. This worries me as I do put money into games I like and I don't want to be banned because I chose to support the game, that'd be silly lol! :P
    • Daisybella wrote:

But I decided to give it a go and 30 mins in and it's held me so far! It reminds me a bit of Aion :whistling: . Anyway is it true that a lot of people were just mass banned for nothing or for even spending money in this game because that's what many of the bad reviews said. This worries me as I do put money into games I like and I don't want to be banned because I chose to support the game, that'd be silly lol! :P
      The people that got banned was becuse some tried to scam and make a quick refund keeping the items they paid for.

Playing since the first CBT and never got any issue with the game or the support when i made some few donations...

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • As Bryan said, the mass ban wave happened 1x very early on in release. Keep in mind the date of the review as well. Revelation has been out for over a year and it is a much better, much improved game (though it still has its bugs and flaws). Also don't worry this game is much much better than Aion as you won't be wasting all your time trying to get gears only to destroy them! It also has a much better crafting system :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lyosha ().

• Lyosha wrote:

As Brian said, the mass ban wave happened 1x very early on in release. Keep in mind the date of the review as well. Revelation has been out for over a year and it is a much better, much improved game (though it still has its bugs and flaws). Also don't worry this game is much much better than Aion as you won't be wasting all your time trying to get gears only to destroy them! It also has a much better crafting system :D
      BrYan. not Brian please >.>

• Bryan Fury wrote:

Lyosha wrote:

As Bryan said, the mass ban wave happened 1x very early on in release. Keep in mind the date of the review as well. Revelation has been out for over a year and it is a much better, much improved game (though it still has its bugs and flaws). Also don't worry this game is much much better than Aion as you won't be wasting all your time trying to get gears only to destroy them! It also has a much better crafting system :D
      My bad X( I type and not look its fixed now

• Lyosha wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Lyosha wrote:

As Bryan said, the mass ban wave happened 1x very early on in release. Keep in mind the date of the review as well. Revelation has been out for over a year and it is a much better, much improved game (though it still has its bugs and flaws). Also don't worry this game is much much better than Aion as you won't be wasting all your time trying to get gears only to destroy them! It also has a much better crafting system :D
      My bad X( I type and not look its fixed now
      That's better for you... or i'll may bite your fingers next time >.>

• I read so many bad reviews about this game...

@Daisybella

Nothings perfect, you will always get your haters in everything :) Honestly i tried this and actually saw it advertised on an anime website believe it or not and i was like 'Meh' ill give it a go..

Honestly, whether you drop money or not its totally up to you, after all you work hard for your money :) But in all honesty and even a Game Mod or GM whatever they are called here .. can vouch i have spent A LOT of money in this game already in fact this week alone i have dropped over $2500 Dollars.

Ya know the funny thing was i didn't even know how to play. The GM's and people who play the players i guess are all helpful and supportive :) Only issue i do have is you may get your card purchases blocked at times but its probably your card institute_MC,VISA,AMEX) blocking not actually your bank like mine has been doing to me :) Erratic spending I call it on a game i barely know xD

Anyways If ya ever play join Divine! Its a fun server and I'm there hahaha .

@'Bryan @'Lyosha'

Thanks for helping me in my other early posts :) you guys are seeming to argue alot or have some form of misunderstanding in some way shape or form hahaha!

Take It Easy have Fun!

Cheers Mates!
    • Neemz, telling players what you spend just makes you look like your bragging. Oh wait maybe that's exactly what your doing. lol
      Not sure I would put how much money I have on credit limits and sure not on my bank balance. But you carry on.
    • Chilyoya wrote:

Jesus that's a lot.

Its not p2w unless were talking about PvP. PvE you can definitely get by by not purchasing anything.
      Not at all. Pay your way out just makes the progression "faster"... You won't gain ANY exclusive benefit (un reachable due to being not ingame or a "donation only" item type) if you pay over those that don't pay.