f
s

Guild System Information

• Guild System Information

Disclaimer: This is based on Revelation CN. Changes may occur for NA. All information are personally translated by me unless stated otherwise. Information provided are not just any copy pasta from everywhere without verification. They have been verified personally to be as accurate as possible. In case you are wondering if I can understand Chinese, yes - I grew up learning the Chinese language. If there are any mistakes or you wish to contact me, you may contact me by messaging me on my Facebook Page, PM - @Einzo or look for me in my Guild's Discord at esf.link/eindsc

I have also made a Frequently Asked Questions thread at ro.my.com/forum/thread/143-fre…uestions-and-game-info-cn
      Source of info: einsofgaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,680.0.html

1. Guild Creation Application
      2. How to Join a Guild
      3. Guild Quests

1. Guild Creation Application

Speak to this NPC (姒无命) in the main city (苏澜城). Co-ords (5533,-1371,46).

Requirements:

•Player Level 25
      •150,000 non-tradable currency
      •Not in any Guild

When you speak to the NPC, click "创建帮会" and this window will pop up:

Upon successful Guild creation application, you will receive a free megaphone.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is just a Guild creation application. After applying for the Guild creation, you need to have 10 members in your Guild within 72 hours for your Guild to become an official Guild or else it will automatically disband.

When you have 10 members in your Guild, you will see a notice like this to tell you that your Guild is now official:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

2. How to Join a Guild

or press CTRL+G

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

3. Guild Quests

-more info to be added-

The post was edited 3 times, last by Einzo ().

• DomiSotto wrote:

Einzo, when you talk about the 10 people w/n 72 hours, does it want 10 separate accounts or 10 Characters? It seems that the game really puts an emphasis on people playing in groups and actually backs it up with the content incentives.
      Sorry I am unable to answer this question as I did not personally test it. They did not go into any specific details either. They just said need 10 people in the Guild within 72 hours or else the Guild will disband and your in-game currency will be forfeited. To be on the safe side, just have 10 players online in the Guild at the same time and you should be safe.
    • Thanks for the thread! It was much needed~ I wanted to create a guild and this really helps!

Einzo wrote:

DomiSotto wrote:

Einzo, when you talk about the 10 people w/n 72 hours, does it want 10 separate accounts or 10 Characters? It seems that the game really puts an emphasis on people playing in groups and actually backs it up with the content incentives.
      Sorry I am unable to answer this question as I did not personally test it. They did not go into any specific details either. They just said need 10 people in the Guild within 72 hours or else the Guild will disband and your in-game currency will be forfeited. To be on the safe side, just have 10 players online in the Guild at the same time and you should be safe.
      Well, if you need 10 people online at the same time, then you can't do it with multiple characters on the same account. :/ But I honestly doubt this is the case. They probably only expect you to have 10 people join the guild, but not necessarily be online all at the same time. Otherwise no guilds would last in the beginning.

This is a really interesting system, though. Guilds really have to work to stay active. Nothing worse than a dead guild keeping up space and holding a name.
    • Feolainn wrote:

Sounds like something that will get abused with folks charging folks for joining a guild to help boost it to full status then moving on.
      Apparently you need to contribute to the guild constantly to keep it up, so I doubt that kind of system would work. You'll need real people to join and help out, so no point in paying people to join only to leave right after.
    • Isaiki wrote:

Feolainn wrote:

Sounds like something that will get abused with folks charging folks for joining a guild to help boost it to full status then moving on.
      Apparently you need to contribute to the guild constantly to keep it up, so I doubt that kind of system would work. You'll need real people to join and help out, so no point in paying people to join only to leave right after.
      So do I have to pay a daily fee if I want to be in a guild?
    • flix wrote:

Isaiki wrote:

Feolainn wrote:

So do I have to pay a daily fee if I want to be in a guild?
      There is no "fee" for being in a guild. HOWEVER, some guilds may reserve the right to put requirements such as donation thresholds or doing upto the full 10 amount of dailies. Please consider that when joining a guild.
    • I apologise if this might be the wrong place for it as I'm just getting settled in here but it seemed sensible as this is the only guild guide linked in the stickies.

Coming from Tree of Savior running a major guild - Are there any member size limitations? I've run into this as a leader before. I can understand it to a certain extent, especially in games with open world pvp where you don't want any one guild to have 5x the number of members to just squash opponents. If not, what limitations are in place to stop this from occurring?
      Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
      :whistling:

"In most cases, people, even wicked people, are far more naive and simple-hearted than one generally assumes. And so are we."
    • That sounds like a great, very reasonable number.

Over on Tos the limit started at 25 and maxed at 35. The whole thing was pointless because we'd just make more guilds that were internally considered the same guild to bypass the barrier. Using Discord outside of the game for all organisation and chat. But it certainly caused its own issues.

Revelation is looking appealing, especially for visual/cosmetic motivated players. I'm watching this space carefully.
      Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
      :whistling:

"In most cases, people, even wicked people, are far more naive and simple-hearted than one generally assumes. And so are we."
    • Awoo~ wrote:

That sounds like a great, very reasonable number.

Over on Tos the limit started at 25 and maxed at 35. The whole thing was pointless because we'd just make more guilds that were internally considered the same guild to bypass the barrier. Using Discord outside of the game for all organisation and chat. But it certainly caused its own issues.

Revelation is looking appealing, especially for visual/cosmetic motivated players. I'm watching this space carefully.
      Afaik max limit is 150. Whole guild system is really developed. It feels like helping a town grow tbh (with all the buildings, workers etc) :)
      Just 'Kosi' if you can't pronounce my name <3

Facebook // Twitch