f
s

EXP and else for merged Player from Emollion

• EXP and else for merged Player from Emollion

How about some EXP and higher Drop rate -EVENTs ( any kind of Dungeon and Blueprints ) for Players to keep up with Old Players on Tidewater :?:

And maybe some giveaways in Web-Inventory for merged Emollion-Players to create their Gears with Blueprints,

or EXP/Notes-Package to keep up with Cultivation.

Just my 2 Cents

:thumbsup:
      Natürlicher Verstand kann einen gewissen Grad an Bildung ersetzen, Bildung aber nicht den natürlichen Verstand.
      Natural mind can replace a certain degree of education, but education can´t replace Natural Mind
      // Arthur Schopenhauer
    • I d get some Items, but...

1) I am no ex-Emollion-Player
      2) no idea what u guys think Player " need to keep up " ( certanly not what i ve found in my Web-Inventory )
      3) i asked to give " only " ex-Emollion-Player something to keep up with xp, cultivation and gear
      Natürlicher Verstand kann einen gewissen Grad an Bildung ersetzen, Bildung aber nicht den natürlichen Verstand.
      Natural mind can replace a certain degree of education, but education can´t replace Natural Mind
      // Arthur Schopenhauer
    • u_10276426 wrote:

hi.. i didnt get a merge pack. should i put a ticket in for it? or is it given to certain players only
      Hello,

Make sure that you subscribed to the Revelation Online newsletters here Login
      If your account is linked to a facebook account, you'll have to get in touch with the customer support to change the way you log in to My.com games.
      Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support
    • I still see many ex-Emollion-Player stuck in keepin up with Tidewater...

its not about to grow up to lvl 79, its more to keep up with Cultivation.

i know it have to be same for every player, but u d throw the Emollion player in a pool of longtime lvl 79 Player and because of that i see more Player givin up and leave the game.

just think about please, it have to be easyer to keep up in this almost 2 year old game.
      // Arthur Schopenhauer