f
s

Can't Play game after 25june mt

• Can't Play game after 25june mt

So after 25th june maintenance, i haven't been able to enter and play game at all. on character select screen after countless try i able to load into one of my character but i feel like i am on test server or something since my character got unlimited stats etc. and none of my gear is on. then after a while my character disconneted to server select. this happens each time i do the same X/ X/ X/
    • MXREV wrote:

So after 25th june maintenance, i haven't been able to enter and play game at all. on character select screen after countless try i able to load into one of my character but i feel like i am on test server or something since my character got unlimited stats etc. and none of my gear is on. then after a while my character disconneted to server select. this happens each time i do the same X/ X/ X/
      Hello MXREV I am sorry that you are having these issues. Have you tried doing a file repair on your client, as you may have a faulty update. Another thing is to make sure no programs on your computer are blocking any connections the Client needs. If these fail try to re-install the client.
    • Mandii wrote:

Hello MXREV I am sorry that you are having these issues. Have you tried doing a file repair on your client, as you may have a faulty update. Another thing is to make sure no programs on your computer are blocking any connections the Client needs. If these fail try to re-install the client.
      hello. actually i just finish download all my 20GB client files again while ago for 2nd time after the launcher delete my game (not sure why it happen when the option was to delete patch files only)
    • MXREV wrote:

Mandii wrote:

hello. actually i just finish download all my 20GB client files again while ago for 2nd time after the launcher delete my game (not sure why it happen when the option was to delete patch files only)
      And the issue is still persisting after re-downloading the game?
    • yes it still having same problem. the server feels like heavy on load. also i tried load on different character. it seems 4 of my alt character can load normally except for my main character and 2nd main having problem loading. when successfully it seem my character got "godly" stats with no gear on it
    • MXREV wrote:

yes it still having same problem. the server feels like heavy on load. also i tried load on different character. it seems 4 of my alt character can load normally except for my main character and 2nd main having problem loading. when successfully it seem my character got "godly" stats with no gear on it
      Hmm that's really odd tbh, As @Badmojo suggested please file a ticket with support, so they can take a further look into the affected character and see why it is having these issues.
    • Badmojo wrote:

Go to support ticket for this matter!

- I do believe that you patched or update your client prior entering.
      - You don't need to re-install since there is a repair.

You might be affected by the server merges.
      my.com pages also heavy on load so trying to enter their support since occured. btw i tried repair few times but the still the same. never happen before since cbt. i playing everyday since early access and this is the biggest issue i have that prevent me from playing for a day.

im in na server so i dont think server merge on eu server affect all the way
    • MXREV wrote:

Badmojo wrote:

Go to support ticket for this matter!

- I do believe that you patched or update your client prior entering.
      - You don't need to re-install since there is a repair.

You might be affected by the server merges.
      my.com pages also heavy on load so trying to enter their support since occured. btw i tried repair few times but the still the same. never happen before since cbt. i playing everyday since early access and this is the biggest issue i have that prevent me from playing for a day.
      im in na server so i dont think server merge on eu server affect all the way
      The server merge hasn't happened yet, the maintenance today was just regular server maintenance, but also it should not affect your client like this even if there was a larger update.
    • Hello,

You may have to add your game client folder to your antivirus exceptions files and try again repairing your game with the game center option.
      my.com pages also heavy on load so trying to enter their support since occured
      Do you mean that my.com websites are taking much longer to load than usual?

Edit: It seems that you have a connection issue on your side. You may try to connect to my.com websites with a VPN, or any other connection than the one you are using now (so you'll know if it's an ISP issue, or something wrong on your computer)
      Join the community chat on Discord
      ---
      Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      ---
      Revelation Online Customer Support
    • Gladia wrote:

Hello,

You may have to add your game client folder to your antivirus exceptions files and try again repairing your game with the game center option.

Do you mean that my.com websites are taking much longer to load than usual?
      ro game already in exception. i try re-add since this game on the list since i install game long ago. disabling antivirus and firewall also the same

thats what i mean sorry for my bad english its 3rd language for me after all :P . i have 40mbps download speed so usually loading took like 1 sec to finish but now like 1 minutes :(
    • Gladia wrote:

Edit: It seems that you have a connection issue on your side. You may try to connect to my.com websites with a VPN, or any other connection than the one you are using now (so you'll know if it's an ISP issue, or something wrong on your computer)
      I edited ;)

edit: you can run some traceroute test too, to ro.my.com as a start, or run the "collect data" option in the "play" menu, in the game center. You'll get some information about your connection to the game servers.
      ---
      ---
    • i wonder that since i can play other games normally. vpn is off limits i dont want my games get banned for using 3rd party softwares so i never use one on online games that dont have region block. i guess i'll take a break for this game and go play tera or ro2. rip for my daily premium today :(
    • Hello,

MXREV wrote:

i wonder that since i can play other games normally
      Not all games are located at the exact same place in the world ;). That's why sometimes you can play some games and not others at the same time.
      Usually, when it happens, it can be an issue on the game server side or an issue on the user side. As you are the only one complaining about that today, chances are the issue is on your side.
      That's why you can run some tests to define what is causing the issue (a traceroute can help) and you can use a VPN to try to connect to my.com websites, not the game. Even for a short time, so you'll know if it's an ISP issue.
      You may also try to change your DNS, sometimes it helps. You can change them back if it doesn't fix anything.

NA server IP is 192.31.179.115
      EU server IP is 185.30.178.131
      You can get that information in the "collect data" files that will be created if you run it from the game center.

PS: if you still have the issue tomorrow, please submit a ticket to the customer support, to get a personal help
      https://support.my.com/games/kbPage/781/
      ---
      ---