f
s

How to rip a new server.

• How to rip a new server.

Hi,

A year ago you made the mistake of merging Eventide with Tidewater. Now you are merging Emollion with Tidewater again... Are you stupid?!
      You have been ruining the game since it's launch yet it's an amazing game and it keeps people like me playing it. But why oh why would you make the same mistake twice?

I would appreciate it if a proper person could reply to this and not some mod that goes LANGUAGE!!!!
      MOAR DOTS!
    • Personally I don't play on EU so correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Emolion the one struggling to unlock the seals revolving around demonslayer and pvp ranks due to low population? If this is the case then they would be hindered especially with the last few months adding in cross server bg and Imperial Wars. Players should be limited from game content based on their character level/development, not because they don't have enough people around to unlock the content. So I can see this being helpful to Emolion.

However, I can also see some drawbacks. For example also with imperial wars it will be the same two servers fighting each other every week. I know on NA we just finished darkfall v divine and it was as one sided as it was the first week. This means you could be potentially setting up a server to loose every week which will not be healthy. There are benefits and drawbacks to everything

• Agreed, we play on a new server to be on top and get the Top clears of the server, lots of players even tryhard to get xp and lvl up, and now u guys are merging us with Tidewater? What a joke. All the competitive players and the ones who like to play without a big lvl/gear/cultis difference from other players are raging at this and will leave.
    • Not sure if can call it Sruggling was fine imo, but anyways merging the serves is just gonna kill all the players that were tying hard on the server... and if so just put a seal for the server to join IW like 200 players at 79. Most of the players didn't want to go IW was legit a waste of time for us. If the Staff check Emollion after this merge ideia they will see the diference.
    • Lyosha wrote:

Personally I don't play on EU so correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Emolion the one struggling to unlock the seals revolving around demonslayer and pvp ranks due to low population? If this is the case then they would be hindered especially with the last few months adding in cross server bg and Imperial Wars. Players should be limited from game content based on their character level/development, not because they don't have enough people around to unlock the content. So I can see this being helpful to Emolion.

However, I can also see some drawbacks. For example also with imperial wars it will be the same two servers fighting each other every week. I know on NA we just finished darkfall v divine and it was as one sided as it was the first week. This means you could be potentially setting up a server to loose every week which will not be healthy. There are benefits and drawbacks to everything
      I agree that we were struggling about the seals before, but we never stopped grinding and patiently waiting for the seal to unlock. Some players left because they already have their gears for the 70-content and playing in Emollion was really boring for them. When IW came everyone was so upset that we can't really beat them as it is, Like hello we're 69s and our competitors are 79s. We have this mindset that once we have our seal broken, we'll somehow try to turn the tables on them.

What we really don't understand is the reason of server merging, There was a talk in RO Discord that Administrators MANUALLY unlocked the seal for us to cope up with tidewater for server merge... They MANUALLY unlocked it even though we only need 15 more level 69s to unlock.... really.. Really mycom? that's a 10/10 nani kore right there.

At this point, everyone in emollion got pissed off including me, Everyone was optimistic even though we had a poop for a server. Majority of the people gave up being competitive and just uninstalled the game because of this "Server Merge" news. I'm pretty sure mycom hit their head really hard while making this decision and we can't really do anything about it since its "Final" Pfft.
    • True. My friends and I came back to play after 6 months because we wanted to start fresh without the big whales from other EU server. Now they will merge it with the server we were trying to avoid in the first place. What a bad decision from mycom. Last night 10 of my friends uninstalled the game out of frustation since we levelled really hard and upgraded equips on this server.

I guess we will start to look for other games to play
    • Tbh i'll just wait for a new server to release, and i hope my friends don't mind to start everything again, cause they all said that this was a complete disrespect to all the hardcore players that Emollion had.

And even if My.com says they won't merge it's already to late in my opinion, everyone already stop grinding and gave up on the server.
    • Well this idea of junction of served and trash I believe that everyone who plays in the emoliao is in this server to have the chance to play with zero. with this junction to may.com are just finishing with the thesaurus that I have to play revelation online I believe that if this idea is real you are going to be playing the plays of the server emoliao to the lions ridicula idea revise this or you will lose playes why do not you know how to work

Thank you for ending my day.
    • u_11446491 wrote:

Tbh i'll just wait for a new server to release, and i hope my friends don't mind to start everything again, cause they all said that this was a complete disrespect to all the hardcore players that Emollion had.

And even if My.com says they won't merge it's already to late in my opinion, everyone already stop grinding and gave up on the server.
      Yeah my.com already had us pissed. Next time before making a big decision like this, it is better to at least ask for player's opinions, that if my.com still care about the players tho.
      Thanks for this 3 months it was fun but it will be gone soon so goodbye to all my Emollion friends and seeya on another game or another server which clearly isn't Tidewater.

Anyway i think 3 months for 70seal unlock is fast enough. We need lots and lots of exp for cultivation and we dont find it necessary to hurry up 70+ before we are ready. And old servers used to have 6months before breaking thru 70, so i think we are not really struggling to unlock seals
    • Well, I started to play this game a little faster, because some friends of mine were joking, I have not even reached the maximum level of the game and I get the news, that the server will join with another older server.
      Let's think about this, I who am playing new, I get news of these,
      the person is discouraged because, a server that is very responsive, to merge with a younger, game does not become more fun.

How to invest in a game without credibility?

You are not giving value to new players, any gaming company, you have to think of both parties, new players and old players.
      I've downloaded any online game, you can imagine, all languages, from Korean to Russian, were few games that made having a good taste while playing, Relelation was one of them. But if your focus is the money and the sure that the server will fall, but if it is the players of course it will grow.

Now what good for us, wait for a new server, if you will do the same thing in the future, join the servers.
    • my.com wrote:

It will allow for a better gameplay experience for both our Emollion players by playing on a server that is fully developed
      This statement made my day!

I guess most players chose Emollion - a new, fresh, undeveloped server - because it was ... well, a new, fresh, undeveloped server to avoid all those helpful, nice 79'ers with full cultivations.
      If I (and probably most other Emollions) had wanted the company of "old" chars I would have chosen Moonsea or Tidewater instead of Emollion.

At least the decision for this merge was published just in time before I invested too much into this game. Maybe I'll take a look at RO again when there are ways to catch up to those developed chars without throwing money to My.com ... but I doubt this will ever happen.

So, thank you very much for your assistance and three months of fun, but this merge feels like a dead end.
    • Crybabys everywhere...what did you expect? If you let one guild destroy Emollion in few months allready sure they need to merge it, cause a dead server is more useless than a merge. I expected that from the day Emollion was announced, that this server will merge some day with us, but tbh i expected like 1 year later and not 3 months, but that is the fault of "Gods", not my.com. It was your decision to play there and i think you knew the risk so stop blame others for that. Tidewater is changing right now and we plan something to welcome players of Emollion good, so they can still have fun in this game, even if they are behind. Don´t see everything negative, Tidewater is a different server now and trust me, nobody want that Emollion players are left out, so just wait for the merge and see and stop this "the end of the world" thing, cause it´s not.
    • u_11446491 wrote:

You legit have no ideia what u talking about, but yes i expected like 1 Year as well.
      Gods had 3 territorys, FuJustRun 4 btw
      I dont know about the current state of Emollion, but i know that cause of Gods many people left the server just like it was the case with OnePunch. Doesn´t matter if successful now, the damage is allready done and cant be repaired so...merge. In what way i don´t know what i´m talking about? OnePunch is currently getting destroyed on Tidewater and when they are, Tidewater will be a whole different and more friendly server. I saw itnow in the fight against OP and it was always the case when OP was gone, so trust me, Tidewater will change. And if you really think keep Emollion for itself and ruin Tidewaters IW for another 3 Weeks, then i guess you have no idea what you are talking about, cause just the fact Emollion can participate is a joke and ruining everyones progress on Tidewater.
    • CelestialSniper wrote:

u_11446491 wrote:

You legit have no ideia what u talking about, but yes i expected like 1 Year as well.
      I dont know about the current state of Emollion, but i know that cause of Gods many people left the server just like it was the case with OnePunch. Doesn´t matter if successful now, the damage is allready done and cant be repaired so...merge. In what way i don´t know what i´m talking about? OnePunch is currently getting destroyed on Tidewater and when they are, Tidewater will be a whole different and more friendly server. I saw itnow in the fight against OP and it was always the case when OP was gone, so trust me, Tidewater will change. And if you really think keep Emollion for itself and ruin Tidewaters IW for another 3 Weeks, then i guess you have no idea what you are talking about, cause just the fact Emollion can participate is a joke and ruining everyones progress on Tidewater.
      In that way u right alot of ppl gave up by losing... What can i say happens in every game. About IW it's just stupid that Emollion can go, it would need a seal like needed 200 lvl 79 players to even try to go. 90% of Emollion players didn't want to waste time in IW we died with 1 skill what's the fun of that? We wanted to keep racing with each other having or fun, cause tons of players like me don't have lvl 79 chars in other server.
    • u_11446491 wrote:

CelestialSniper wrote:

u_11446491 wrote:

In that way u right alot of ppl gave up by losing... What can i say happens in every game. About IW it's just stupid that Emollion can go, it would need a seal like needed 200 lvl 79 players to even try to go. 90% of Emollion players didn't want to waste time in IW we died with 1 skill what's the fun of that? We wanted to keep racing with each other having or fun, cause tons of players like me don't have lvl 79 chars in other server.
      It´s not about loosing, it about the fact how the winners act. Loosing is nothing people would bother, if you loose against a good winner and not people like OnePunch and Gods act like they are actually Gods but in fact only hardcore cashers try to be something on a new server with over 1 year experience. That has nothing to do with people don´t know how to loose.