f
s

Recommendation to Netease/Mycom

• Okay so this is to recap on the earlier posts, when asking Mute about Arena rewards that Mandi replied about :
      Arena rewards should be given to us because RU have this but its done through their website or something so no ETA if or when we will get this.

Imitation royal ink can be baught in china from an ingame store for bronze shards or for tier 5 gems.(No ETA)

Sins are "being looked into"
      And we should be unified with RU client by Sulan (No ETA)
    • Starsky wrote:

Okay so this is to recap on the earlier posts, when asking Mute about Arena rewards that Mandi replied about :
      Arena rewards should be given to us because RU have this but its done through their website or something so no ETA if or when we will get this.

Imitation royal ink can be baught in china from an ingame store for bronze shards or for tier 5 gems.(No ETA)

IF it costs 60k army coins / per Royal Ink, it would take years to complete a full set of Lv 6 marks from farming bg. Cause you also have to spend 7.8k army coins to get the Lv4 mark and combine it to Lv5 then Lv6 :/ <X
    • YunEr wrote:

IF it costs 60k army coins / per Royal Ink, it would take years to complete a full set of Lv 6 marks from farming bg. Cause you also have to spend 7.8k army coins to get the Lv4 mark and combine it to Lv5 then Lv6 :/ <X
      60k bronze shards, you can also transfer 3 tier 5 gems for one ink, also the army coins on gems got lowered, making it easier for lowbies to get tier 4/5.
    • Starsky wrote:

YunEr wrote:

60k bronze shards, you can also transfer 3 tier 5 gems for one ink, also the army coins on gems got lowered, making it easier for lowbies to get tier 4/5.
      The AC lowering is one of the many good sides of the updates we are getting... the game is going to be better and better as the times comes on and the patches will get applied...

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • Bryan Fury wrote:

The AC lowering is one of the many good sides of the updates we are getting... the game is going to be better and better as the times comes on and the patches will get applied...
      I agree, we also get nice skins like the galaxy line :3

But we also need catch-up mechanics to help new people get into the game, it took me 1 day to reach lvl 40, and 1 week to get to 55 on my altie, 55-69 and 70-79 are impossible to catch-up on, especially when once they get there, they then have to gear up.
      We need the servers to be populated, this game is made for a large community. (of course they could always try to sponsor youtubers to make videos)

We also need class balancing and cross server bugs fixed asap, as well as arena rewards. Then i will relax and let us slowly catch up to CN and await for the zodiac temple.
    • Starsky wrote:

YunEr wrote:

Oh, bronze shards? that's even worser X/
    • YunEr wrote:

Starsky wrote:

YunEr wrote:

Nope it's not. There is a BIG new way to farm Shards directly ingame. There are a lot of things people still don't know.

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • well using the current method of 90 aurum per 3500 bronze shards, 60k would cost around 1500 aurum which is around 1.5m per imitation. if u can trade 3x lvl 5s to 1 ink thats even worse like 4.5m per ink. u may consider certain things free cause its obtainable in game but everything has a net worth even if u got it for no costs. i personally have been stuck with the same marks for the last 4 months cause im unwilling to buy those overpriced inks which used to sell for under 100k a pop.
    • Starsky wrote:

Okay so this is to recap on the earlier posts, when asking Mute about Arena rewards that Mandi replied about :

Ill follow up with the team about this not showing in the interface, as this all comes with IW (more rewards, more benefit to do 3v3 etc)
    • Bryan Fury wrote:

YunEr wrote:

Starsky wrote:

YunEr wrote:

Nope it's not. There is a BIG new way to farm Shards directly ingame. There are a lot of things people still don't know.
      And how exactly does one farm Shards? Also, im a tekken player as well =).
    • This game needs a big start, after that long time of people who left the game.At the beginning of the game my.com had several errors including issues with GoldSellers and things selling in the store that continues lv 5 gems, after a great time pass the server would need a wipe and a re-release with people who bought founders pack returned maybe it would solve the lack of players on the server.

Points that My.com missed in this game.
      Beginning of the Game:
      Bug Aurum
      Sales of boxes containing gems lv5
      GoldSeller
      after all this came still the server merge for lack of players ... :thumbdown:
    • Saphy wrote:

This game needs a big start, after that long time of people who left the game.At the beginning of the game my.com had several errors including issues with GoldSellers and things selling in the store that continues lv 5 gems, after a great time pass the server would need a wipe and a re-release with people who bought founders pack returned maybe it would solve the lack of players on the server.

Points that My.com missed in this game.
      Beginning of the Game:
      Bug Aurum
      Sales of boxes containing gems lv5
      GoldSeller
      after all this came still the server merge for lack of players ... :thumbdown:
      While it may draw in new players I guarantee you it would drive away a large chunk of the current players to use this method. Players have spent months working on their character(s) and as the game is only a year old that could be a good 50% or 75% of the time they have played just to get them at the perfect set of gear. While knowledge may help them gear back up quicker then other players, again I don't think they would stick around for it. Personally if they chose to do a full wipe I would be leaving the game. A year of playing and working on getting 2 characters well geared gone along with all the materials and resources I have stored to get a third quickly geared and at 69? Nope I would totally be gone.

• Leggeennddd wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Well I don't know exactly what Bryan ment but you can now get some decent bronze shards through the boss in Imperial Wars which would be a new way many players might not yet know about.

• Lyosha wrote:

Leggeennddd wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Well I don't know exactly what Bryan ment but you can now get some decent bronze shards through the boss in Imperial Wars which would be a new way many players might not yet know about.
      unless of course u get "super lucky" like the game states with no opponent and u cant do a thing related to imp war.
    • Spur wrote:

Lyosha wrote:

Leggeennddd wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

unless of course u get "super lucky" like the game states with no opponent and u cant do a thing related to imp war.
      From what has happened on the NA server so far Snowpine sat out week 1 and Darkfall week 2. Hopefully if they used an intelligent means of picking the odd server out this means Divine Overlook sits out next week and they just continue to rotate the servers through who has the odd week out. I don't know what has happened on the EU side of things so far though.

• New

Lies wrote:

i may be wrong, but it probably is tied to the bidding
      Now all I know is second hand knowledge, but talking to the partner of the person who did the bidding and lead ImpWars on darkfall, we weren't allowed a spot regardless of our bid this week. Whether or not that was chosen at random or not seemed to be more of the question. But again, this is all second hand knowledge as I am not the person in charge of bidding and can't see any of that information.

• New

i mean that if you dont come first, the only way to be in it is hope to be chosen (as defender) by the attacker (or so i got ?)
      or maybe the whole bidding system is in place to make the first the attacker and the second the defender (Even tho i had got 2 servers can defend, but it wasnt like that in our last iw, unless it will be once "leveled up", and even then what will happen, the levelled cant battle with lower servers ?)
    • New

Lies wrote:

i mean that if you dont come first, the only way to be in it is hope to be chosen (as defender) by the attacker (or so i got ?)
      or maybe the whole bidding system is in place to make the first the attacker and the second the defender (Even tho i had got 2 servers can defend, but it wasnt like that in our last iw, unless it will be once "leveled up", and even then what will happen, the levelled cant battle with lower servers ?)
      So having talked more with the person doing the choosing on Darkfall at least, I was told that the "lottery" for who sits out is done before any bidding occurs. (However that choice happens, we are guessing winner sits out but can't confirm that at all yet and that might be easily disproved by the EU servers, but I don't have anyone there I know to talk to about it). Once the two teams are chosen then they can bid. The higher bidder is the attacker and the lower bidder defends first. You don't get a choice in who you are fighting then, just if you are attacking or defending first. I am not sure how servers leveling up affects this process yet.