f
s

New Player, trying to decide which server to play on.

• As far as I am aware, Divine Overlook is the least populated. Darkfall is doing decently with most players sitting at 70-79. I am not sure on Snowpine though I am fairly sure that it is at least as populated as Darkfall. I have heard people say it is more active, but I don't know if they have actually played both servers enough to make that a true statement, or just their belief because they like their server.

If you end up on the Darkfall server feel free to say hi to me I will be more than happy to help you out. Revelation has a big learning curve!

• Pixseh wrote:

Hi, I'm just starting Revelation Online and I wanted to know which NA server is the most populated. I want to play on the most populated one because I like to play with others. Thanks!
      Hi Pixseh ,

Welcome to Revelation Online,
      Snowpine is fairly populated and we have lots of newbie friendly guild.

Well it would depends on your active hours/timezone .
      Would suggest you try create a character on both Snowpine and Darkfall to see how things goes and decide it for yourself .

If you happens to be in Snowpine drop me a msg i be more than happy to help you out.
    • Pixseh wrote:

Hi, I'm just starting Revelation Online and I wanted to know which NA server is the most populated. I want to play on the most populated one because I like to play with others. Thanks!
      My suggestion to follow will require you to spend some time, but considering the age of the servers, it shouldn't take that long.

Go on to each server and roll a different class that you may want to play. Get that char to Lv 59, and into the 60s if you are welling to spend the time, which shouldn't take longer then 2-3 weeks. During the process, find yourself a low level friendly guild and join up with them. This will give you a chance to see how the weekly activity is on each server, as well as how players feel with respect to the bigger guilds and their friendliness to low level players.

You will be much more educated when you make your final choice.
      Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention !!
      Check out our guides
      Scene Chronicles - Pictorial Guide (WIP)

iNoob (16 Members)

Never feel like a noob when you're in iNoob.