f
s

Anniversary, should I return?

• Pelixia wrote:

Sadly i rerolled onto Divine Overlook but my main is original on snowfall, when i decide to return to her I would love to talk to you in game ^^
      You now also have the option to do class change on existing char if you do not like the original class. It isn't easy, and it does require a CS item, but t the option exists.
      Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention !!
      Check out our guides
      Scene Chronicles - Pictorial Guide (WIP)

iNoob (15 Members)

Never feel like a noob when you're in iNoob.

• Pelixia wrote:

Leng Zai wrote:

PrincessPistachio wrote:

Alright thank you guys after reading and some thinking i decided to come back to the game. Although I think I will wait a bit until i decide to spend money again. I enjoyed the game around 59 cap but there was just too many issues with the game technically, again as i mentioned the ban wave I was afraid it would hit me cause i'm a big spender and love to buy fashion in game. As long as I am assured that has been resolved then I will gladly give it a go and maybe support it later on cashshop wise.
      If you happened to restart in Snowpine do give me a buzz
      Sadly i rerolled onto Divine Overlook but my main is original on snowfall, when i decide to return to her I would love to talk to you in game ^^
      Also yay loli gets swordmage now I can recreate her from the CN version
      Hey, have you considered playing in the new server for EU that's coming out this week on Thursday? Maybe that would be best if you want to return without having to spend majority of your time catching up to everyone.
    • KenKitano wrote:

Pelixia wrote:

Leng Zai wrote:

PrincessPistachio wrote:

Alright thank you guys after reading and some thinking i decided to come back to the game. Although I think I will wait a bit until i decide to spend money again. I enjoyed the game around 59 cap but there was just too many issues with the game technically, again as i mentioned the ban wave I was afraid it would hit me cause i'm a big spender and love to buy fashion in game. As long as I am assured that has been resolved then I will gladly give it a go and maybe support it later on cashshop wise.
      If you happened to restart in Snowpine do give me a buzz
      Sadly i rerolled onto Divine Overlook but my main is original on snowfall, when i decide to return to her I would love to talk to you in game ^^ Also yay loli gets swordmage now I can recreate her from the CN version
      Hey, have you considered playing in the new server for EU that's coming out this week on Thursday? Maybe that would be best if you want to return without having to spend majority of your time catching up to everyone.
      I am unsure being NA i never really saw a point to play on EU regions esp since most EU players tend to be on NA as well
      however since DO seems the most inactive I might as well give it a try.

• KenKitano wrote:

One need to keep in mind that since the servers are set to their local regional time zone, there is a 6 hrs differences between EU and NA. This is especially important if you want to get involve with many group content, as well as sever events.
      Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention !!
      Check out our guides
      Scene Chronicles - Pictorial Guide (WIP)

iNoob (15 Members)

Never feel like a noob when you're in iNoob.

• AttacKat wrote:

KenKitano wrote:

One need to keep in mind that since the servers are set to their local regional time zone, there is a 6 hrs differences between EU and NA. This is especially important if you want to get involve with many group content, as well as sever events.
      Yeah, thanks didn't notice that it is NA