f
s

Hello~ I'm new and looking for friends!

• Hello~ I'm new and looking for friends!

Hi, there I 'm new and I'm looking to make friends to play with in game. I haven't started yet because I want to start from the beginning with some other people. I'm planning on making an occultist, spiritsharper, and a gunner. ^^
      The lost are truly hard to find and those who manage to fin them are now lost forever. -Miiko
    • Marii wrote:

Hi, there I 'm new and I'm looking to make friends to play with in game. I haven't started yet because I want to start from the beginning with some other people. I'm planning on making an occultist, spiritsharper, and a gunner. ^^
      Hi Marii,
      Welcome to Revelation Online.
      I'm LengZai from NA-Snowpine server.

Which server will you be playing ?
    • Leng Zai wrote:

Marii wrote:

Hi Marii,Welcome to Revelation Online.
      I'm LengZai from NA-Snowpine server.

Which server will you be playing ?
      It doesn't matter to me, I'm willing to use either one.
      The lost are truly hard to find and those who manage to fin them are now lost forever. -Miiko
    • Welcome to revelation! If you end up on Darkfall feel free to find me in game. While I don't know of anyone looking to start at the beginning right now I am running a guild of members at various stages and experience in the game and you are more then welcome to drop by. If you end up on Snowpine, then I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on the forums in the future :D

• Marii wrote:

Hey Marii,
      If you are looking to make more friends on the game and people to play with as soon as you start I would suggest you joining our official discord server. :)