f
s

Any News for Future Content?

• They could just give us a recent CN build, that has all these broken parts fixed. Heck, they don't even need to translate it, just give us a build that works first, and then make it readable. Beats the snot out of waiting for builds to be splintered, have 4/5 of it disabled, then halfway translated, and pushed out to us w/o any testing like these all seem to be. All that does is wind up having npcs go disappearing and breaking event things everywhere you look.
    • New stat cultivation (crit inc and another one or two from what I understand) The ones you can up with plumbstone beads. Also not sure if this increases might >.>;
      more of the new tree of wisdom trees (i think that increases might)
      higher badges (we are currently stuck at a lower rank badge than what they can get)

this is all I can remember off the top of my head at 4am when I should be sleeping >.>;
    • kitcalie wrote:

New stat cultivation (crit inc and another one or two from what I understand) The ones you can up with plumbstone beads. Also not sure if this increases might >.>;
      more of the new tree of wisdom trees (i think that increases might)
      higher badges (we are currently stuck at a lower rank badge than what they can get)

this is all I can remember off the top of my head at 4am when I should be sleeping >.>;
      Much appreciated for the info :)
    • Theres still a lot to come that we don't have, China has a new refinement system for weapons/ gear to maximize your rolls. Might wise though, there isint much of a difference a lot of it is just fine tuning your gear maxing your gems/ soul grid etc. I know there are some people on NA Darkfall with over 500k might.

I do know there is new god modes for certain raids, the 12 Temple just got released (79 raid). New Daily events for XP.

For 80 patch, i haven't seen much info about what it may contain so i guess we'll have to wit a bit more on that.
    • u_4340826 wrote:

They could just give us a recent CN build, that has all these broken parts fixed. Heck, they don't even need to translate it, just give us a build that works first, and then make it readable.
      I can hear all the cry babies of CBT1+2 screaming all over again, all the localization work my.com has done for the past year just to keep the English player base happy becomes meaningless. Yeah, not likely to happen.
      Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention !!
      Check out our guides
      Scene Chronicles - Pictorial Guide (WIP)

iNoob (17 Members)

Never feel like a noob when you're in iNoob.

• Mandii wrote:

Theres still a lot to come that we don't have, China has a new refinement system for weapons/ gear to maximize your rolls. Might wise though, there isint much of a difference a lot of it is just fine tuning your gear maxing your gems/ soul grid etc. I know there are some people on NA Darkfall with over 500k might.

I do know there is new god modes for certain raids, the 12 Temple just got released (79 raid). New Daily events for XP.

For 80 patch, i haven't seen much info about what it may contain so i guess we'll have to wit a bit more on that.
      I have a question regarding veneration. Is there any news regarding veneration chance?
      Did Netease increase the chance to get better veneration?
    • AttacKat wrote:

u_4340826 wrote:

I can hear all the cry babies of CBT1+2 screaming all over again, all the localization work my.com has done for the past year just to keep the English player base happy becomes meaningless. Yeah, not likely to happen.

Hi Mod,
      What's with the "crybabies' word? those players you're referring to might be players with long mmo experiences. I believe you cannot blame them if they ranted about the not-so-nice-things they experienced in the game during closed beta. Players in cbt are there to help improve the game by giving constructive criticisms. Ofc, they want the game released in NA fully localized but ofc there's this and that reasons why it is not possible. Am not proving anything but people will see you first and foremost as a mod, not just an ordinary player here.
      Thanks~

The post was edited 1 time, last by u_8293882 ().

• AttacKat wrote:

u_4340826 wrote:

They could just give us a recent CN build, that has all these broken parts fixed. Heck, they don't even need to translate it, just give us a build that works first, and then make it readable.

So that means you can't hear all the "cry babies" screaming about how they can't do their quests because the npcs are gone until the band-aid forced double spawning puts them back?

That they can't get any bf to pop because there aren't people around anymore because of all the people that left from being tired of things being broken for near on a year?

That items still don't even say what they actually do, or that they can't read or link item names because they use banned characters (chinese)?

That the builds that keep being pushed out are causing more problems than are fixed without even turning on the plethora of bits that were originally meant to be included in them, causing further issues with things that are supposed to relate to them?

That they can't participate in events for months on end because of a broken build disabled it for half the playerbase?

That they can't express their opinions on the forums that are meant to be for expressing opinions (not for official information, that goes on main site or social media) because a mod is going to dismiss their opinions out of hand without even considering the point of the opinion being made in the first place, especially when it's a sentiment shared by the vast majority of the playerbase?

That they are just plain tired of being treated like nothing more than a wallet to be emptied without any of their concerns actually being addressed with more than a "Everything is out of our hands"?

That even the things that are in their hands (i.e. the ingame to web aurum transfer that was supposedly in the works many months ago, or the websales that are advertised and then not delivered) aren't addressed either?

Things are broken with largely no actual communication. Putting out a product that actually works would keep an awful lot more people around than it would drive off of the very few newcomers that haven't had the pleasure of experiencing things being repeatedly broken and ignored. The big whales get special treatment when they say they are going to chargeback and leave, as has been reported by many that actually have, while the regular joes are continually swept under the rug by whiteknights that can't be bothered to lift their visor for a minute and consider what the people are saying or why they are saying it. People want to be able to play a game that works, and when things don't work, with not even a hint of a guesstimate about when those broken things might get fixed, they get upset. Ignoring them doesn't fix anything, it just pushes people away until they get fed up and leave, taking anyone else they can with them, and discouraging everyone else they come across to not go near it with a ten foot pole.

It's no surprise the players are leaving and giving this game and company a bad review. They are silenced on the forums when they have anything critical to say. Things remain broken, with more being disabled or broken as updates roll out. The most outspoken of the mods (the public face of the company, by choice) continues to belittle and argue with people who aren't zealously defending every misstep to no end other than derailing threads. Did you even bother reading what I wrote? In case you didn't I said that we could have a recent build that works be pushed out to live, so that things work first, and then have that same translation work that you so helpfully pointed out has been worked on for the past year (granted, some things have been re-translated a number of times while others have still not even had a first pass) applied to the working foundation, making a much more stable whole. Nowhere did I say throw the baby out with the bathwater, that was you putting words in my mouth and assuming that people are happy with things being broken or not turned on for our version left and right with not a clue as to when anything might be addressed other than "a future update".

Go ahead, give me another warning for expressing my opinion and call it "trolling" again, forum ban me for all I care. I'm done putting up with the ridiculous shenanigans that parade themselves as an authority here. I know you won't miss my telling the truth and being a thorn in your side. I'm done coming here trying to convey the feelings of everyone I know. Good riddance.
    • u_4340826 wrote:

AttacKat wrote:

u_4340826 wrote:

So that means you can't hear all the "cry babies" screaming about how they can't do their quests because the npcs are gone until the band-aid forced double spawning puts them back?

That they can't get any bf to pop because there aren't people around anymore because of all the people that left from being tired of things being broken for near on a year?

That items still don't even say what they actually do, or that they can't read or link item names because they use banned characters (chinese)?

That the builds that keep being pushed out are causing more problems than are fixed without even turning on the plethora of bits that were originally meant to be included in them, causing further issues with things that are supposed to relate to them?

That they can't participate in events for months on end because of a broken build disabled it for half the playerbase?

That they can't express their opinions on the forums that are meant to be for expressing opinions (not for official information, that goes on main site or social media) because a mod is going to dismiss their opinions out of hand without even considering the point of the opinion being made in the first place, especially when it's a sentiment shared by the vast majority of the playerbase?

That they are just plain tired of being treated like nothing more than a wallet to be emptied without any of their concerns actually being addressed with more than a "Everything is out of our hands"?

That even the things that are in their hands (i.e. the ingame to web aurum transfer that was supposedly in the works many months ago, or the websales that are advertised and then not delivered) aren't addressed either?

Things are broken with largely no actual communication. Putting out a product that actually works would keep an awful lot more people around than it would drive off of the very few newcomers that haven't had the pleasure of experiencing things being repeatedly broken and ignored. The big whales get special treatment when they say they are going to chargeback and leave, as has been reported by many that actually have, while the regular joes are continually swept under the rug by whiteknights that can't be bothered to lift their visor for a minute and consider what the people are saying or why they are saying it. People want to be able to play a game that works, and when things don't work, with not even a hint of a guesstimate about when those broken things might get fixed, they get upset. Ignoring them doesn't fix anything, it just pushes people away until they get fed up and leave, taking anyone else they can with them, and discouraging everyone else they come across to not go near it with a ten foot pole.

It's no surprise the players are leaving and giving this game and company a bad review. They are silenced on the forums when they have anything critical to say. Things remain broken, with more being disabled or broken as updates roll out. The most outspoken of the mods (the public face of the company, by choice) continues to belittle and argue with people who aren't zealously defending every misstep to no end other than derailing threads. Did you even bother reading what I wrote? In case you didn't I said that we could have a recent build that works be pushed out to live, so that things work first, and then have that same translation work that you so helpfully pointed out has been worked on for the past year (granted, some things have been re-translated a number of times while others have still not even had a first pass) applied to the working foundation, making a much more stable whole. Nowhere did I say throw the baby out with the bathwater, that was you putting words in my mouth and assuming that people are happy with things being broken or not turned on for our version left and right with not a clue as to when anything might be addressed other than "a future update".

Go ahead, give me another warning for expressing my opinion and call it "trolling" again, forum ban me for all I care. I'm done putting up with the ridiculous shenanigans that parade themselves as an authority here. I know you won't miss my telling the truth and being a thorn in your side. I'm done coming here trying to convey the feelings of everyone I know. Good riddance.

I don't really play much anymore, I pop on once a week ish and that is for nearly all the reasons you said. It's just not a fun game when the push push for more content w/o fixing so many broken things. That all these "web sales" seem to be a desperate attempt to keep the cash flowing no matter how badly they ruin the in game economy which in turn shrinks the populations.

That the moderators are acting like white knights when that is not their job. Their job is to moderate not render "complain" about the "user base" do you not understand how much that turns people off? Is there something I am missing here? Do actual my.com employees not even look at the forums?
    • AttacKat wrote:

u_4340826 wrote:

That immaturity joke is not so nice, you should have some respect considering the fact that your a moderator right? ^^ or maybe u not? :O :D
    • RealEyesOpenThem wrote:

AttacKat wrote:

That immaturity joke is not so nice, you should have some respect considering the fact that your a moderator right? or maybe u not? :O
      Honestly, this is not the first time. There are these threads like 'Is Rev worth comin back' and somethin like 'overstepping boundaries'. Its either the response is bein sarcastic or bein salty, i dont know. Just sayin, Be glad that people still bother to check and say something in the forum coz this means they still care about the game.
    • Have given up on moderators/company being willing to listen to player base ever since the PR fiasco following the assassin release. I can't shake the feeling that company has basically given up on the game, just waiting for the remaining players to leave so they can close the servers. The biggest whales have already paid so much anyway, game isn't attracting very many new players if at all, and every week I see more remaining players lose interest in coming online. The game has done its job, earned its bosses some money, and well.

Watching vids online looking for 2018 mmos, its funny how so many game reviewers referred to Revelation as the 2017 MMO that pretty much died instantly. Game had potential, and I still hope things can change, but dont think the people who can change things are listening.
    • Hello everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to address your concerns about the game, the future of Revelation Online and the things we have in store for you.

During this year, we have many content releases planned, along with activities both in-game and on our website which you can enjoy. As always, we will have more information about the upcoming features, and activities nearer the time of their launch - so please keep an eye on the Official Announcement Page on our website.

Regarding the bugs within the client, we currently are investigating the majority of bugs which are affecting our playerbase greatly. This includes, but is not limited to:
      • Double NPCs
      • Continued broken Mythos
      • Ausgyth Rewards not being distributed correctly
      • Buggy Inner Demons event
      • Arena 3v3 Prize Rewards not functioning
      • Characters seeing different information in the Road to Greatness to others
      • Chinese within the chat client.

For the above issues, players reports help us greatly increase the chances of finding the issue and getting it resolved. The Inner Demons event is one of the harder issues, in which we still are unsure of the full picture from player reports. If you have any additional information regarding this issue, or any other issues you may encounter, please contact our Support team so we can thoroughly investigate and inquire for more information if necessary.

We will now go on to discuss the forums. The forums are an important tool for the community to express concerns, feedback (negative and positive) along with suggestions they feel would improve their experience. The forums are also used as a question and answer area in which players can inquire with one another about different parts of the game, whether that be through in-game guides, finding a guild or new friends to accompany you on your journey or share and discuss the sentiment around a specific topic. The Community Management team are always looking at the forum, and while we may not interact on a specific thread, it does not mean we’re not reading it. :)

Features being disabled, or not present in our client are due to the fact that many of these features are still being worked on, and will be rolled out in later releases, others are deactivated due to bugs. We will have more information, as previously stated regarding patches on our website nearer the time of their releases.

Web-sales are something which we have added from player requests, it is quite difficult and takes away time from quality assuring and fixing issues with current bugs if we continuously updated the in-game store on a week by week basis. Players previously inquired if we could have x outfit, or x mount, the way we brought about these requests was adding a Web-shop where players can purchase the items in our sales for the item they were specifically inquiring about. Some items, which have been requested a lot may also be planned for future releases. The majority of cosmetic items which have been in our webshop will make it to the in-game shop in the future. We will continue to look to ways we can improve the in-game and webshop services for our players.

Thank you for your feedback and we will continue to keep an eye on this thread. :)
    • Lies wrote:

any eta on inner demons fix?
      and annex questions still being at 50% in chi?
      Hello Lies,

We are investigating both of these, one of them is easier than the other (I'm sure you can guess which!) but both prove difficult to find solution to for our team.

If possible: Please could you submit a report for both of these issues to our Support Team with screenshots of the replication steps to encounter these issues above, whether it is simple steps such as "Go to x NPC, speak to x NPC, unable to see question or pick answer due to missing options". Please do the same for Inner Demons, as we have many reports for this, very few of our reports are matching up which is proving it difficult to find a cause and replicate the issue.

Thank you,
      MUTE