f
s

Old outfits on websale

• Old outfits on websale

Hi,

it's been almost a year since the game launched and there are still some outfits from older seasons that haven't been on the webshop yet.

Other outfits (from later seasons) have been on sale multiple times and I have the feeling that the cycle is just being repeated over and over now, while some outfits are being held back for some reason.

For example

The Black Swallow outfit (2015, season 1) is obtainable by the one-time buyable fashion pack ingame.
      I've seen many people ingame who have it but I, personally wasn't that lucky and sadly, have not been able to purchase this item for almost a year now because it has simply not been on the shop yet.

There are other outfits that are 'older' (eg Enigma, Frostclear Skirt) than the ones that have been on the shop and I'm wondering if we will ever be able to buy them.

So this is my suggestion - please, put the missing outfits on the webshop.
    • Yes, yes, yes.

I loved the variety when the websales were introduced. Now it almost seems like those were all the outfits you are allowed to sell for now, so you will microwave those old pancakes over and over again.
      And its not even about the shiny new stuff just recently released on chinese servers (though i have to say, these are some quality fashions Im looking forward to slam my wallet at). Just give us something new, pwease! ;(
      Moonsea Anemone, decent Spiritshaper and a very special little flower, p2fash Anemoney, always busy and always slacking, half-human half-afk, forever tired, definition of derp, sugar-fueled and addicted to hot chocolate, sorrynotsorry.
    • All for a fresh range of cosmetics that aren't just recycled stuff we've seen before many times over... Just please also have them "On Sale at a Discount" i.e. at a good price for us players who have been supporting this bug ridden game all this time instead of trying to milk us for even more cash at every available opportunity! *coughcdyesalecough*
    • u_8293882 wrote:

I would appreciate if these items will be in the ingame shop rather on the webshop as i have aurums rotting in game because no new outfit in the game.
      Or they could finally get off their duffs and get that ingame<->web aurum transfer working that they said they would do like CN has ages ago, that would fix that problem and the ridiculous economy swings that the demand (or lack thereof) for aurum are having on the economy.
    • Anemone wrote:

And its not even about the shiny new stuff just recently released on chinese servers (though i have to say, these are some quality fashions Im looking forward to slam my wallet at). Just give us something new, pwease! ;(
      I'm also really excited for some of the new outfits that just came out in china :love:

But as you said, it's not about the new stuff that's not even in our boutique yet and not even about the outfits from the later seasons of 2016.
      Just something...new (or old in this case? because people ingame have already had some of them for a year?)

Oh and I just had an idea while writing this. Not only would it be great to see some new outfits on the shop but also other cosmetics like accessories.
    • Ive died and went to apparel heaven.

Thank you, well done!
      Moonsea Anemone, decent Spiritshaper and a very special little flower, p2fash Anemoney, always busy and always slacking, half-human half-afk, forever tired, definition of derp, sugar-fueled and addicted to hot chocolate, sorrynotsorry.