Is the Assasin gonna stay that op or there ishope they nerf it?
From what I've heard, we currently have the pre-nerf sin. It should be getting nerfed in the next couple big updates, if we somehow manage to get similar updates to how CN got them for once.
Its 3* on the right, Binding of Pain(correct me if I got the name wrong), will be nerfed to deal dmg overtime rather than full burst. So there's that.
I by no means know how many of these changes will come to our version of the game, but here are some (only some) of the changes that were made to the class in the CN version of the game that we do not have at this time:
- MP cost of skills altered.
Change Made due to PVP
- Bindings of Pain is turned into a DOT skill instead of single hit, the cast time for this skill is removed.
- Bindings of Pain AOE size reduced.
Change Made due to PVE
- Assassin's Haste: Intermediate Haste Scroll II - Arrest (maximum 40% Demon Break for 2 cultivation points, currently 60% for 3).
- Twilight Bindings (level 1 built-in passive): Punishment % reduced from 20% to 10%.
There were a few other notable changes made to the class. By looking at the current build of Assassin we have, I can surmise that our version of Assassin is from CN January 2017.
I by no means know how many of these changes will come to our version of the game
There were a few other notable changes made to the class.
I would love to know. Obviously super curious about VG.
I was told they are getting a small buff and be able to do stance change mid fight.
a thread w all changes to classes would be appreciated
This is from the China Tianyu website,
EDIT: Updated with SwordMage and BladeMaster
Please remember that updates are subject to change, and may/ can be different than how it was released on the China Client!
Does anyone know Chinese that can translate this a little better?
Gunslinger "3. Age: About to significantly reduce the age limit for female students." - I had to lol at that.
Server: Snowpine | Guild: Tenacious
thanks, i heard there were changes for SM in the near future, any info on those ?
I was told the reduce the age thing is the ability to select Loli as a class. But I am not able to read simplified Chinese, so not positive.
Soul Escape for occultist is demon rancor I believe? If that the case, they extend the 25m to maximum of 80m for damage bonus. Every 10m after 25m is additional 20% damage. Correct me if I'm wrong xD.
vg gang body??is that concentrate state?seems interesting if so. o.oRawrnessa -a little reckless VG x3
Another translation for VG:
10. "Vocational Skills" related adjustments:?Templar career related adjustments:① Gang Body:
1. Optimization of the opening way of the Templar Ray(1) To increase the child skills outside the gang, the function of which is to open the Ray state.(
2. The Lei gang skill will directly increase the physical attack and the partial additional physical attack by 12% and cause the hate factor to decrease by 50%.)(
3. Previously used to switch Ray skill cultivation "primary gang Volume One
• Penalty" adjustment for "Lei gang body" State physical attack power to improve 1%/2%/3%.
2. Additional 3% physical and spell damage reduction rates are added to the gang body.3. New skills to cultivate senior gang Volume two * Woo: "Gang body" state, to enhance the 1%/2%/3% resistance rate.
② Fearless: The original "fearless" to reduce the effectiveness of the defense adjustment for the "injury added to 30%", the original "fearless" protection to increase the effectiveness of the defense adjusted to "increase the physical and spell damage reduction rate of 30%."
③ Light Shield: Remove the light shield and light shield two chopped skills for public cooling time.
④ Sweep: The enemy each superimposed a layer of bleeding effect, and then their damage will be caused by 1% per layer to improve.
⑤: Every attack has a 50% probability of bleeding effect,
Sounds to me Gang = Concentrate It is giving us the ability to stance switch. Also has changes to thunderborn stance.