f
s

Class Balancing

• Tainted wrote:

I went and look into that skill DAO, the red dao at max give additional 25% damage, green dao give it additional 75% dmg at max....That 100% more Damage, not including in the +20% dmg per 10m after 25m...So what the actual hell? oO And that skill tick really fast too....Unless they replacing either red or green with the new buffs...Otherwise that skill is just kinda broken...
      It doesn't make any sense... after 40m you don't even see any character on your screen.. how is it supposed to be 80m lol....

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Forum | Facebook |
    • Saintone wrote:

I by no means know how many of these changes will come to our version of the game, but here are some (only some) of the changes that were made to the class in the CN version of the game that we do not have at this time:

Miscellaneous Changes
      - MP cost of skills altered.

Change Made due to PVP
      - Bindings of Pain is turned into a DOT skill instead of single hit, the cast time for this skill is removed.
      - Bindings of Pain AOE size reduced.

Change Made due to PVE
      - Assassin's Haste: Intermediate Haste Scroll II - Arrest (maximum 40% Demon Break for 2 cultivation points, currently 60% for 3).
      - Twilight Bindings (level 1 built-in passive): Punishment % reduced from 20% to 10%.

There were a few other notable changes made to the class. By looking at the current build of Assassin we have, I can surmise that our version of Assassin is from CN January 2017.
      PLEASE GIVE US THESE NERFS ASAP :)

Any idea when we will get these please guys?
    • Please stop crying :/ is really simple avoid this skill... stop using your "save ass skill" without sense like fox, adrenaline, ice, ecc... don't stay closed to your mates (assa generally spam this skill when 3 or more target are in the same location).
      STOP playing full dps without any form of defence. Defence stat is important than dmg stat. Running x2 crit increment on gloves + parry (just for the x2 increment) is one of top error that ppl does.
      And don't think that is strange if you play a dps class and die sometimes, that is normal. SS or any tanki class die too, p2w or not.
    • Since Assas sometimes appear out of stealth, there is no chance to use any "save ass skill" against Bindings of Pain..

Granted, as soon as Bindings of Pain gets changed to a Damage over Time (7 seperate hits for 3 seconds), it won't oneshot anyone anymore. So just let the Assassins have their fun right now, it won't last that long.
    • Perceval wrote:

Since Assas sometimes appear out of stealth, there is no chance to use any "save ass skill" against Bindings of Pain..

Granted, as soon as Bindings of Pain gets changed to a Damage over Time (7 seperate hits for 3 seconds), it won't oneshot anyone anymore. So just let the Assassins have their fun right now, it won't last that long.
      I'm just wondering how long they will have fun for..

Should've been balanced before the PVP event tbh.
    • Starsky wrote:

Perceval wrote:

Since Assas sometimes appear out of stealth, there is no chance to use any "save ass skill" against Bindings of Pain..

I'm just wondering how long they will have fun for..
      Should've been balanced before the PVP event tbh.
      Until the "Sulan Patch". That is the patch where there has been a TONS of changes... including the assassin rework.

• Starsky wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Until the "Sulan Patch". That is the patch where there has been a TONS of changes... including the assassin rework.
      Yeah, we're getting updates now though fixing some things so it's nice to see some changes, just wish we could be given some sort of timeline on things, we are so far behind Russia servers atm
      Well.. to know that.. we should ask directly the main DEV team.. it all depend on when they may think to give us the patches that are ALREADY active and working...

• Rom4ntico wrote:

Please stop crying :/ is really simple avoid this skill... stop using your "save ass skill" without sense like fox, adrenaline, ice, ecc... don't stay closed to your mates (assa generally spam this skill when 3 or more target are in the same location).
      STOP playing full dps without any form of defence. Defence stat is important than dmg stat. Running x2 crit increment on gloves + parry (just for the x2 increment) is one of top error that ppl does.
      And don't think that is strange if you play a dps class and die sometimes, that is normal. SS or any tanki class die too, p2w or not.
      as a pretty tanky SS i can tank a hit or 2 from the best Assn on darkfall but it definitely is very op and worth complaining about. i admit im f2p and prolly 60-70k might below the best assn but i built my ss to take hits and his bindings of pain still crits me for 35k. less tanky SS are dropping in 1 hit so u cannot expect dps classes to take a hit. ive had guildies tell me they took over 200k from the assn on darkfall, cant mention names on forum right? but everyone knows who he is.
    • Just a heads up, the nerf will not really prevent them one shotting you if you don't gear correctly because their normal skills does at least 250-350% base damage.

When coming out of invisibility they have added pdef break, crit rate, and atk damage, which is why you see all the big hits like 80k and 1 shot people.

Hitting 35k-40k with a 3* that has 900%-1000% damage multiplier is perfectly normal but it depends on how you wanna gear against them.

I don't see people complaining about a sword salvo hitting them in the face for 30k but they complain about sin, or an Elemental Fury/full starsword combo.

It's how the game is balanced that each DPS class have their own set of full burst, but it depends on how it is executed.

Once again, might does not reflect your gear stats, you can have 480k might and close to 20% crit reduction, and that is not going to help with survivability. A 80k might less geared player with higher reduction stats however will offer higher survivability.

Lastly, these players that could one shot people spent numerous hours(at least 30 hours) extensively researching their class to play it to the full potential, and hence why they are above most of the playerbase--some of it may be attributed to 'p2w', but it is more towards gearing the correct stats and lining up the correct combo that allows the burst. With what I've observed from playing after a year, more than half the playerbase still doesn't know how to gear correctly and hence why it seems like the p2w players are always 'above' them.
    • I agree to this. Even f2p Sin that know what the right build can outplay a p2w Sin who has a messy build: Gear wise.
      People in Divine overlook knows whos that op f2p sin who wrecks havoc in BG better than the p2w ones.
      Well im the one who build my character badly. I stacked dodge vs crit red, crit def, sspred and im always complaining why im so squishy.
      So now im working on getting more crit red and ssp red, and recently i got veneration in 4 armors with phy and mag damage reduction %.
      SmashYoaz
      Vanguard
      Divine Overlook
      Lotus
    • ZaPpiE wrote:

Just a heads up, the nerf will not really prevent them one shotting you if you don't gear correctly because their normal skills does at least 250-350% base damage.

When coming out of invisibility they have added pdef break, crit rate, and atk damage, which is why you see all the big hits like 80k and 1 shot people.

Hitting 35k-40k with a 3* that has 900%-1000% damage multiplier is perfectly normal but it depends on how you wanna gear against them.

I don't see people complaining about a sword salvo hitting them in the face for 30k but they complain about sin, or an Elemental Fury/full starsword combo.

It's how the game is balanced that each DPS class have their own set of full burst, but it depends on how it is executed.

Once again, might does not reflect your gear stats, you can have 480k might and close to 20% crit reduction, and that is not going to help with survivability. A 80k might less geared player with higher reduction stats however will offer higher survivability.

Lastly, these players that could one shot people spent numerous hours(at least 30 hours) extensively researching their class to play it to the full potential, and hence why they are above most of the playerbase--some of it may be attributed to 'p2w', but it is more towards gearing the correct stats and lining up the correct combo that allows the burst. With what I've observed from playing after a year, more than half the playerbase still doesn't know how to gear correctly and hence why it seems like the p2w players are always 'above' them.
      although alot of this is true there are still many other factors in this game that leads to unbalance. as a f2p there are many things that cannot be easily obtained like full 6 marks, full 7 crystals, 75 funland earrings etc. but leaving the p2w aside there are still many unbalances that exists in this game. first off the pvp weapons whether u use them or not add pvp dmg but wat does an ss need pvp dmg for? we need dmg reduce. same for 2 piece pvp armor we get the 11% crit reduction while every else gets the reduction and 7% dmg which is useless for us. same for soul grid 1/2 the bonuses there are useless for SS while everyone else benefits from nearly the full grid.

its cause of all these dmg boosts along with the reduction that makes the burst so unfair. every dps class gets 2 stats for the price of 1. so for every imbalance dps classes get stronger. this is also the reason y dps classes just run into SSes cause they know the SS cant burst them back.

for the assn vs SM topic u should definitely know the dmg diff between them or u should at least go test it. my phys def is higher than my mdef and yet u know who can hit me for 30k followed by a 25k while as of now i still havent seen any SM of any might hit me for 30k + 25k. assn dmg is way higher and hes invis so u cant dodge nor see it coming.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spur ().

• I have 2 accounts, a p2w occu and a f2p sin, honestly i'm having hard time in BG with my occu even though my might is around 370K+ at 79 this sin with stealth and some SS skills combine is a total OP for sure.

However with my sin at 60-69 BG, with a might of only 180K+ at 64 and a noob gear with the right build and dao skills i can mostly dominate the battlefield.

I love the game play of my occu but for pure battle and game hype!!! sin all the way.... it just to unbalance :P :P :P