f
s

PVP - Battlefield Issues

• Sorcerer21b wrote:

Another thing that doesn't help here. Everyone that will tell you, "It's better to wait to do battlegrounds at higher levels." This doesn't help the player, or the battle grounds. In fact, all it does is server to hinder them even more. Because:

A) It puts them behind on PvP Rank.
      B) It puts them behind on PvP gear.
      C) You actually need a Battleground, if you want to buy an island.

Telling players that it's better to wait to PvP, only serves the one saying it. As it gives them more easy targets. So let's stop hindering the player base with this, and start encouraging them to queue up, starting at level 40. This will help to build a stronger community for it. Instead of serving to just push them away even more.

megale08 wrote:

I'm tired of waiting, how can i increase my rank, i have only few time in playing games, and I wait for so long..., huhuhuhuhu. Please ;(
      all these things would be solved if they implemented the bg to start every 30 mins, even with just one queued
    • I'm pretty sure the system automatically split up the ss for both teams. I think the main reason why one team has more ss than the other team does is because there were ss signed up on that team that either rejected the ready check or failed to accept it. So the spots get filled by the players next in the queue and result in the unbalanced class composition in that team.

Assassin main

Currently learning Swordmage

Mech Citadel Expert Mode 3* playthrough (Occ POV)

• Actually what should be implemented is the following:

When the queue caps at 120 Army Coins, without popping the players in Queue should be awarded the 120 Army Coins, and have the Army Coin counter restarted. (For as many times as it takes, so it will reward players even if BG's do not pop.)

If the Queue pops for BG and a player does not accept it, they would not get the 120 Army Coins, and their timer would then reset.

More people would eventually queue for the Army Coins, which in turn would lead to the BG's popping more often due to more Queuing.
      Also it would reward people who Queue for 1+hours.
    • Lies wrote:

coins sound nice and all, but they wont let you upgrade your pvp rank, so they are useless, its better to just have bgs with any number
      True it may not help with ranking, however it does help players get items ranging from: Gems (even if low level ones) to gear, plus mollifying brews, badges, badge fragments, ect...

Plus in the long run, it would cause more people to queue for BG's and to go into BG's, thus resulting in players doing BG more often and gaining more valor. In addition to lowering queue times. With the valor and if BG queues popped more often, Im sure people would also be able to upgrade their ranking.

So while it does not directly allow an increase in rank, indirectly it would cause a higher % of people to queue, and do BG's which then you can increase your ranking. ^.~