f
s

Snowpine - Wanted

• Snowpine - Wanted

Hello, I am having a hard time finding gear I'm looking for with certain stats for testing. I am located on the Snowpine Server My IGN is Shootingstar.

As such not only am I reaching out to the forums I am offering a finders fee 50k just for pointing me in the direction of a item I buy. (100k if your guild or friends (Why? I can that's why)). I am also willing to give you the items to unbind it. That's right at no extra cost to you unbind gear you may not normally be able to sell for coins for free and enough cash to buy another piece of gear while having left over coins to burn!

Im looking for gear with the following stats

Boots Gloves Pants Top Helmet
      Min stats: Crit defense + Dodge. OR Crit Defense x2
      Best stat Crit Defense Dodge Break Essence/Crit
      Exception: Dodgex2 Break Essence/Crit If stats are high
      Pieces with Star Soul Tier +1 that have double crit def or double dodge Or 7x Crit defense + decent dodge stat will be a given a big bonus.
      Refinement level +2 is a bonus.

Rings
      Min stats: Crit defense + Dodge. OR Crit Defense x2
      Best stat Crit Defense Dodge Magic Defense Break
      Exception:Dodgex2 Magic Defense Break/Crit If stats are high
      Pieces with Star Soul Tier +1that have double crit def or double dodge Or 7x Crit defense + decent dodge stat will be a given a big bonus.
      Refinement level +2 is a bonus.

Wand Scroll

Min Stat +2 Refinement level
      Best Stat +2 Refinement level Magic Defense Break Dex Additional Healing Crit (Willing to take any combination of those)

Talisman
      Min Grade Purple/Gold
      Min Stat: Blue line Crit Defense; sub stat Crit Defense

Best Stat Blue line Crit Defense; sub stats (in order)Crit Defense Movement speed Crit Defense Zeal/Magic Defense Break
      Variations Dodge is a plus I will buy anything currently as long as it has the min stats.
      Ability Dodge or Crit Avoid. Would be prefered but the ability is not as important as the stats.

Im focusing on testing out crit defense as such if the item has two high stats in crit defense or even high crit def and high dodge I will pay more than you ever thought a "fail" piece of gear could go for.

The post was edited 14 times, last by WishuponaStar ().

• i have almost every single item with crit def+ reroll at crit def, venerations at crit def, without having a perfect crit def gear all i can say is that it works pretty well already; around 24% crit def without food, but since im a VG i can use my Fearless that gives +40% crit def+food = more than 65% crit def. Assuming people have 50-70% crit, its pretty much impossible for them to crit me, thus their 200% crit increment are useless. Even if they have 80-100% crit it will turn down to a mere 15-35%.
      A little advice when u rerolling veneration on earrings, it can give crit def + XX or crit red rate + XX%, that crit red rate is crit def rate, my.com just didnt consider fixing it. Plus, u always have to put flat crit red rate because it gives more crit def.
      If u wanna test out u can find me in server Tidewater ign Koulye
      Even if tomorrow is barren by promises, nothing shall forestall my return.
    • Koulye wrote:

i have almost every single item with crit def+ reroll at crit def, venerations at crit def, without having a perfect crit def gear all i can say is that it works pretty well already; around 24% crit def without food, but since im a VG i can use my Fearless that gives +40% crit def+food = more than 65% crit def. Assuming people have 50-70% crit, its pretty much impossible for them to crit me, thus their 200% crit increment are useless. Even if they have 80-100% crit it will turn down to a mere 15-35%.
      A little advice when u rerolling veneration on earrings, it can give crit def + XX or crit red rate + XX%, that crit red rate is crit def rate, my.com just didnt consider fixing it. Plus, u always have to put flat crit red rate because it gives more crit def.
      If u wanna test out u can find me in server Tidewater ign Koulye
      I already know about the earrings I've been wondering about other items though. I'd like to find a list of venerations for all gear if possible. Still ty for trying to help also crit defense can go higher than 24% I've calculated it.

P.S. I see some roll possibilities with dodge and crit defense in them have you ever seen a roll with them together on any piece of gear. Talking about green stats not blue. If so can you tell me which type it was.
    • i asked several people and looked at about 100 gears or so, it appears that u cant have crit def+ dodge in a same gear, only (maxhp-pdef-mdef/crit def) and (maxhp-pdef-mdef/dodge), cheers :thumbsup:
    • Koulye wrote:

i asked several people and looked at about 100 gears or so, it appears that u cant have crit def+ dodge in a same gear, only (maxhp-pdef-mdef/crit def) and (maxhp-pdef-mdef/dodge), cheers :thumbsup:
      See if thats that case then you cant trust this database b/c the database says you can. Thanks for checking around.

Still looking for gear everyone.

The post was edited 1 time, last by WishuponaStar ().

• New

Koulye wrote:

i asked several people and looked at about 100 gears or so, it appears that u cant have crit def+ dodge in a same gear, only (maxhp-pdef-mdef/crit def) and (maxhp-pdef-mdef/dodge), cheers :thumbsup:
      You can have crit defense + dodge on same gear but only on armor pieces that have two defensive stats like chest piece and headgear, and I own one but it's for level 66, I have also seen double dodge, double crit reduction, double special skill power damage reduction and I think I have seen one armor chest piece with double crit defense but I'm not 100% sure.

• New

Drekavcina wrote:

Koulye wrote:

You can have crit defense + dodge on same gear but only on armor pieces that have two defensive stats like chest piece and headgear, and I own one but it's for level 66, I have also seen double dodge, double crit reduction, double special skill power damage reduction and I think I have seen one armor chest piece with double crit defense but I'm not 100% sure.

we were talking about green stats XD I know u can get crit def+dodge or crit defx2 on gears :D

tbh I would stack Crit reduction to as much as 45% then consider special skill reduction. Also just a note, you can only get 2 defense lines on helmet and top. For other armor pieces and rings, you can only get 1 defense line on each of them.
      the purpose of getting crit def is to fully nullify those 200% crit increment, i think if well done its far better than simply crit red
    • New

Koulye wrote:

Drekavcina wrote:

Koulye wrote:

we were talking about green stats XD I know u can get crit def+dodge or crit defx2 on gears :D

tbh I would stack Crit reduction to as much as 45% then consider special skill reduction. Also just a note, you can only get 2 defense lines on helmet and top. For other armor pieces and rings, you can only get 1 defense line on each of them.
      the purpose of getting crit def is to fully nullify those 200% crit increment, i think if well done its far better than simply crit red
      @Clarify Not looking for opinions on what is better in here just looking for gear. with the stats listed. Thank you for your understanding.
    • New

Drekavcina wrote:

Koulye wrote:

Off topic have you seen any green stats with crit defense & dodge?
    • New

WishuponaStar wrote:

I already know about the earrings I've been wondering about other items though. I'd like to find a list of venerations for all gear if possible. Still ty for trying to help also crit defense can go higher than 24% I've calculated it.
      P.S. I see some roll possibilities with dodge and crit defense in them have you ever seen a roll with them together on any piece of gear. Talking about green stats not blue. If so can you tell me which type it was.
      I'm actually curious about this, how much have you calculated crit defense can go to?
    • New

WishuponaStar wrote:

Yes, but on the green stats you can't get both dodge and crit defense, you can have only one of them and the max is 100 dodge or 100 crit defense (these stats are on 70+ gears) with 805 hp or 223 magic armor, you can get these green stats only on armor pieces (headgear, top, pants and boots) and earrings.
      (also you can get dodge on offhand weapon as blue stat)

edit: about venerations I search them on the chinese database (using translate ofc) here db.play.163.com/tianyu/ (just click on First order, Second-order Awakening and Third-order Awakening for all possible venerations)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Drekavcina ().

• New

Yiteru wrote:

WishuponaStar wrote:

I'm actually curious about this, how much have you calculated crit defense can go to?
      I havnet added in everything yet like veneration but what i can tell you off my memory but even without that I know it can go to at least about 48% I'm still researching some things to be 100% sure.
    • New

Drekavcina wrote:

WishuponaStar wrote:

Yes, but on the green stats you can't get both dodge and crit defense, you can have only one of them and the max is 100 dodge or 100 crit defense (these stats are on 70+ gears) with 805 hp or 223 magic armor, you can get these green stats only on armor pieces (headgear, top, pants and boots) and earrings.(also you can get dodge on offhand weapon as blue stat)

edit: about venerations I search them on the chinese database (using translate ofc) here db.play.163.com/tianyu/ (just click on First order, Second-order Awakening and Third-order Awakening for all possible venerations)
      Your info has a hole in it. The max stat is actually 9x for crit defense and dodge ive seen this on ro database before it was taken down.

Its b/c of this and the fact you didn't pay close attention to green stats the first time I cant trust this info.
    • New

WishuponaStar wrote:

Drekavcina wrote:

WishuponaStar wrote:

Yes, but on the green stats you can't get both dodge and crit defense, you can have only one of them and the max is 100 dodge or 100 crit defense (these stats are on 70+ gears) with 805 hp or 223 magic armor, you can get these green stats only on armor pieces (headgear, top, pants and boots) and earrings.(also you can get dodge on offhand weapon as blue stat)
      Your info has a hole in it. The max stat is actually 9x for crit defense and dodge ive seen this on ro database before it was taken down.
      Its b/c of this and the fact you didn't pay close attention to green stats the first time I cant trust this info.
      the 9x you seen on ro database is not shown with fully leveled tiers on chinese database it's shown fully level tiers and unlocked 4th tier I have gears with 100 green stats there is ho hole anywhere lol