Just cleared it Few extra tips:
- In case the stomp comes before the pillar in third phase, it is best to have your tank stay away from the pillar and tank its damage - this helps in case the boss decides to use his AoE autoattack in front of him after pillar, that way it can always be faced outwards (he still may dash, though).
- Have a dedicated shotcaller for the the dragon's Breath calls to help the people who are not tanky enough mitigate beforehand.
- Hold soulstones if you die - if you lose your damage buff from balls it's not really worth soulstoning until you are sure your team is doing okay and still going by the time the second balls are coming up - soulstone before the next balls spawn to get a damage buff.
- Very specific tip that is unlikely to be useful, but maybe: triggering the dragon swipe (by standing too close to ball <20m) may cancel the Breath animation, delaying it; so be careful if that happens.
- Make sure to comet the boss as soon as you get to third phase making it highly probable to get the stomps right after the pillar; that way your tank can just come to the pillar with the team since the next animation is stomp, not AoE auto in this case.
- Don't get caught offguard at 50% of third phase by the triple jumps, as soon as boss flies up half a second later you can start jumping, I suggest 2 singles 1 double but to each their own.
- You can dodge forward right before the interaction with ammo in first phase ends to get to platforms much, much faster.
The post was edited 1 time, last by Subtlety ().