f
s

Christmas Chaos!

• @Archangeli Even in Archeage you get in Game Notifications before Server down and in my Opinion Community Managers have to be there and not send only free Employers like Players to do the Stuff . But yeah i already said it they dont Care and if they say something nothing Happends . Remind the : we will rotate the Web Page Costumes with the ingame Costumes nothing Happends . Only thing that Counts is Money for them not the Customers :D
    • I just wanted to buy dyes, that's the only reason I bought the frost star. They changed at literally the last moment, and it ruined my entire plan. I was making up for my miss on the phoenix packs. Because I took my time and missed out, which I hate myself for - the costume looked really cool.
    • u_11431136 wrote:

u guys just dont know where to farm goblin lol. it spawns every 10 mins at same spot.. and no one will tell u that cause it is our profit .... feels bad lol.... Message me after this event ,and i will show u the spots , u can farm all day every 10 mins. Big white is no problem in 1 week.
      Actually, no they don't spawn every 10 minutes. They spawn every hour. So we can toss that false information in the trash. I know, I hunted them for the first 12 hours of the event. But if you found a spot where they did, thanks for admitting you found and took part in an exploit. Not that they'll do anything about it.

Second, I noticed that only a geared 79 can actually solo these. I watched it happen in front of the level 55 I was on at the time. Which means, these are really only for the high end players. Everyone that can't solo them is just screwed. Even if you did have a party for it, you're still rolling on the loot drops.

Which made gremlin hunting the worst, and most useless, part of the event.

The entire event was so blatantly aimed at selling the Candy Boxes in the cash shop, a blind man could have seen it, from 100 miles away.
    • Sorcerer21b wrote:

u_11431136 wrote:

u guys just dont know where to farm goblin lol. it spawns every 10 mins at same spot.. and no one will tell u that cause it is our profit .... feels bad lol.... Message me after this event ,and i will show u the spots , u can farm all day every 10 mins. Big white is no problem in 1 week.
      Actually, no they don't spawn every 10 minutes. They spawn every hour. So we can toss that false information in the trash. I know, I hunted them for the first 12 hours of the event. But if you found a spot where they did, thanks for admitting you found and took part in an exploit. Not that they'll do anything about it.
      Second, I noticed that only a geared 79 can actually solo these. I watched it happen in front of the level 55 I was on at the time. Which means, these are really only for the high end players. Everyone that can't solo them is just screwed. Even if you did have a party for it, you're still rolling on the loot drops.

The entire event was so blatantly aimed at selling the Candy Boxes in the cash shop, a blind man could have seen it, from 100 miles away.
      I dont get how this is exploiting when the chinese website( google translate isnt that hard?) has stated all the spawning time and spot.

Goblin spawns every 10 mins starting from 13:00 -1:00 from map to map every hour, and spawns every 30 mins from 1:00-13:00 from map to map.

Within that hour, goblin will always spawn within those same spots of that map every 10 mins/ 30 mins. After that hour, goblin spawn point will change to another map, and keep going.

you cant really states that you are hurting them for 12 hrs as u dont know how it works. You have no clue where and when they spawn, just blinding looking around , and assume it spawns every hr.

And to be honest, i would say only sm/occ can solo it. even a geared melee will have hard time killing them in 20 sec as they will keep running that make u miss most of your skills. IT is better to party up with someone you trust and share the profit.

Besides the snowflakes, u get tones of maps/maps fragment from the goblin farming .
    • u_11431136 wrote:

Sorcerer21b wrote:

u_11431136 wrote:

Actually, no they don't spawn every 10 minutes. They spawn every hour. So we can toss that false information in the trash. I know, I hunted them for the first 12 hours of the event. But if you found a spot where they did, thanks for admitting you found and took part in an exploit. Not that they'll do anything about it.Second, I noticed that only a geared 79 can actually solo these. I watched it happen in front of the level 55 I was on at the time. Which means, these are really only for the high end players. Everyone that can't solo them is just screwed. Even if you did have a party for it, you're still rolling on the loot drops.

I dont get how this is exploiting when the chinese website( google translate isnt that hard?) has stated all the spawning time and spot.
      Goblin spawns every 10 mins starting from 13:00 -1:00 from map to map every hour, and spawns every 30 mins from 1:00-13:00 from map to map.

Within that hour, goblin will always spawn within those same spots of that map every 10 mins/ 30 mins. After that hour, goblin spawn point will change to another map, and keep going.

you cant really states that you are hurting them for 12 hrs as u dont know how it works. You have no clue where and when they spawn, just blinding looking around , and assume it spawns every hr.

And to be honest, i would say only sm/occ can solo it. even a geared melee will have hard time killing them in 20 sec as they will keep running that make u miss most of your skills. IT is better to party up with someone you trust and share the profit.

Besides the snowflakes, u get tones of maps/maps fragment from the goblin farming .
      At first, yes, i did hunt them blindly. Then i started finding them and noting where they spawn. Some would stay around a bit, some would despawn rather quickly. But, i didn't bother with them much, because finding a party for them was next to impossible.

And the geared 79 I saw soloing it, was a melee., a vanguard to be precise.

And I knew what they dropped, hence why I was hunting them. But, it doesn't do any good if you can't kill them. Which most of the ones that can, tend to go solo them to keep the loot for themselves. Which in turn screws the lower level players out of being able to go do it.

Which in turn means, if they want that mount, or costume. Their only other viable option to get it, is the Cash Shop Candy Box.

Hence, making the entire event a blatantly obvious cash grab.
    • u_11431136 wrote:

i hope someone notice how sad it is that they have all the infos and we cant even play the (sucky) event as it was meant to;
      i wandered all day and never even saw one of these mystical beings.
    • Lies wrote:

u_11431136 wrote:

i hope someone notice how sad it is that they have all the infos and we cant even play the (sucky) event as it was meant to;i wandered all day and never even saw one of these mystical beings.
      I should've done the Christmas Event in Skyforge. It would have been better than this one.
    • I would still be collecting snowflakes if they hadnt pulled those early, I was happy winning a couple of monthly premiums, but now the xmas tree is gone, I can still buy treasure maps, but no where to hang stockings to get the rewards, and I agree with others here, no chance to get the perm items, no chance to get enough snowflakes for much of anything, boo to the 1st annual christmas event!! So far, all of these different components have poofed before their time, and snowflakes, accessory exchange, bear tickets, stockings are due to poof on the 8th, with treasure maps good until the 14th????? What good is this, or is it going to be fixed or compensated somehow; people did spend real money on this, and the game hasnt provided the appropriate times to use the items?
    • u_11431136 wrote:

The event has end. WOW!!!!! did not even notice and i forgot about the goblin.... well, i haven't seen 1 for the whole even. I swear. I was so pre occupied in leveling my assassin to 65. Anyways, I spend some aurums brought the box since its only 28 aurums buy 20 pcs for the white mounth and walaaahhh got only white jade and snow flakes wut!! I stop before i get greedy....

I saw one message here saying no snow or what so ever.... I just notice that, hmmm I use to play silkroad online before and when christmas come, i would know because it will snow in the whole world game. Same goes with Guildwars1. well, there is a lot of flaws in the first Christmas in R.O. like for example the some late notice nobody knows after the even that you can still save jb and farm for more flakes and the missing tree to hang and maybe more.... It was the FIRST CHRISTMAS of R.O., for sure they could have done better to make it memorable. Well, what is done is done, Im still playing the game hopefully they will give more credits next time to make us players stay longer in the game ^^

Hoping next time it would be better :thumbup: