f
s

Announcement Shadowblade Update: Addressing Mistakes Made

• The new Shadowblade Packs (ShadowBlade Fashions Pack & ShadowBlade Progression Pack) should now be appearing in your web inventory.

Packs will only be available in your web-inventory for a month. (30 days) So please send the item to your character as soon as possible.

Contents of ShadowBlade Fashion Pack:
    30 Days Frost Light Rifle Wings
    Little Guy Pet (Dalmatian)

Contents of ShadowBlade Progression Pack:
    1 Premium Service Scroll 7 days
    1 Battle Boost 7 days
    1 Progress Boost 7 days
    1 Explorer Boost 7 days
    10 Ascension Essences
  • You guys are basically screwing anyone who was in a different time zone and couldn't make their assassin exactly when the servers came back online after the rollback, apparently I'm told we had to make one within the first hour after that maintenance and get it to Lvl 20, you guys completely don't know how to compensate players properly, this was a mistake made by you guys that caused this roll back and you guys should be making the compensation more lenient so all players who made an Assassin after the rollback have the chance to claim it who were currently players before the roll back happened and were online on that day and not only within the few few hours after the roll back happened, instead of this you could of just gave people a gold magic bean from the halloween event and an item giving 10-15k bronze shards in the pack you recently just sent out and players wouldn't be as upset as missing out on compensation because of the mistake that you guys made... not us. @MUTE @Kaeden @Fayne @Peligro

Due to my time zone difference and not being able to be on exactly when servers came back online to make my Assassin I can't claim my compensation on my Assassin even though I got it to lvl 35+ on that same day the servers came back online. You guys really don't know how to compensate players properly.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rykuul ().

• Bryan Fury wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Drew wrote:

We have confirmation regarding the compensation we will be giving to all players for play-time lost due to server wide maintenance these last two days.
    All players will receive experience and Imperial Notes based upon the in-game level of the character that they choose to redeem the compensation, and 10,000 Bronze Shards.

Please read the steps below to ensure you are able to receive our offer:
    1) Upon logging in you will be presented with a pop-up suggesting you accept the Compensation Package.

• If you do not want this character to accept the compensation, please exit the interface.
    • If you would like this character to accept the compensation, please select Claim
    2) After you have approved the compensation package, your character will be sent to an NPC that grants level based Experience and Imperial Notes. You will also receive 10,000 Bronze Shards available for pick up at the Mailbox / Postal Attendant.
    • If you decided not to accept the compensation on the character you logged in with, the offer will be extended to all other characters until it is accepted by a character of your choice.

@MUTE @DrewWhat about the lost Funland? WHY this has not been compensated? It is not unfair and not wrong give out 1 Doll + 1 Marble + 1 Swan to everyone.
    I wish to have an answer for that point.
    This ^

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Website | Forum | Facebook |
  • Taking away all the excitement people had for a moment, great job my.com. Wise desicision. Maybe think once how to HOLD playerbase rather making them QUIT.

I'm tired of friends leaving the game just because they feel treated undeservely like utter b....t. And yet i hope you guys will change one day.
  • MUTE wrote:

The new Shadowblade Packs (ShadowBlade Fashions Pack & ShadowBlade Progression Pack) should now be appearing in your web inventory.

Packs will only be available in your web-inventory for a month. (30 days) So please send the item to your character as soon as possible.

Contents of ShadowBlade Fashion Pack:
    30 Days Frost Light Rifle Wings
    Little Guy Pet (Dalmatian)

Contents of ShadowBlade Progression Pack:
    1 Premium Service Scroll 7 days
    1 Battle Boost 7 days
    1 Progress Boost 7 days
    1 Explorer Boost 7 days
    10 Ascension Essences
    Question???

Only the ShadowBlade Fashion Pack and ShadowBlade Progression Pack will be deleted in the web inventory if not use for 30 days right?? How about the other items example demolisher set and etc? if not use and stayed more than a month in the web inventory will it also be deleted?

Thanks
  • New

Cpt.Vane wrote:

Well they dont give a fck.. Nothing new. I cant see how gamebreaking the1st pack was tho even the bs runes NOTHINING THAT HUGE!
    But who cares.. If they cant make money out of it its off.
    Making us, the players, suffer for ur newbie mistakes.. Man thats low..
    dumping a few hundred mil worth of runes to each player wasnt gamebreaking? lol
    its not that huge how bout u donate me a few hundred mil
  • New

SSBW wrote:

Question???
    Only the ShadowBlade Fashion Pack and ShadowBlade Progression Pack will be deleted in the web inventory if not use for 30 days right?? How about the other items example demolisher set and etc? if not use and stayed more than a month in the web inventory will it also be deleted?

Thanks
    It is just the packs from Newsletters, purchased goods do not have a cool down from purchase at this current time.
  • New

Wolfi wrote:

Spur wrote:

dumping a few hundred mil worth of runes to each player wasnt gamebreaking? lolits not that huge how bout u donate me a few hundred mil
    worth is relative, they are currently selling for mil? yes, but they are so situational that I will never buy one, they are def not worthy that value for me
    yes it is relative but wat are u gonna do for the people that spent 100m on their rune? too bad for u? they had to keep the game fair and giving out free runes was definitely no fair for the people that spent a huge amount of gold on them
  • New

Hi there,

I am also a victim of rollback. I had an assassin leveled up to 20s. I do not want to grief over my deleted character and my lost time that cannot be brought back. However, I need your help to correct my mistake as you have did with the rollback too. I have accidentally claimed the compensation pack to my another character that i no longer use at the other server because I was confused by the fact that my character got deleted and logged in to that character which do not use anymore just to see what's going on with the game since it was my only other character besides my deleted assassin. And while trying to discover what's the deal among the community I went to claim the daily rewards. I got an enormous amount of exp and bronze shards from an npc which I couldn't make any sense out of it. And then I realized thanks to a conversation in the global scale in the chat box, I have been informed that there are new announcements which did not get my attention at all since the splash screen and the background pics of the launcher were the same as before the announcements. So after that I have learned that reward was the rollback compensation that I did not intended to claim with my BladeMaster character. I can agree even with deletion of my other character if I can claim the package with my new assassin character. Mistakes were made, but hey there is always a way to roll back right?
  • New

Spur wrote:

yes it is relative but wat are u gonna do for the people that spent 100m on their rune? too bad for u? they had to keep the game fair and giving out free runes was definitely no fair for the people that spent a huge amount of gold on them
    Things like that happens, the 1st one to have something will always pay more, sometimes latecomers will not even pay
  • New

Spur wrote:

Wolfi wrote:

Spur wrote:

dumping a few hundred mil worth of runes to each player wasnt gamebreaking? lolits not that huge how bout u donate me a few hundred mil
    worth is relative, they are currently selling for mil? yes, but they are so situational that I will never buy one, they are def not worthy that value for me
    Sure from a no-life-whale point of view u are right. Yet again i dont think boosting a little the other players was such a bad idea. Who cares tho..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cpt.Vane ().

• New

MUTE wrote:

Hello everyone,

Please note: If you fail to get the compensation pop-up on your character upon logging in, please head to the Compensation NPC (Maas Boromin) in Sulan Bridge Square (5544, -1947, 9) to claim your compensation.

Doesnt woooork because my new assassin character I created got deleted by your rollback!!!!! I want to claim the compensation on my assassin !! I worked hours to get it to higher level v.v
    I can only claim it on my old stupid character! I want to claim it on my assassin, because thats where I play on! Thats what our issue isssss. Please fix this
  • New

Cpt.Vane wrote:

Spur wrote:

Wolfi wrote:

Spur wrote:

Sure from a no-life-whale point of view u are right. Yet again i dont think boosting a little the other players was such a bad idea. Who cares tho..
    well im f2p as most people know and i dont even farm in the game. did i want them? of course, but it was just common sense to me we didnt "deserve" the runes.
  • New

BringerofLight wrote:

MUTE wrote:

Hello everyone,

Please note: If you fail to get the compensation pop-up on your character upon logging in, please head to the Compensation NPC (Maas Boromin) in Sulan Bridge Square (5544, -1947, 9) to claim your compensation.

Doesnt woooork because my new assassin character I created got deleted by your rollback!!!!! I want to claim the compensation on my assassin !! I worked hours to get it to higher level v.vI can only claim it on my old stupid character! I want to claim it on my assassin, because thats where I play on! Thats what our issue isssss. Please fix this
    trust me they doesnt care. i already report about this and you know what they say "unfortunately, deleted characters and newly created characters cannot get any compensations.,Thank you for your understanding." even tho my assasin is lvl 30+ before the rollback but since we make new we cant get any compensation, we dont deserve compensation thats what they talking about. smh