f
s

Dodge Stat

• I will just make this short and clear.

Before you read the information, please be reminded the info carried these caveats:

1. the info and research outcome you going to read is based on China's playerbase mass effort in number crunching and released on ty.netease.com's forum
      2. stats and studies' outcome is dated December 2016, China's version (it might not applicable to our current version)
      3. the outcome is not confirmed by developer (it is not developer's interest to confirm or disclose this kind of info as they are much kin to retain the flexibility to change or tweak the formula if they figure out there is an imbalance in game)
      4. the test was conducted in a manner of one player being offensive and one player being defensive (thus it might not applicable to one being healed and one healing)

The proposed relationship among Critical / Dodge / Parry / Normal Atk
      Base formulas
      Final Crit Rate = Crit - Crit Defence (ie. 65% - 5% = 60%)
      Final Dodge Rate = Dodge - Hit (ie. 30% - 10% = 20%)
      Parry doesn't have counter-stat

Simple Illustration of Calculation
      SCENARIO A :
      IF ( Final Crit Rate + Final Dodge Rate + Parry ) < 100%
      ie. 50% + 20% +20% =90%

Numbers will be given to each event,
      Final Crit Rate with number 1 to 50
      Final Dodge Rate 51 to 70
      Parry 71 to 90
      while the rest 91-100 is Normal Damage

the game will do a dice roll, if the roll is 45, then that particular attack will be Critical

SCENARIO B :
      IF ( Final Crit Rate + Final Dodge Rate + Parry ) > 100%
      ie. 60% + 40% +20% = 120%

normal attack damage will be ignored
      Actual Crit Rate = 60% / ( 60% + 40% +20% ) = 50%
      Actual Dodge Rate = 40% / ( 60% + 40% +20% ) = 33.3%
      Actual Parry = 20% / ( 60% + 40% +20% ) = 16.7%

the dice roll will be based on the Actual's percentile.

Major Implication
      As you can see, the effect of Dodge & Parry only become prominent in countering Critical if the total of all parties > 100%, while getting Dodge or Parry rate higher under the scenario of < 100% only squeeze out the occurrence of Normal Damage.

few original source of studies:
      1. 【数据】3000次攻击,论命中、暴击收益。附闪躲、格挡、暴击优先级推论_《天谕》官网论坛 - Powered by Discuz!
      2. 属性加成相关详解/“额外XX率”的猜想。_《天谕》官网论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

The post was edited 10 times, last by LeBear ().

• Spur wrote:

Rom4ntico wrote:

Anarkway wrote:

My current build is 150 vigor, 230 spirit, 75 int and 100 dex, definitely i will change after this lovely tips ♡

I always hated losing healing, thats why i put so much spirit at lv79 :(
      May i ask how much healing did u have?
      My healling stay at 1100/1200 + 19% healling bonus. It sound low but heyXD when crit I see number from 25k+ to 50k+ with Sakura and Touch. Ppl run with a max of 50/60k hp so I can basically refull in 1/2 spell... so, no sense overhealling from my opinion only for see 150k of heallingXD. I prefer put more in resistance.
      im less reliant on the crits, i have 1250-1370 heals with +22% healing. i prefer consistent full hp over a burst heal that might or might not come out. my sakura heals for about 30k crit but its not just 1 number, sakura generates 3 healing numbers so if u see 25k+ on just 1 of the numbers ur healing 40k+ total with it easily. i also removed touch from my bar since its just redundant.
      Yeah I just considering the burst "top" number because the other are basically a sub-healling and the range of this number is so rng with a pure crit build build.

Anyway, Bear's post respond to the question about dodge... so, not much to talk about it.

Only a my personal curiosity... Spur what's your name in game? You tell that know me, but honestly I don't remember a SS with this name o.o
    • New

Rom4ntico wrote:

Spur wrote:

Rom4ntico wrote:

Anarkway wrote:

My current build is 150 vigor, 230 spirit, 75 int and 100 dex, definitely i will change after this lovely tips ♡

I always hated losing healing, thats why i put so much spirit at lv79 :(
      May i ask how much healing did u have?
      My healling stay at 1100/1200 + 19% healling bonus. It sound low but heyXD when crit I see number from 25k+ to 50k+ with Sakura and Touch. Ppl run with a max of 50/60k hp so I can basically refull in 1/2 spell... so, no sense overhealling from my opinion only for see 150k of heallingXD. I prefer put more in resistance.
      im less reliant on the crits, i have 1250-1370 heals with +22% healing. i prefer consistent full hp over a burst heal that might or might not come out. my sakura heals for about 30k crit but its not just 1 number, sakura generates 3 healing numbers so if u see 25k+ on just 1 of the numbers ur healing 40k+ total with it easily. i also removed touch from my bar since its just redundant.
      Yeah I just considering the burst "top" number because the other are basically a sub-healling and the range of this number is so rng with a pure crit build build.
      Anyway, Bear's post respond to the question about dodge... so, not much to talk about it.

Only a my personal curiosity... Spur what's your name in game? You tell that know me, but honestly I don't remember a SS with this name o.o
      i dun think i said i knew u. my ign is the same thing and im on darkfall.