f
s

Assassin Coming?

• Hello,

Uprising Update Coming September!
    Assassin confirmed
    For those who prefer to remain in the shadows, we have some great news! The Assassin class is expected to make its way to Nuanor in November. Get ready to experience Revelation Online like never before!

No more information since then. As for a specific date, we'll know a week or two before the update I think, as usual ;).
    Join the community chat on Discord
    ---
    Venez discuter de Revelation Online sur Discord
    FR : Pensez à changer la langue du forum dans les paramètres de compte
    ro.my.com/forum/settings/
    ---
    Revelation Online Customer Support
  • Gladia wrote:

Uprising Update Coming September!
    Assassin confirmed
    For those who prefer to remain in the shadows, we have some great news! The Assassin class is expected to make its way to Nuanor in November. Get ready to experience Revelation Online like never before!
    No more information since then. As for a specific date, we'll know a week or two before the update I think, as usual ;).
    Thank you for clarifying.

Mikazuki wrote:

are we getting class changing scroll along with the assassin?
    will that scroll let us change to any other class besides assassin?

I'm also curious about this. Hopefully if it's a cash shop item, it will be in the in-game shop. I still have a lot of Aurum from when they were super cheap in first few days of open beta.
  • Mikazuki wrote:

why would they ?

They made sure they sucked us dry on the character we beein playing while waiting on the assassin.

Every week theres top up this and top up that.

No, they want us to poor money into a 2nd character.
    Morpheox
    Gunslinger
    Moonsea
  • Morpheox wrote:

Mikazuki wrote:

why would they ?
    They made sure they sucked us dry on the character we beein playing while waiting on the assassin.

Every week theres top up this and top up that.

No, they want us to poor money into a 2nd character.

offers are made it is the players choice to buy. cant claim they sucked you dry. when it was you who made the choice to make those purchases.
    also, if by your logic I think they will put class change scroll to suck you dry even more :D

p.s. don't tell me you cant control what you spend your money on?
    First comes destruction
  • You can actually say that too but judging from my.com they may put the change class scroll to webshop and not on in-game shop then all f2p will be force to top up , Hopefully they will still salvage the game from it`s current state '
    And when I say current state ,I think it`s safe to say that it`s quite unstable.
    Here are the reasons based on my experience.

1. BG que up will take forever unlike 59 patch wherein it`ll pop and you will just give up because your too tired to do pvp
    2. Most public pt that i have on my server are all familiar to me (I`m not good with names so it means they are the same person who only do these things again and again)
    3. There is only one guild getting all the resources on DA(Deathly Atoll) and are controlling the price of pirate gold

P.S I`m playing in Snowpine Server
    Sorry for swaying the topic

As for the Assassin they are planning on releasing them when they milked all cows in-game ,, oh shot my bad
    What i mean is that they will be releasing it when there`s no bug like what they had mention on the gear stripping w/c will allow all players to save a lot of resources by stripping their gear and as to what reason they SAID THAT THERE IS A BUG ON THE UPDATE BUT THEY WILL RELEASE THE ETERNAL CHASM ON 12th of OCTOBER WHICH IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY FISHYYYYYYYYYYYY

P.S again
    Sorry for CAPS my keys have their own emotions sometimes.
    "AN EYE IS FOR AN EYE BUT NEVERMIND"
  • if gear stripping is not here with the eternal chasm stuff on the 12th, i think it'll be time to "jumpship".

makes you wonder if they'll be able to reply to all the chargebacks that'll be made when they literally have no playerbase to reply to anymore.

jumpship because if they don't do that then they are clearly phishing player info/ selling or just milking this incomplete game.
  • they allready lost more then 100k on charge backs. I dont think they care about that, cause 90% of those refunds were not legit.

TheZecretWeapon wrote:

makes you wonder if they'll be able to reply to all the chargebacks that'll be made when they literally have no playerbase to reply to anymore.

jumpship because if they don't do that then they are clearly phishing player info/ selling or just milking this incomplete game.
  • There is not one department store/super market that does not have sales every day/week. But you do not to go buy at every one of those sales.

The Web Sales works the same way. None of it is forced down your throats nor is any of the game play. You choose how quickly or slowly you want to play this game, and how much time and money you want to spend on it.

If you guys believe in this game, then go buy some aurum or the Web sales to support the developer and the publisher. If you do not, then play this game F2P and you have nothing to lose.

BTW, and the answer to the class change tickets in CS/Web Sales is likely a no before Assassin. Since all the necessary functions to allow for class change comes with or after the Assassin release.
    Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention !!
    Check out our guides
    Scene Chronicles - Pictorial Guide (WIP)

iNoob (17 Members)

Never feel like a noob when you're in iNoob.

• AttacKat wrote:

There is not one department store/super market that does not have sales every day/week. But you do not to go buy at every one of those sales.

The Web Sales works the same way. None of it is forced down your throats nor is any of the game play. You choose how quickly or slowly you want to play this game, and how much time and money you want to spend on it.

If you guys believe in this game, then go buy some aurum or the Web sales to support the developer and the publisher. If you do not, then play this game F2P and you have nothing to lose.

BTW, and the answer to the class change tickets in CS/Web Sales is likely a no before Assassin. Since all the necessary functions to allow for class change comes with or after the Assassin release.
    Playing this game F2P = nothing to lose is a mindset of a person who doesn`t value time , F2P invested a lot of time to compete with paying players

I do believe in this game and i`m a F2P player , never miss a single day logging in the game , Playing this game has got me a lot of fun and for the thing that you mentioned by saying supporting the game means buying aurumn doesn`t add up we f2p players give those whales some dummy target to enjoy and for the coins that we are farming in Exchange of their aurumn basically we are the one supplying the coins to them and they are supplying the aurumns to us ,I guess it`s fair to say that we both f2p and paying players has the same support thing giving the game, I stand to be corrected if i`m wrong
    "AN EYE IS FOR AN EYE BUT NEVERMIND"
  • AttacKat wrote:

Side arguments aside. You say that the class change tickets are a likely no before Assassin. Do you have any information on if they are coming with the Assassin then as you said it was originally part of the Assassin release or is it something that will come later?
  • Fornever wrote:

Side arguments aside. You say that the class change tickets are a likely no before Assassin. Do you have any information on if they are coming with the Assassin then as you said it was originally part of the Assassin release or is it something that will come later?
    From what I recall how CN was released, we were able to do in game switch first, and then later on the switch ticket was offered in the CS. However, even with the ticket, it wasn't "do as you wish", as it still have to follow the in game rules of "Lv 69 + x-days of cool off since last change".

The details of how will things will be release to us by NetEase is unknown, as bugs can prevent certain features being released at the same time, and NetEase may also release many different patches at once to us.
    Check out our guides

iNoob (17 Members)

• Can we get confirmation on if the assassin release will also release the class change item for all classes? I’ve seen speculation so far, but I don’t think I’ve seen confirmation that this will be released with the November patch. Or does this fall under what you were saying AttacKat that it depends on Netease and delays and we really don’t know, etc. As it’s nearing the end of October I was hoping we would soon get patch notes of some sort for all the planned updates in November. I didn’t see any posted yet, but maybe I missed it. Thanks in advance.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Apples ().

• what I would love to know is how will my.com handle this class change item.
    will it be available through in game cash shop or websale?
    will this item allow us to change from certain class to a class of our choosing beside assassin?
    how long after the assassin is released will this item to change class become available?
    will hand made gear be affected by the class change item, or will they be left intact also refinement + and tier.

@MUTE @Kaeden anyone of you could provide any info regarding this or is not available to you yet?
    First comes destruction
  • Annapple wrote:

Can we get confirmation on if the assassin release will also release the class change item for all classes?

Mikazuki wrote:

what I would love to know is how will my.com handle this class change item.
    anyone of you could provide any info regarding this or is not available to you yet?
    And I quote myself ... "The details of how will things will be release to us by NetEase is unknown ..."
    Check out our guides

iNoob (17 Members)