f
s

[Complete]Uprising Maintenance - September 14th, 2017

• [Complete]Uprising Maintenance - September 14th, 2017

New

The servers will be taken offline Thursday, September 14th at:
    • 10:00 - 14:00 Central European Time (CEST)
    • 01:00 - 05:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
    • 09:00 - 13:00 Western European Summer Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK)
    • 11:00 - 15:00 Eastern European Summer Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey, etc)
    Purpose

The purpose of taking the servers offline is to release our Uprising update.
    Please note that from now on, the weekly maintenance will be taking place on Thursdays.

Patchnotes
    • New Level Cap of 79
    • New Dungeon - Altar of Swords (level 70-75)
    • Azure Dragon Guild Tournament for level 70-79 players
    • Level 70+ Soul Crystals granting you enough points to unlock all Soul Grid buffs
    • 1 new floor added to the Mech Citadel Scour Dungeon
    • Basic version of My Corner
    • Ausgyth Panel
    • Home Bound event has now been switched off
    What is My Corner and the Ausgyth Panel?

My Corner is a feature where you can look at the details of another player and you can also directly teleport to their home! The Ausgyth panel allows you to unlock rewards for completing tasks throughout your journey such as joining a guild for the first time.

Bug Fixes
    • We are applying a fix which should solve the issue where chat is disappearing when whispering to other players. We are also applying another fix which will give players the ability to right-click each other instead of manually typing out the name of the person they would like to speak to.
    • Localisation has been updated in many places, for example, the Grand Boutique, some links to the NetEase website are now linking to our official pages and some item descriptions have been improved.
    Duration

Approximately 4 hours, from 10:00 to 14:00 CET/01:00 to 05:00 PDT.

Affected Users
    During the maintenance, all servers will be inaccessible to all players.

While waiting, why not catch the latest news about Revelation Online or chat with other players via our forums!
  • New

"We are applying a fix which should solve the issue where chat is disappearing when whispering to other players. We are also applying another fix which will give players the ability to right-click each other instead of manually typing out the name of the person they would like to speak to." = :thumbsup:
  • New

Kaeden wrote:

• Basic version of My Corner

Bug Fixes
    • We are applying a fix which should solve the issue where chat is disappearing when whispering to other players. We are also applying another fix which will give players the ability to right-click each other instead of manually typing out the name of the person they would like to speak to.

Wohou \o/ , let's hope the maintenance goes smoothly .
    SmoothCriminal @ Sao, EU-Tidewater
  • New

Still no fixes for those that can't do Board quests...?

Mythos? (Skyward Contenders is still broken with Lily's mythos :C )

Also recent PVP advancements are bugged for a lot of ppl.... this will impact some of us from advancing our PVP gear going into 79 content.... this needs attention! we need to be able to progress here

Also Im hoping you guys get EC fixed, cause i know not having that key part where you can Strip/Recover your old gear to help with advancement it also going to stump ppls advancement into 79.... plz take this into consideration... alot of us will be limited here.

Thanks for all the hard work in advance!
    Stelleia | Lotus Member | Retired Member of Soaring Dragon | SnowPine
  • New

DawnTheCat wrote:

so looks like the basic my corner still cannot use those gifting item...
    This will be added in a later update which will allow you to give each other these items to increase popularity.

Stelleia wrote:

Also recent PVP advancements are bugged for a lot of ppl.... this will impact some of us from advancing our PVP gear going into 79 content.... this needs attention! we need to be able to progress here

Also Im hoping you guys get EC fixed, cause i know not having that key part where you can Strip/Recover your old gear to help with advancement it also going to stump ppls advancement into 79.... plz take this into consideration... alot of us will be limited here.

The fix for the board quests being stuck at the side of the screen in the quest log is being investigated, we are fully aware of this issue and that it is a pet peeve for players. We are aware of the continued issues with Mythos and have passed the information over to NetEase, we are hoping to have this fully fixed soon. Any imagery you can share regarding this issue could help assist us with locating which quests may be missing.

Eternal Chasm along with the Strip/Recover feature is still being investigated and we will announce it again once it is ready.

Kiieran wrote:

So what you're telling me is I'm not going to have to do the spreadsheet of everyone's floors any more?
    Well thats 4 - 6 hours of my life I get back! Still going to do rooms by wealth and the weekly spotlight though.
    Yes, and no. You cannot see floor number on this interface, however, you can directly teleport for your friends home using the zip functionality on their My Corner (you can do the same for your own My Corner). In a future update there will be an NPC which tells you your floor number.

Thank you for understanding,
    MUTE
  • New

Stelleia wrote:

They mentioned before that it's different teams that handle different things. The team working on Cap Raise was only working on Cap Raise. This stuff is all being working on by someone else.

Also, if by PVP advancements you mean Army Rank, regarding Battleground reqs, you just gotta cycle through the three BG's. Get the req in one, then try the other two. That's kicked a bunch of people into completed. I had to do 6 Darkvales (I kinda mis counted) and 1 20v20 to get my 5 req to finish.