f
s

Scenic Chronicles-Archeology

• Melanyania wrote:

I am stuck on 2 chronicles in Eventide Bay. I can't seem to find the pledges for The wishes of the People. I managed to find 1 a couple of days ago, but my quest reset and I haven't found them thru 3 in game days. Is there a specific time, or am I bugged? Also. how do you trigger the Neon Glow.
      If it's the one that it sais "Use the echo shall to gather up all the Falmari people's wishes." then it's this quest. And it has a map xD
      Lore: The Wishes of the People - Revelation Online Database
    • Hello !
      Scene Chronicle -> Velveteen Woods -> Amanita Hamlet

the master s secret Cochineal
      (10 clue sulan and amanita hamlet )

1 talk to mycella 4898 -1937
      2 find leshy 4841 -1865
      3 ask manegold putz 5093 -1953
      4 talk ciepia 4731 -1837
      5 find Mushroom gardien Circle 5075 -1931 (it s not master alchemy)

6 on sulan ask Master lee 5500 -1585

7 ask Mac Shroom 4926 -2039
      8 ask jade Shroom 5031 -1957
      9 ask ceeli Shroom 4943 -1936
      10 go to the GiantRoot 5040 -1927

11 on sulan Talk with Kaus sethe 5444 -1505

12 ask Mushroom Gardien Circle again 4966 -1991

13 The secret of blue cochineal is behind the house
      you can activate it Now ! 5187, -2393 ,61

the Alchemical Medecine Recipe
      (5 clue sulan customs and amanita hamlet )

1] A) During the war Amanita Hamlet Defense
      Go to and ASK a mystery or mysterious Hyphaeans 4889 -1973

2] B) Take and complete the mission (flower)

3] On velvet Lea -4584 2554 26 look at the clue

4] the Wandering merchant is a MEDECINE MERCHANT on Sulan Customs 5851 -1906 4

Take and complete the mission with 3 item

a)civet Morph leaf
      b)star velvet nectar
      c)peach pollen

you can purchase the item to another merchant at sulan 5897 -1965
      on the gate near the bridge. or you do the next quest the Kagdar's Alchemical Preparation

go to MEDECINE MERCHANT on Sulan Customs 5883 -1957 4 near sulan journee dispatcher baby

5] Go to Apothecary on sulan to ask a doctor Torpe Tellis 6114 -1489 29

the Kagdar's Alchemical Preparation

1 ] Ask alchemy assistant 4985 -2003 42

2] complete the Quest= search around Herb chest !
      a) 4980 -2014
      b) 4932 -2014
      c) 4949 -2030
      d) 4937 -1996

3] mixture (f f f retourn to the assistant alchemy )

4] Tast It

5] On velvet Lea search Zaka gonzi 5187 -2395

6 ]ASk Marian temple maid falmaris 5261 -2463

Complete the quest Water StarVelt (sulan resident on velvet lea green arrow upper head around marian )
      a)5287 -2422
      b)5169 -2517
      c)5192 -2399

Retourn to validate quest marian !

AmanitaHamlet.jpg

! finish !
      I ibryss I

The post was edited 8 times, last by u_10033903 ().

• Sulan Country > Empress's Blessing

Talk with Linea Lanzon and get the quest.

1 img.PNG

At the same place start to fish the Big Belly Fish Big Belly Fish - Revelation Online Database
      You can only get this item doing manual if you put auto-fishing you will never get.

After you get the fish, go to cut in this place:

2 img.PNG

If you cut the fish and in your bag didn't appear the the broken talisman continue doing this process until you get the item. Only after 7th time i got the broken talisman.

After you get the item go talk with the guys having discussion:

3 img.PNG

After this go talk with this guy he will get the broken one and tell you to buy a new one:

4 img.PNG

After this buy a new one with this guy:

5 img.PNG

With the new talisman go talk with Linea, she will say she want the broken one. Then you will need to talk with Ylenia Fler and try to get the talisman back.

The end.

I might have jump some step, just let me know i might remember later.
    • Have 2 Chronicles left, but have some trouble finding the things to finish them. The first is the Guardian surveying in the foothills near Camp Tidewater for the Karstad Frostwood chronicle. And the second is the last clue in the Floating Network chronicle. I have found one monument in divine overlook but it was for a different Chronicle. Any help on either would be much appreciated.
    • kendros wrote:

Have 2 Chronicles left, but have some trouble finding the things to finish them. The first is the Guardian surveying in the foothills near Camp Tidewater for the Karstad Frostwood chronicle. And the second is the last clue in the Floating Network chronicle. I have found one monument in divine overlook but it was for a different Chronicle. Any help on either would be much appreciated.
      the monument Im sure it should be thatone the guardian is not 100% but guess it was that
      Files
      • Untitled1.jpg

(132.84 kB, downloaded 163 times, last: )
      • Untitled2.jpg

(123.2 kB, downloaded 200 times, last: )
      Yumirir - Tidewater
    • Hi i'm trying to do honey glazed Eel, I spoke to the crying child bear.. and then it asked me to find Adtua leadus who's selling the item, I looked all over the village and was unable to find the npc, would be greatful if you could help me out as its my last one if anyone knows. Thankyou in advance.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ChrisRockz: I found the npc :) thankyou! ().

• u_10033903 wrote:

Hello !
      Scene Chronicle -> Velveteen Woods -> Amanita Hamlet

the master s secret Cochineal
      (10 clue sulan and amanita hamlet )

1 talk to mycella 4898 -1937
      2 find leshy 4841 -1865
      3 ask manegold putz 5093 -1953
      4 talk ciepia 4731 -1837
      5 find Mushroom gardien Circle 5075 -1931 (it s not master alchemy)
      Sorry but i'm blocked at "5" i don't find this "Mushroom gardien Circle" how i need to do Oo

u_10033903 wrote:

the Kagdar's Alchemical Preparation

And i go but that tell me "He's too busy", so i can't start that quest :/

Thank for your help ^^
    • 5 find Mushroom gardien Circle 5075 -1931 (it s not master alchemy)

-> buuble without character ! search around and try it (before update and maintenance 14 september )

look around a character with bubble ask behind the master of alchemy or search 10 feet around ( day / night time in game or during the amanita war try all )

And i go but that tell me "He's too busy", so i can't start that quest

--> you must complete the first quest the Alchemical Medecine Recipe to have the clue for the second :the Kagdar's Alchemical Preparation!
    • ChrisRockz wrote:

Hi i'm trying to do honey glazed Eel, I spoke to the crying child bear.. and then it asked me to find Adtua leadus who's selling the item, I looked all over the village and was unable to find the npc, would be greatful if you could help me out as its my last one if anyone knows. Thankyou in advance.
      Adtua Leadus can be found near the Honey-smeared Bulletin Board at 4582, 1026, -10
      Files
    • Any chance you guys know where to find the dark progenitor amber from the snowpine scenic chronicles ?

It says to kill spiders and take it to some npc.
      I spent awhile killing the spiders outside of misty hollow. All in vain......

Any ideas? I'm stumped.
    • Idk, I think that dewey star velvet part might be bugged. I have tried talking to the sickie first to get the quest then feeding it, feeding it first, feeding multiple after both, talking to the next person before and after feedings/quest/etc multiple times, none of it has progressed it at all for me. All just keeps telling me to feed her the thing, regardless of how many times i try or how many she horks down. I just gave up on it.
    • ktsumi wrote:

Ive found the Dewey Star Velvet, but when I gave it to the woman it seemed to glitch and nothing happened. I have gathered another cluster, but I want to make sure Im supposed to take it directly to the sick Auntie so I dont have to repeat this step again. TIA

u_4340826 wrote:

Idk, I think that dewey star velvet part might be bugged. I have tried talking to the sickie first to get the quest then feeding it, feeding it first, feeding multiple after both, talking to the next person before and after feedings/quest/etc multiple times, none of it has progressed it at all for me. All just keeps telling me to feed her the thing, regardless of how many times i try or how many she horks down. I just gave up on it.
      Ah, this happened to me, too. Hmm, this was awhile ago so my memory isn’t all that great. I believe what I did was, I opted out of the quest. Talked to the lady standing by the bed for the quest again, go find another Dewey star velvet, and give to the sick lady in bed. After she takes it, talk to the lady standing again.
      That should do it.