f
s

Safe Haven Update Now Live & daily Events!

• They posted some CRAZY explanation... good lord the event is messed up.

Anyway. I used the post-card a couple days ago. Today I restarted the computer after midnight PST (not sure if it would have worked earlier) and got new rewards... and now says 0 missed.

Apparently you have to ideally retrieve your reward between server reset and 10 hours later?!?! (12am Central to 10am Central for NA)... cause it resets at midnight and at 10am? (see what I meant by confusing???)

Anyway seems to be fixed now. Do have to restart game to get new rewards (that one is also strange and crazy).

Hope this nonsense helps someone. I still need to get my last reward, hopefully tomorrow...
    • EThe good of the super great great event of the weekend (it's irony), with those super gifts wowowowowo, when you're going to put the hearts that give that super exp, ssucede that ............ wowowowowowowo my .com every day put better eventsl b
    • Why does my game still say that I have missed 1 day? I used the 4x post cards to sign for those 2 days but will tomorrow say that I have missed 1 day now after I sign in the last day? My friends account still says she missed 3 days when she signed in not that long ago. Does anyone still have this problem?
    • Tonyklp wrote:

Why does my game still say that I have missed 1 day? I used the 4x post cards to sign for those 2 days but will tomorrow say that I have missed 1 day now after I sign in the last day? My friends account still says she missed 3 days when she signed in not that long ago. Does anyone still have this problem?
      If people are still having problems like this one, couldn't some/one day(s) be added to the event or something?

Please, let everyone get that fox. :C

The post was edited 2 times, last by Heal ().

• Amarna wrote:

EThe good of the super great great event of the weekend (it's irony), with those super gifts wowowowowo, when you're going to put the hearts that give that super exp, ssucede that ............ wowowowowowowo my .com every day put better eventsl b
      supply answer : work as intended
      (sure, we can store 99 units of a one time usable item => b..s..t)
      The advantage is a gift that will last for a long time :thumbdown:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cryshah ().

• This has to be the worst final present ever. We get the Snowfox and the Home Bound Welcoming Gift AGAIN, and i can't use both of them because i already unlocked them in the previous log in Event, ther has to be something else otherwise this is a joke.
      Images
      • Inkedshot_20170817-125751_LI.jpg

207.96 kB, 1,041×536, viewed 16 times
    • Gladia wrote:

North of Sulan, you have to talk to this guy, choose "Revelations Anniversary " and you'll receive a chest in the ingame mail
      Only now noticed this, tried and got "There are no such reward to collect at the moment" - any chance to somehow get this "discount voucher"?
      Cuz seems, it is mostly a kind of fail from RO team - quite non-obvious moment with this thing...