f
s

Official Statement: Safe Haven Update

• DeaHamlet wrote:

Reddo wrote:

lot of bug beside this quest...
    * still have the Old Utzi's daughter quest that cannot be abandonned...
    * I arranged my flat, put some furnitures in there and.... suddendly it disappeared between yesterday and today...
    * Due to the MAJ of Wednesday I didn't manage to catch all the demonslayre point I need to have the box

I start to really enjoy it...
    Did you restart game before teleporting to house? They change location but teleport always works...
    I've done it but still the issue.
    However I found a workaround using the shortcut ('N' panel) and create a ticket for this...

...as for the missing pnj (Favor Item one)
  • Reddo wrote:

Hello,

There is a unique one now, in Sulan and Sidus Ur
    [Safe Haven]Faction NPC?

(la même en fr ;))
    Annonce Officielle - Mise à Jour Safe Haven
    Choose your forum username in the account management menu
    ro.my.com/forum/account-management/
    -----
    FR : Pensez à changer la langue dans les paramètres de compte afin d'être sûr de poster dans la partie francophone du forum
    ro.my.com/forum/settings/
    -----
    Revelation Online Customer Support
  • Reddo wrote:

DeaHamlet wrote:

Reddo wrote:

* I arranged my flat, put some furnitures in there and.... suddendly it disappeared between yesterday and today...
    * Due to the MAJ of Wednesday I didn't manage to catch all the demonslayre point I need to have the box

Did you restart game before teleporting to house? They change location but teleport always works...
    I've done it but still the issue.However I found a workaround using the shortcut ('N' panel) and create a ticket for this...

When I said teleport, I was referring to the icon from the N panel.
  • DeaHamlet wrote:

Reddo wrote:

DeaHamlet wrote:

Reddo wrote:

I've done it but still the issue.However I found a workaround using the shortcut ('N' panel) and create a ticket for this...
    When I said teleport, I was referring to the icon from the N panel.

This one is working so I use it...
    It's a small problem comparing to the fact that I cannot see the faction tribute item pnj since the maj
    but it seems that the fact I cannot see them is "normal behavior" and that I've just to run all over Nuanor to find them back (ah ah ah). At least it's the "nice" answer I got from support

next time you perform an update, please mention in there that you (my.com) remove some functionalities like useful pnj for example... (...)

Thank Gladia to have answering to my question on the topic

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reddo: remerciement a Gladia :p ().

• Until they release that new update of Safe Haven my Scour is still in 250
    i waiting for 2 weeks to fix the bug , still in 250 only
    please fix it
    thanks in advanced
    Images
    • 12.jpg

312.16 kB, 1,156×682, viewed 33 times
    • Untitled.jpg

652.87 kB, 2,454×574, viewed 28 times
  • One can most certainly demand that games stop saying they are permanently in open beta as an excuse to leave bugs unfixed though. That's what all the games do now, just never leave "open beta" so people can always point at it and say, "Well it' still in beta, that's to be expected."
  • Anemone wrote:

BloodyPriest wrote:

some of us also after the update of safe haven got stall bug for 2 weeks we can't buy or sell on a stall. Don't you think that the players should be rewarded for the understanding and waiting to fix those bugs?
    One cant simply demand a compensation for every bug they find while playing a game in open beta status.
    I posted it on the forum and even intermediate players have / had the same problem. So it's not my demand. We lost some game money during this issue. With my selling and buying method I lost about a million imperial coins.
  • BloodyPriest wrote:

I posted it on the forum and even intermediate players have / had the same problem. So it's not my demand. We lost some game money during this issue. With my selling and buying method I lost about a million imperial coins.
    Everyone had issues with the feature, it was broken for all users. It has now been fixed.

Enjoy selling with the stall feature :)
  • Anemone wrote:

BloodyPriest wrote:

some of us also after the update of safe haven got stall bug for 2 weeks we can't buy or sell on a stall. Don't you think that the players should be rewarded for the understanding and waiting to fix those bugs?
    One cant simply demand a compensation for every bug they find while playing a game in open beta status.

You sound like the Support staff that use copy paste script

Classing this game as it is now in its duration of CBT 1/2/3 and Open Beta is simply untrue

Open Beta is simply a way to keep them legally in the clear nothing more ....

The moment they Start offering / and using Cash services the game is no longer "open beta" E.O.S
  • Anemone wrote:

Maybe its just me, but i see things diffrently. Open Beta status saves on production/closed beta time and lets us play the game earlier. We get a playable, just incomplete and buggy version, which we're still testing.
    The thing is, games these days NEVER leave "open beta". Ever. That's why saying "Oh it's still in open beta, you should expect bugs." doesn't hold any water. If a game has been out for years, and has had a cash shop running for years, then it's not still in beta. The game is released. This game has been out in "open beta" since June 2015. It was (somewhat) translated for "open beta" here this year.

As far as being an incomplete buggy version we are testing goes, there are no test servers, so we aren't testing. We play the released version. We have asked for test servers over and over and over and over to actually test things for them so the bugs can be found and addressed before they push it out to our live build, but still no test servers. If you want to call playing the live version instead of a test server testing, then go right ahead, but you have to accept that it's not really testing if it's already pushed to live.