f
s

Assassin

• Assassin is a good PvP class, due to the amount of cc they have, but are still really good in PvE

They are a burst class, meaning they pump out a ton of dmg, but once on CD its meh, ofc once u get cultivation's the CD's and skills get better.

Assassin is one of the best classes ive played on this game, and im beyond hyped for it come out an re-roll.

No class is garbage, its all personal view and how well you can learn/ play a class.

Pros' huge burst/ dmg/ has a good difficulty scaling so its a ton of fun to play

Cons' long CD's, brings no buffs to a team fight,

Sig made by @Romance
    • Mandii wrote:

Assassin is a good PvP class, due to the amount of cc they have, but are still really good in PvE

They are a burst class, meaning they pump out a ton of dmg, but once on CD its meh, ofc once u get cultivation's the CD's and skills get better.

Assassin is one of the best classes ive played on this game, and im beyond hyped for it come out an re-roll.

No class is garbage, its all personal view and how well you can learn/ play a class.

Pros' huge burst/ dmg/ has a good difficulty scaling so its a ton of fun to play

Cons' long CD's, brings no buffs to a team fight,
      you say they have no buffs, do you know what they get for 30/60 cultivations? Also - the nerfs that they do to the assassin, are they very damaging or still playable?
    • When i say no Buffs i mean like Crit buff/ HP buff etc.

30 Cults is the same as any class i believe, 60 cults was +6 or 8% phys dmg (i think D: )

The nerf seem minor, if was some skill adjustments and re working, biggest one i saw was you dash skill, it used to be a dash to target now its a dash in any direction your looking at and 15meter dash or something, which imo is beyond annoying as if u need that small catch up you can easily over shoot the boss.

IK when sin first came out alot of their skills cause major FPS drops for other party members, but this has been fixed in CN, but i can guarntee when my.com releases sin well have this same bug XD

Sig made by @Romance
    • Mandii wrote:

When i say no Buffs i mean like Crit buff/ HP buff etc.

30 Cults is the same as any class i believe, 60 cults was +6 or 8% phys dmg (i think D: )

The nerf seem minor, if was some skill adjustments and re working, biggest one i saw was you dash skill, it used to be a dash to target now its a dash in any direction your looking at and 15meter dash or something, which imo is beyond annoying as if u need that small catch up you can easily over shoot the boss.

IK when sin first came out alot of their skills cause major FPS drops for other party members, but this has been fixed in CN, but i can guarntee when my.com releases sin well have this same bug XD
      Oki thanks x D it's a shame we've had to wait so long for it tbh ;/ it's so annoying when u can see it but you can't touch it kind of situation
    • Cryxus wrote:

@Mandii Do you know much about the item that transfers your character? I've heard it's about 6k Aurum and changes a few stats.
      Do you keep you Dao etc and also can this item be baught ingame or do you think it will be a webshop thing?
      On CN it was $50 for the re-roll thats just class, then you gotta re-roll you gear, Assassins use leather Armour (same as GS/ OCC) so if u have cloth/ metal, then gg to your wallet. I don't remember the exactt but i think it was about $5 per gear re-roll, which would change the gear piece to the class of choice, with new/ random green stats. In total we worked it out to be almost $80 for a full charter re roll.

Take note this was CAD $ to Yen, so it may cost a bit more here, as Yen is very low compared to CAD/ USD/ EUR

For Cults yes you keep em all they just need to be re-distributed, as for keep cultivation learned via books, i don't know (but my guess prob not)
      and Dao's would be the same, they pages would just be reset, and you'd just need to re distribute the points again. But ill be playing this safe, and will manually reset my dao and cult pages before re-rolling just in case it glitches or w/e never know with this game

Sig made by @Romance
    • Mandii wrote:

On CN it was $50 for the re-roll thats just class, then you gotta re-roll you gear, Assassins use leather Armour (same as GS/ OCC) so if u have cloth/ metal, then gg to your wallet. I don't remember the exactt but i think it was about $5 per gear re-roll, which would change the gear piece to the class of choice, with new/ random green stats. In total we worked it out to be almost $80 for a full charter re roll.
      So all Swordmages will have to pay $25 more just because they have cloth? That's pretty sad... This game loves finding ways of milking us X(
    • Astalabista wrote:

assassin have burst? Means you need to stack special skills stats? Like vg?
      any class has burst from Specials,

How it works for assassin is you have 2 types of poison Poison Body and Poison Blade
      Poison Body: Uses 2 poison stacks buffs most of your skills = more dmg
      Poison Blade: Uses 1 poison stack allows some skills to cc when they could not or change the cc property of the skill.

You only get 3 poison stacks in the middle bar, 1 poison stack is generated ever 30 seconds, or from auto attacking theres a chance to generate a poison stack. So the burst comes from the Poison Body, which with time and cults will be easier to manage.

Cryxus wrote:

Mandii wrote:

So all Swordmages will have to pay $25 more just because they have cloth? That's pretty sad... This game loves finding ways of milking us X(
      Tbh makes sense in a way, most game dont support character re-rolls, so im happy this game does, and don;t take the price tags as final, maybe it'll be cheaper or come in a package deal XD sadly im in the same boat but meh

Sig made by @Romance
    • Does anyone know the core things about Assassin, e.g:
      How much crit % to go for?
      How much crit inc % to go for?
      How much physical def break % ?

Attribute distribution?
      Arcane Arts allocation?
      Necessary books?

General Skill combos?

Thanks ^ i might make a thread on it.
    • Cryxus wrote:

Does anyone know the core things about Assassin, e.g:

Attribute distribution?
      Arcane Arts allocation?
      Necessary books?

General Skill combos?

Thanks ^ i might make a thread on it.
      Does anyone know the core things about Assassin, e.g:

Almost same as Gunner, As much crit as you can get the better

Attribute distribution?
      Arcane Arts allocation?
      Necessary books?

3:1:1 Dex: Strength :Vigor (in the pic i went 2:1 but better to go 3:1)

Same as any class inc DPS/ Poison chance +, Proc/ Dispell Etc
      same as answer ^

Combos
      With no english patch on CN ill try to explain the skills
      > > >> > >> (always spam LC/RC has chance to get more poison stacks faster)
      Upon engage
      Stealth>Poison Body>Shurkin>Chain Spin (use this to help u stay behind the boss)/3 Chain hit/ Back stab/ Refresh Poison Body. Spam RC (Chain Whip all the time)/ AA till CD's come off/
      Save Special skills for: Chain Tower/Demon Spawn/and cc break (clone)

Save Points for these (big dmg)

ill go on CN later for pics and update this

Sig made by @Romance

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mandii ().

• About that sin class change, if you're currently OCC, does the scroll change your body type as well? Since slim male is not supported for sin atm,
      or would i need to swap to SM class, since OCC supports no other male body and then fromSM to normal male to swap to sin?^^

ps: sounds like gathering mats for 49/59/69 weapons to to be able to have them craftable after swapping seem like a good idea^^