f
s

[Help and Advice]Mythos Feature

• darkblood wrote:

Lyosha wrote:

Working on finding all of the Wandering Monk's locations. So far I have seen three confirmed locations in this forum thread:
      • Fort Whetstone (-2720, 1232)
      • Sidus Ur (2129, 1438)
      • Sidus Ur (1797, 1170)
      Does anyone have other spawn locations that they have seen him?
      last one isSidus Ur 1632, 1300, 120
      And here I thought I would have to be searching all over for like 8 different spawn locations. Thanks darkblood

• Hi .. Ive only started following a guild to do mytho and im stuck.
      For Urgon , Onfobi Utba, finding the farmers sickle... the guild said to fish at Rivercrest fields, Note : use manual. What kind of manual does he mean? Ive tired fishing there for long time and couldnt fish up the sickle.
    • Zjawa wrote:

Hi

Since 2 days im looking NPC Traveled Scholar, i checked many, many, maaaany times all his spawn spots Laurens Guerre (Traveled Scholar) - Revelation Online Codex and nothing.

Anyone saw him last days?
      Try taking into consideration these things:

So I have been working on figuring out what the Traveled Scholar's schedule is and so far I have the following locations for him stated below. I have also been working on what times he is there. I can confirm he moves locations every 30 min (about) he will be in a location from :00 - :29 and :30 - :59. After stalking the Traveled Scholar for three weeks now I am about 90% sure those are all his spawn locations. I have yet to fail finding him at one of them (when I am looking) since I found the last location in Bearwold. I have yet to find a pattern to his spawn locations (when and where) and it isn't really worth digging into more for me so I am settling for locations he could be in and how frequently he moves.

Lyosha wrote:

• Darkfall (4311, -1902, 36)
      • Sulan Bridge (5543, -1779, 53)
      • Divine Overlook(4861, 204, 153)
      • Immortal Annex (2943, 425, 139)
      • Sidus Ur (1874, 722, 261)
      • Chaffon Watershed (410, 216, 54)
      • Emolion (221, 1813, 30)
      • Iron Precipice Fort (-2865, -1006)
      • Nimbus Keep (640, 3968)
      • Sulan Custom House (5963, -2032, 1)
      • Fort Whetstone (-3066, 885, 270)
      • Bearwold (4610, 1130, -4)

Or simply do a search with "travelling/travelled scholar in the forums for more information.

Good luck!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Weha ().

• Mosy wrote:

Hi .. Ive only started following a guild to do mytho and im stuck.
      For Urgon , Onfobi Utba, finding the farmers sickle... the guild said to fish at Rivercrest fields, Note : use manual. What kind of manual does he mean? Ive tired fishing there for long time and couldnt fish up the sickle.
      "Use manual" means don't use auto/afk fishing.
      There's a complete guide for Urgon here: [Complete] Mythos Panel Guide, or if you preffer video, here:

This is what it says about the step you're at:

So the trick to get the sickle is to fish manually at dusk, at the spot from the screenshot from Lampyr Inlet.

*Lampyr Inlet is here: