f
s

[Help and Advice]Mythos Feature

• Mythos Lily Ersina Quest

Hello Everyone!

I do Mythos Quest Lily Ersina. I do Final Chapter - Ancient Tears (Legend of the Five Lords). I found Mysterious Storyteller NPC, i use "F" button on NPC, but my char don't sit to effect. So quest will be not complete. This is bug, or do something wrong?

Please help for me!! Thank you!
    • So I have been working on figuring out what the Traveled Scholar's schedule is and so far I have the following locations for him stated below. I have also been working on what times he is there. I can confirm he moves locations every 30 min (about) he will be in a location from :00 - :29 and :30 - :59. After stalking the Traveled Scholar for three weeks now I am about 90% sure those are all his spawn locations. I have yet to fail finding him at one of them (when I am looking) since I found the last location in Bearwold. I have yet to find a pattern to his spawn locations (when and where) and it isn't really worth digging into more for me so I am settling for locations he could be in and how frequently he moves.
      • Darkfall (4311, -1902, 36)
      • Sulan Bridge (5543, -1779, 53)
      • Divine Overlook(4861, 204, 153)
      • Immortal Annex (2943, 425, 139)
      • Sidus Ur (1874, 722, 261)
      • Chaffon Watershed (410, 216, 54)
      • Emolion (221, 1813, 30)
      • Iron Precipice Fort (-2865, -1006)
      • Nimbus Keep (640, 3968)
      • Sulan Custom House (5963, -2032, 1)
      • Fort Whetstone (-3066, 885, 270)
      • Bearwold (4610, 1130, -4)

The post was edited 5 times, last by Lyosha ().

• I need a bit of help with Gegubium Edva Chapter 4, Clue 5 if anyone who has completed it could please help and clarify something for me. When I open the green light things in Bearworld with the Ancient Key is it just RNG for getting the clue or am I supposed to take the item (Mana Essence) to another NPC? It did nothing when I right-clicked it after I got it.
      Images
      • 4.jpg

167.72 kB, 818×519, viewed 23 times
      • 5.jpg

23.45 kB, 382×208, viewed 20 times
      [ NA - Snowpine ]
      Ayahuasca 79 Occultist
      Blayz 76 Gunslinger
      Plox 75 Vanguard
      dèCàY 67 Assassin
    • Ayahuasca wrote:

I need a bit of help with Gegubium Edva Chapter 4, Clue 5 if anyone who has completed it could please help and clarify something for me. When I open the green light things in Bearworld with the Ancient Key is it just RNG for getting the clue or am I supposed to take the item (Mana Essence) to another NPC? It did nothing when I right-clicked it after I got it.
      That clue has nothing to do with Mana Essence or Ancient Keys. You need to take the Wishing Stone to the frog statue (random frog statue) in mushroom village .
    • darkblood wrote:

Ayahuasca wrote:

I need a bit of help with Gegubium Edva Chapter 4, Clue 5 if anyone who has completed it could please help and clarify something for me. When I open the green light things in Bearworld with the Ancient Key is it just RNG for getting the clue or am I supposed to take the item (Mana Essence) to another NPC? It did nothing when I right-clicked it after I got it.
      That clue has nothing to do with Mana Essence or Ancient Keys. You need to take the Wishing Stone to the frog statue (random frog statue) in mushroom village .
      Okay thanks. I mixed up Chapter 4 Clue 5 with Ch5/Clue 5
      [ NA - Snowpine ]
      Ayahuasca 79 Occultist
      Blayz 76 Gunslinger
      Plox 75 Vanguard
      dèCàY 67 Assassin

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ayahuasca ().

• u_13402234 wrote:

need help on Cremini clue master Notes. I look all over divine o erlook and immortal annex but do not see any book fragment. What does it look like and are the spawn location random.
      Here was the list of locations people had confirmed books at before:
      1. Immortal Annex : (3079, 394, 137) (3230, 422, 117) (3368, 402, 76)
      2. Divine Overlook: (4966, 217, 129) (4800, 164, 143) (4989, 181, 129)
      3. Emolion:(160, 1893, 19) (143, 1820, 18) (45, 1850, 23) (20, 1775, 11)

Attached is a picture of what you are looking for.

I found the book in the picture today just before sunset (4:58 pm CST) at divine overlook. As far as I know the spawn times are random but they do seem to have a few set spots they spawn at. I would suggest checking back every hour or so if you haven't found one currently. Don't forget you need to find a book at each of the three locations (Divine Overlook, Immortal Annex, and Emolion)

• I'm having some trouble with Gegubium Edva chapter 3 (ancient wayfarer), clue 4 (refer to me as queen master). I think I'm at the right chef fox, but can't do anything. Does he need something first or could it be a bug?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Weha ().

• Weha wrote:

I'm having some trouble with Gegubium Edva chapter 3 (unforgettable emotions), clue 4 (refer to me as queen master). I think I'm at the right chef fox, but can't do anything. Does he need something first or could it be a bug?

I don't have complete notes for this but I do have listed under this particular clue "Kill Darkscales (5995, -41, 1)" after talking to mr.chef so try that see if it unlocks it.