f
s

First impression of Snowpine

• First impression of Snowpine

I've been excited about the merge of Snowpine.
      Unfortunately 80% of big/small guilds from Tusenwood disbanded and members are all over the place.
      It caused tension, feel of betrayal, anger, and people being kicked left and right.
      As bad as this sound, it also had rival guilds work together in Snowpine.
      I think, to have witnessed such cordial thing, warmed my heart the most.
      The people who loved to PK me on sight, suddenly warned me about others and pulled me in for protection.
      It felt warm, but also sad as if they are just as lost and confused. My dear Tusenwood will get through this!

The cons I noticed about Snowpine is actually what most of mine and everyone else's posts were referred to;
      the one guild who is so greedy that they do not even allow lowbies to even get their irrelevant quests done.
      So you are a paid player and can 1 shot us, good for you, but come on. Be a man, not a boy.
      I find it repulsive how the big guilds honestly work in Snowpine. At least in TW they let the helpless payers be;
      whether in rival guild or not! (Deliriums are darling♡)

Before the merge, I was promised it was not there. Many in forum wrote that there was a good communication going among big guilds and whatnot.
      What I was told however, was that there were a few players who PK during events. Sadly, that's not what shows. No such thing at all.

Nobody mentioned us 'the top ranked guild bullies the rest'. Shameless, honestly.
      I would not complain about this if I were level 69. I am complaining because I am lowbie.
      The big guilds camping and thrashing members are worse than ever but nobody mentioned what we feared for the most.
      Not that we needed to be ready for it, we already had a gut feeling.
      But it is very disheartening to see how people aren't taking people into consideration.
      That's my biggest thumb down on Snowpine. :thumbdown: Other than that; where are the troublemakers?
      I've seen none.... are they also camping where they spawn? :huh:

The pros about Snowpine? Everything aside from the cons!!!!! Which means: Pros wins over the Cons!!!!
      Sweethearts, most people are much older/more mature/darling/I cannot stop talk about/Ahhhh.

So I am continuing to try enjoy!!! :thumbsup:
      前衛
    • TOKUBEE wrote:

The cons I noticed about Snowpine is actually what most of mine and everyone else's posts were referred to;

the one guild who is so greedy that they do not even allow lowbies to even get their irrelevant quests done.
      So you are a paid player and can 1 shot us, good for you, but come on. Be a man, not a boy.
      I find it repulsive how the big guilds honestly work in Snowpine. At least in TW they let the helpless payers be;
      whether in rival guild or not! (Deliriums are darling♡)

Nobody mentioned us 'the top ranked guild bullies the rest'. Shameless, honestly.
      Huh? Are we on the same Snowpine?

There was tons of ow PK'g going on on the 1st day of merge, but this was expected. You cannot stop the boys wanting to prove who is more manly and all.

But I have been on Snowpine since EA, other then during the time PvP guilds are farming bosses, there is hardly any ow PvP on Snowpine. Most guilds keeps the fights within the PvP zones/events.

There are tons of open world LFM shouts to farm PvP content even.
      Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention
    • New

While people spoke about their experiences, they never guaranteed things never happened.
      Good and bad things have happened from people native from Tusenwood and Snowpine.
      Calling out 1 server and not the other no longer has a point, as players and guilds from both do the same exact thing.
    • New

its open world.
      you should stop playing the game if you feel like you can't enjoy it because you're weak.
      look how smart most of the tusenwood top players are.
      they left their own guilds without care to join the strongest guild in the server.
      now it just proves that time is not equal to power.

to snowpine's old guilds:
      clan wars was nice.
      get ready for the next one because Delirium's going to get all your castles.
    • New

HitMe wrote:

its open world.
      you should stop playing the game if you feel like you can't enjoy it because you're weak.
      look how smart most of the tusenwood top players are.
      they left their own guilds without care to join the strongest guild in the server.
      now it just proves that time is not equal to power.

to snowpine's old guilds:
      clan wars was nice.
      get ready for the next one because Delirium's going to get all your castles.

Most definitely! These cons aren't a huge pit fall into fire. Just a first impression. :D
      Oh, one thing that is a big blow compared to Tusenwood (Again, a con that is not the end of the world but the differences experiencing between the two servers):
      No more easy buy dye from NPC! Haha, it's been rough! Haven't gotten chance yet. But so it goes!
      On the bright side, I was told the forging for craft materials/etc was going to be challenging! But that's actually not the case at all. :thumbsup:
      前衛
    • New

Ah Tokubee ! We love you.

Everything with the server merge changed. Every one was unsettled. But i think Tokubee has a point. No one let us know how very badly Tusen was compared to Snowpine.
      The bots are bots, and there will always be bots, but the huge differences in Might? Gear score?
      Only really the PTW people from Tusen can even compare, Oh I'm sorry, unless you've been playing since CB.
      I play almost all day, every day, and I cannot even begin to compare gear wise with players on Snowpine.
      (Thanks Dev's for this huge unbalance, that you must have thought might have happened)
      The #1 ranked Guild, even in PVP ( AKA Deathly Atoll) won't let the newbies get it done. At least in Tusen we were polite and left the newbies be to do the daily quest.
      But alas, I digress. Maybe the kindess of Tusenwood will rub off and warm up Snowpines hearts.
    • New

Empriss wrote:

The #1 ranked Guild, even in PVP ( AKA Deathly Atoll) won't let the newbies get it done. At least in Tusen we were polite and left the newbies be to do the daily quest.
      Maybe I am lucky, or you just haven't found the pattern yet.

Few thing I don't do:
      • Go into DA right before and after any schedule PvP events.
      • When center boss is ready to spawn
      • At the start of the DA open
      Other then that, I usually manage to go in, pick on left over bags from people farming the center mini bosses, get my box, and out of there in 2-3 mins tops.
      Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention
    • New

Just going to put what I experienced, since Im getting tired of seeing Snowpine being talked about like it wasn't "good" compared to Tusenwood server.

Since Prior to merger Snowpine had little drama in world chat outside of 5-15 mins after clans wars, very little RPK unless it was 2 enemy guilds, and trade runs were an afk activity.

After merger:
      I've met many Tusenwood players who are geared equally to a lot of us who were on Snowpine.
      I've met Tusenwood players who were more geared than some on snowpine. (And no, I am not talking about Top 50...or whatnot.)

I noticed Tusenwood guilds causing drama in world chat, and trash talking others. (Not even after clan wars, but right after servers came up and it continued even to this morning.)

I've seen Tusenwood players/guilds say "scour" groups are full at only 3/5 people killing mobs, until the pty left. (aka not full)

I've seen Tusenwood players (from a Tusenwood guild) bring their raid pty of 5, to poachers and ignore the fact there was 15man raid killing mobs, and proceeded to steal mobs from the raid which was their first. When I asked "why" they said "Because we have players", instead of just disbanding their raid, and joining the existing one, they decided to make it longer for both because they were "guildies"

So while all seem to want to bash "Snowpine" in reality "Tusenwood" wasn't a perfect paradise, and if it was, then players were acting or decided to not act the same once merger was finished.

Snowpine's aurum rates have skyrocketed since Tusenwood merged into our server.
      Auction prices have gone up on many things, and down on many others since Tusenwood merged.

Sorry but Ive been watching posts from people and many are complaining about how horrible snowpine people are, and the guilds form snowpine. I've seen them praising how wonderful Tusenwood guilds and players were. Yet in reality, I've seen good and bad from members who were on BOTH servers.

I think it's time to stop the "Tusenwood was so great, Snowpine is bad" stuff and make new friends and move on.
      Tusenwood is no more, it was merged. If players are upset and want to start on even footing they had a chance to on Divine Overlook. No casual player will ever keep up to those who have more time to invest in the game. (Unless they use money.) Yes free to play players can keep competitive to paying players, it's been proven by the top ranked players. However if doing free to play, vs pay to play, be ready to no life the game. (Top ranked has both free to play and pay to play people in it.)

All on Snowpine are now Snowpine members, its up to the NEW community Post merger to decide how Snowpine will be.

Sorry for sounding so blunt and harsh, but I'm kinda sick of seeing people trash 1 server and act like nothing bad happened on the other.