f
s

Which class is the class with "lowest" popularity and which one high favored

• I would argue that Occ lose in popularity. A lot of Occ I knew shined in 59 patch now has quit the game. For my example, in Snowpine, Sangka quit, Mickbob is rarely onl nowadays. I feel like Occ scaling is pretty underwhelming comparing to other class. Their special skills are not stellar in term of DPS and their cultivation is just sad. It is my opinion, you're welcome to criticize
    • Vanguard. The drawback is that you have to learn the mechanics in every dungeon specifically for Vanguards. They have the hardest role IMO.
      Spirit Shaper. If you plan on choosing Spirit Shaper make sure you're objective is to support. Too many Pro wannabe SS ingame tryna out-DPS DPS-class.
      Lastly, don't ever choose a Gunslinger. Gunslinger class in this game is the most weak(PVE or PVP). Unless you are a P2W and you have a healer always on your side.
    • JohnHarrison wrote:

Vanguard. The drawback is that you have to learn the mechanics in every dungeon specifically for Vanguards. They have the hardest role IMO.
      Spirit Shaper. If you plan on choosing Spirit Shaper make sure you're objective is to support. Too many Pro wannabe SS ingame tryna out-DPS DPS-class.
      Lastly, don't ever choose a Gunslinger. Gunslinger class in this game is the most weak(PVE or PVP). Unless you are a P2W and you have a healer always on your side.
      Heyy DPS SS is a thing :3 just takes a ton more work D: but a good SS (ofc decently geared) can keep up with the other DPS.
    • Mandii wrote:

JohnHarrison wrote:

Vanguard. The drawback is that you have to learn the mechanics in every dungeon specifically for Vanguards. They have the hardest role IMO.
      Heyy DPS SS is a thing :3 just takes a ton more work D: but a good SS (ofc decently geared) can keep up with the other DPS.
      I don't have a problem with SS being dps as long as they tell me (same with vg) and do not apply when I say lfm healer 9/10 lol. But then they stand in line with the other dozens of dps that apply to the party. I try to be fair and take first come first serve unless I'm looking for certain dmg type/class or I'm looking for a fast run 40 mins before reset.

What I do find it odd is when ss dps manages to die. I know heals ruin the dps boost but they have shield (counts as dps sadly) and know how ss heals work. Of all people to die, tsk. I understand why the SM is a tool across the whole map from the rest of the party making me heal just him and run after him at times, sm is clueless to ss mechanics. What's an ss' excuse tho lol?
    • well when an SS goes pure dps and gets on par with an SM y shouldnt the healer just treat him as another dps? i see alot of SSes not heal dps SS just cause they think they can heal themselves but when u go pure dps SS ur heals are weaker and slower and not worth using. if they applied as a dps role just treat him as one that can give an extra rez if needed.
    • Spur wrote:

well when an SS goes pure dps and gets on par with an SM y shouldnt the healer just treat him as another dps? i see alot of SSes not heal dps SS just cause they think they can heal themselves but when u go pure dps SS ur heals are weaker and slower and not worth using. if they applied as a dps role just treat him as one that can give an extra rez if needed.
      I treat them as any other dps. But they play like stupid dps and I treat them like any other stupid dps... Not letting the rest die or the tank die to go chasing stupid. End.

I have a dps build page and my heals are nothing to sneeze at in that mode either. I also use my shield when I dps, other ss don't lol.
      If Sm doesn't use their shield or teleport for defensiveness, they are playing subpar. An ss never using shield, refusing to heal themselves when they decide to run ahead in map and not wait for healer... Are also playing subpar.
      All deserve their fate.

PS. The only reason not to use heals is because it resets your boost to dps. Shield does not. The heals are NOT weak in the least. And dead dps is zero dps. If you decide to play stupid and sit in front of boss and eat all the aoes in the face, at least as ss you have tools to survive easily. So zero sympathy from me.

Can't heal stupid.