f
s

Hello Help for a noob!!?!?!?

• Hello Help for a noob!!?!?!?

Hello! I just started this game today and I think I'm getting the hang of the controls/features, etc.

I still can't figure out how to chat though LOL. Any instructions would be great ;( I spent an hour trying to figure it out but all I came across was chat history, etc. Aaaand I can't exactly ask for help because I can't TALK LMAO.

Thank you!
      P.S. If anyone wants to add a noob like me on the Darkfall server that would be great! I have the same username as I have on the forums. :) Sorry if this topic is posted in the incorrect subtopic!
    • You can also change the chat by clicking the chat label, for example if you are in School chat you can click the "School" at the left side of the chat bar and it should show a list of the possible channels to chat and the "code" for 'em. Once you get the hang of the codes you can just use it to change channels for example /n is for nearby chat c:

Also, Welcome to the game and the forum <3

• Riepah wrote:

Normally, you should only have to press Enter in order to be able to chat. You can switch the channel you wish to speak in by pressing TAB repeatedly.

Maii wrote:

You can also change the chat by clicking the chat label, for example if you are in School chat you can click the "School" at the left side of the chat bar and it should show a list of the possible channels to chat and the "code" for 'em. Once you get the hang of the codes you can just use it to change channels for example /n is for nearby chat c:

Also, Welcome to the game and the forum <3
      Thank you both so much!! AHH life saver! <3 <3 <3 <3